Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murhder Vishous Tohrment 4.16.2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Murhder Vishous Tohrment  4.16.2012 Empty
PostSubject: Murhder Vishous Tohrment 4.16.2012   Murhder Vishous Tohrment  4.16.2012 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Murhder
-stumbles out of bed to the bathroom, glances into the mirror as he passes and is very alarmed at the hockey mask, stumbling back he knocks over the towel rack and everything from the counters before catching him self just between the hot tub and the toilet, growls and jerks it from over his head while shouting- Vishous!

Vishous
[smirks wickedly] Still haven't gotten over that shuffle, my Brother

Murhder
Either to shuffle...or fall on my face in front of de ladies...

Vishous
[laughs] A trip to the penthouse soon, true?

Murhder
-nods- you keep telling me about dis penthouse...

Vishous
[dropping my ass into the couch, a fresh rolled smoke perched between my lips] Yeah, I do

Murhder
-flings the hockey mask to his lap like a frisbee- I broke everything in my bathroom when I saw dis...

Vishous
[ducks, barking a loud laugh] Yeah.. [shrugs, inhaling the Turkish deeply] You passed out early, I was off rotation and bored.

Murhder
-growls- I need back on rotation...it no longer hurts to piss so I'm good...talk to Tohr..he doesn't believe me..

Vishous
[nods, frowning as my hand scrubs over the now-healed jaw and cheek that Zsadist had pounded] I'll get on his ass, Brother.

Murhder
-sitting more easy into the large chair beside the couch than he normally would, it was obvious he was still a little sore- where is dat maniac Zsadist anyway? How is Phury?

Vishous
[frowns, brows coming down low] Haven't seen Zsadist since he clocked me. Phury... [simply shaking my head] Healed, but not.

Murhder
-nods reading between the lines- his fucking twin does not help...-eyes the rolled smoke behind his ear-

Vishous
[picks up on the longing, slipping the handrolled from behind my ear and tossing it over with a grin His fucking twin is a liability.. I've said it all along, feel me

Murhder
-catches it and grins, running it under his nose, inhaling the scent of the tobacco- nice...-picks up the lighter from the couch side table and nods as he lights it- yeah, feel you. No love lost here either...I know he hates you

Vishous
[nods silently, eyes hidden beneath the hair that's fallen over my forehead.. knowing exactly why Zsadist can't tolerate me.]

Murhder
-clueless as usual, inhales deeply and releases the smoke slowly, relaxing after the alarming sight of the hockey mask-

Vishous
[dropping bare feet onto the coffee table, I stretch my limbs and rest my head against the back of the couch, smirking]

Murhder
-does the same as a long stream of smoke fills the livingroom of the gatehouse- killing good last night?

Vishous
[nods slightly] Coulda been better, true? We're still missing too much, my Brother. [Refraining from mentioning my poking of the bees hive I'd done with Wrath just a few days ago] We need tighter organization.

Tohrment
[pages Vishous and Murhder] Get your asses to my office...ASAP [kicks back in my green chair and sips on a freshie.]

Murhder
-opens his mouth to speak but is stopped short by the beeping box in his pocket, digs it out and reads it- what does assop mean? -holding it out to show V as his starts to beep-

Vishous
[growls as I dig the pager out of my ass pocket, finger pressing to button to read the message from Tohrment as I roll my eyes I haul my ass off the couch and snuff the butt out in the ashtray] ASAP, Murh. As - Soon - As - Possible, yeah.

Murhder
-gets to his feet with a frown and follows V to the tunnel- why can't you tell me now, while on our way...we have time

Tohrment
[taps a pencil back and forth on top of my desk, patience running needle thin]

Vishous
[my laugh echoes off the tunnel walls, my left hand pushing through into Tohrment's office as I answer you] That's what it means

Murhder
-frowns still confused- assop...asap...I don't know what it MEANS!...-nods to Tohr-

Tohrment
[stands when the Brothers enter my office, tossing the pencil on my stack of paperwork] Take a seat. [eases the tension in my neck as the mammoth warriors fill out the chairs making the leg creak

Vishous
[plants my ass in the chair nearest the door, long legs stretched out in front] 'sup, Tohr?

Murhder
-sits, still looking at V confused-

Tohrment
How’s your nuts Murhder [walks to my mini fridge and tosses the boys a Sam Adams]

Murhder
-looks back to Tohr, easing back into the chair- perfect...ready to kick ass.

Tohrment
[turns and looks the peach eyed freak of nature in the eye] Good. You and Vishous are back on rotation together.

Vishous
[catches the bottle, popping the cap and taking a deep swallow.. still smirking at Murh]

Tohrment
[I raise my hand to silence the protest before they begin] I know Wrath put Vishous on with him, but shit has changed

Murhder
-nods, pops the cap with his teeth- good...I'm going crazy in de gatehouse..-spits the top to the trashcan-

Tohrment
The rotation is as follows. Murhder. You two knot heads together, Darius and Vhayne, Rhage and Wrath.

Vishous
[nods, blurting out] YOU, my Brother.. will be the one to tell Wrath, true?

Tohrment
I will patrol with Zsadist while Phury rehabilitates. And yes, V. I will tell Wrath...Last I checked, I was still leader of the Brothers yes? [looks at you with steely eyes

Murhder
-guzzles the Sam Adams as he listens-

Vishous
[smirks, quipping] You wear your mantle well, Tohr.

Tohrment
[nods] We need to hit the FL hard and rip of his useless balls, you hear me Brothers? It's personal now.

Vishous
[scowls, slamming the bottle down on your desk] Well fuck, NOW it's personal? Fucking hell, Tohr. This shit's 'PERSONAL" since the fucking club blew up around us!

Murhder
-cringes at the mentions of ripping off balls, puts the cold Sam Adams against his crotch-

Torhment
I know V. I know. Were dealing with something new in this FL. Before they were always puppets to their master.

Murhder
-cringes again at the mention of puppets and looks around suddenly paranoid with the Sam Adams in his lap-

Tohrment
The best way to defeat your enemy is to know him, but we don't know shit. That is where Phury comes to play. [scowls] You okay there my brother...you're looking a little green?

Murhder
-shakes his head, holds up a hand- I'm good brother...I'm good.

Vishous
[cocks a brow] You're fucking kidding. Phury? He's about as useful right now as his twin, feel me?

Tohrment
[turns with slow menace] Your right, but Phury has been in the Lion's Den. He WILL reveal to me what he knows.

In the meantime, V, I want you to work what ever magic you do, and get me some fucking Intel, hear me? Murhder, you sure, cause you don't look so hot. Sure your nuts are functional. Z nailed you pretty good.

Vishous
[nods, not letting go of the Phury sitch] You push him, you're looking at prolonging the shit he's hangin' onto.

Murhder
-waves it off- stop studying my nuts Tohr...listen to him -flicks his fingers in V's direction-

Tohrment
He has to deal with this...sooner versus later, V. The longer he buries it, the hard it will be. [shrugs at the brother]

Vishous
[shaking my head] I disagree...but you fuckers will do what you'll do without my say. [growls] I'm used to it.

Murhder
-takes a deep breath and releases it slowly- If he has intel, perhaps he will be willing to share...kind of like therapy?

Tohrment
Listen Vishous, I know you don't agree with me, but shit happens and we have to deal with it. Phury is a strong Brother.

Vishous
[unaware of the hiss I'm releasing, all too potent recollections of how much I did NOT want to talk about my own fucking experiences beneath the Bloodletter's orders. I stand, pushing the chair back with an angry shove of my foot as I stride to the door, slamming through it with a growled out warning.] Mark my words, Brothers. You try and force this shit out of him? You'll destroy him faster than the fucking ForeLesser ever could have hoped to, feel me? [Slamming the door behind me, I stalk back to the gatehouse fuming.]

Murhder
-looks back to Tohrment after watching V storm out- dat...went well...

Tohrment
[leaning against the wall, I scrub and hand over my face.] Yeah...no kidding . Looks like meeting is adjourned, Murh. Unless you have something to add about my tactics?

Murhder
-presses himself up from his chair, shaking his large shaggy head- no..I'm good. I...go lay down now.

Tohrment
[claps Murhder on the back before he leaves] Later my Brother. [sits back at my desk, sends page to Darius 'We need to talk'.

[Drains the last of my Sam, tossing the empty bottle in the bin. Shutting off the lights in my office, I head down the tunnel for bed. Wanting to reach out and beat the wall, feeling the weight of the world. This shit just doesn't get any easier.

Kicking off my shitkickers, I lay on top of my bed, too tired to take my clothes off. Closing my eyes, I fall asleep instantly.] #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Murhder Vishous Tohrment 4.16.2012
Page 1 of 1