Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vishous and Tohrment 5.7.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vishous and Tohrment   5.7.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vishous and Tohrment 5.7.12   Vishous and Tohrment   5.7.12 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:46 am

Vishous
-enters through the hidden door from the gatehouse into the foyer, following the voices to the dining room- 'sup fuckers? -pulling out a chair, I plant my ass on the seat and slip the hand rolled from behind my ear, plugging it between my lips-

Tohrment
*reaches out and shakes my brothers hand* Good to see you around.

Vishous
-clapping my palm to yours with a grin- I'm always around, not my fault you fuckers don't pay attention, true?

Tohrment
Been a bit busy getting the training facility operational. Seems like I haven't seen any of you for awhile.

Vishous
-nods thoughtfully- True that. How many trainees we lookin' at?

Tohrment
Have the candidates narrowed down to 15. Vhayne’s among them, and one that Darius insisted on named Vhenom. The rest are standard Glymera whelps that needs to be educated on what it means to be a warrior.

Vishous
-nods slowly, exhaling a thing stream of smoke- Vhayne only needs polishing, yeah? Where's this Vhenom comin' from?

Tohrment
I agree, Vhayne's skills are superb. He just needs to learn the Brother way. Vhenom is a mystery to me. Never heard of him. Learned a long time ago not to argue with Darius. He wants this Vhenom in the class, he's in. Nuff said.

Vishous
-shrugs casually as I stand, snatching up a thick slice of banana bread to take back to the gatehouse.- Agreed, Vhayne's a fucking asset right out of the gate. -striding out of the dining room, I call over my shoulder- Keep me updated, yeah? I'll see what I can do about helpin' you out, Brother.

Tohrment
[takes a couple slices of banana bread and exits behind V] Any help would be appreciated. Catch you later. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Vishous and Tohrment 5.7.12
Page 1 of 1