Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury/Tohrment/Vishous/Murhder 2.24.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury/Tohrment/Vishous/Murhder   2.24.12 Empty
PostSubject: Phury/Tohrment/Vishous/Murhder 2.24.12   Phury/Tohrment/Vishous/Murhder   2.24.12 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Phury

Happy Friday - I’ve been doing a lot of thinking this last week about my time with the Brotherhood and have been feeling a bit of nostalgia I'd like to do the #FF's for my family with the songs from 1932.

The year my brother and I joined the rest. Music wasn't my top priority then... but MY song has just gotta be "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" by Charlie Kunz *laughing already*

#FF Tohrment "You Can Depend On Me" by Louis Armstrong#FF

Tohrment
Thank you my brother. This song makes me very nostalgic. I miss the Speak Easy's and the Gin Houses of that era, True?

#FF Wrath "Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea" by Louis Armstrong

#FF Murhder "Say It Isn't So" By George Olsen.... the MOST frequent words heard around the place #TrueStory

#FF Vishous "Take My Hand, Precious Lord" by Tommy Dorsey *Nearly falls over laughing*

Vishous
Phury Sorry Brother, can't hear you! [smirks, reaching to turn the stereo volume to 10..blasting "Ozzy Osbourne - Breaking All the Rules"]

Phury

#FF Darius "It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got The Swing" by Duke Ellington. Brother D was a real Ladies man back in the day.

#FF Zsadist "We Just Couldn't Say Goodbye" by Guy Lombardo. Sure wish this were still the case dear Twin...

#FF Rhage "Lovely To Look At" by Charlie Kunz. You haven't truly lived unless you've heard Rhage singing this to himself at all hours ...

#FF Rehvenge "I've Got The World On A String" by Cab Calloway and His Cotton Club. More like a noose!

#FF WizardOfPhury "Too Many Tears" by Guy Lombardo

#FF ForeLesser "Love Me Tonight" by Bing Crosby *Laughing* He's still wishing this I think.

#FF BDB_Beginnings "Kickin The Gong Around" by Louis Armstrong. Read the word Gong and THINK the word Ass..

#FF Phearsom #Keepin Out Of Mischief Now" by Paul Whiteman. Tohr's little friend has only been here a short time. But we all WISH this.

#FF Fritz "Please" by Bing Crosby. What poor Fritzy still hears the most of to this very day.

_Vishous_ Vishous
Phury [laughing loudly] When the thick headed bastards that we are remember to say it, Brother. Sorry, Fritz

Tohrment
[scoops up Phearsom for a scratch between the horns and leave him a big fat #FF as I leave] Later buddy.

Phury
#FF Our group "Shine" by Louis Armstrong. We are waiting! Angelia, Maia, Rhuinn, Vhayne, Pandora_Ehros, ScribeVirgin

#FF Special followers who always show us love "Sweethearts On Parade" by Louis Armstrong @samanthakane25 @coffingurl @ShellanTrue @Vampyre_ I Hope you all enjoy your Friday! *waves and dances out*

Tohrment_ Tohrment
We all need beauty in our lives #FF @Cameo_Lords @Misha_BT @PimptressKelly @Rosa_Vandersul @samanthakane25 @CoffinGurl @WrathsShellan_

Some more beauties #FF @_TorturedSoul @ShellanTrue @TwistedAngel77 @Kasey_Dean @BobbiRager @Alice_McKenzie @Zenawanabe

Tohrment
@CoffinGurl [grins] Phury is the charming one. #FF

Vishous
Tohrment [cocks a brow] You sayin' the celibate is the charmer? [chuckles] Interesting...

Tohrment
[looks you up and down and your permanent scowl] That's exactly what I'm saying.

Vishous
[throws my head back, laughing loudly] If you say so, my Brother.. if you say so. I'd have guessed you, or Darius, true.

Tohrment
My charm is rusty, my brother. It's been awhile.

Vishous
Need to get you out and back in circulation, feel me?

Tohrment
[shrugs] Maybe. [Thinks of the redhead I saw in Caldwell yesterday] Maybe, my brother.

Vishous
[smirks as the random thought flits across my mind, seeing the female you'd had your eye on. I nod appreciatively] Nice, Brother

Phury
Vishous being celibate is a choice and means discerning, NOT dead {laughing} and choices can ALWAYS be changed

Tohrment
[nods in honor of my brother and his convictions]

Vishous
[cracks a grin, flipping a polished dagger up to spin in the air…catching it deftly] Choices need to be reconsidered, my Brother.

Phury
Agreed. But reconsideration doesn't always equal change. Sometimes it means you are correct. But who knows what the future brings

Vishous
[clearing my throat, my voice booming] Females! My gentle, long-suffering Brother needs to make some changes! Who'll help him out?

Nix
*peaks an eye open* Phury?

Vishous
[nods, grinning wickedly] Yes, Phury has been considering a change of ... pace. The male needs to end this dry stretch.

Nix
*puts my hand over my rapidly beating heart* Give a second here. I have to adjust.
Back to top Go down

Phury/Tohrment/Vishous/Murhder 2.24.12
Page 1 of 1