Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vishous, Tohrment and Phury 6.11.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vishous, Tohrment and Phury  6.11.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vishous, Tohrment and Phury 6.11.12   Vishous, Tohrment and Phury  6.11.12 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Vishous
-grumbles- Thinkin' that training center can't open too fucking soon, true?

Tohrment
I'm with you on that one. The candidates are set to arrive soon. [cracks knucles]

Vishous
-nodding slowly, I straighten and pace past you- Wouldn't be a bad idea to get Vhayne out in the field, asa-fucking-p.

Tohrment
I agree. I feel we may have to hold Vhayne back [grins] It's all in the genetic code.

Vishous
-nods, my brow falling low- True that, Brother. Father and son on patrol. That'll be a fucking sight.

Tohrment
This Vhenom is still a mystery to me though. Never heard of him and Darius isn't talking.

Vishous
With Vhayne and Darius patrolling together, the rest of us should just retire [flicks a fang]
-halting my pacing, meeting you diamond eye to navy iris- You say you don't know shit about Vhayne? -frowning- Where the fuck is he coming here from? How's he finding his way to us?

Tohrment
When Daruis gave me Vhenom's name, he said point blank. No questions. It wasn't a request. Haven't a fucking clue who he is.

Vishous
-shaking my head, I grind the butt out against my palm and tuck it behind my ear- Yeah? Fuck. I don't like it. -shrugs- I guess D's stepping up the whole king-of-the-castle bullshit, yeah? -smirks- Anyone tell Wrath that news yet?

Tohrment
[tugging my lower lip with a fang] You and me both. All I got is a name. No bio, not even a fucking picture. fuck if I know. Wrath is having PMS. No way I'm telling him.

Vishous
-cocks a brow as I tuck my thumbs into the pockets of my leathers, wondering how soon is too soon to get under Wrath's skin.- Toss the fucker some chocolate and a bottle of Tylenol.

Tohrment
[raises palms up and out] Hey...it's your funeral. Don't say I didn't warn you. Wrath has a burr up his ass for sure.

Phury
Nice video Brother... you've got talent, who knew? RT tmblr.co/ZCkkkvNBGa8X

Tohrment
[puts a finger to my lips] Shhh, don't tell. Will seriously ruin my cred.

Vishous
-turns on my heel, brows raised high- Well fuck me sideways, it's the celibate! -grinning wide- shrugs one shoulder- When the fuck doesn't he, Tohr? Feel me?

Torhment
[coughs on my beer at the Celibate mention and wheezes out] Went down the wrong hole.

Vishous
-barks out an immediate retort- That's what she said...

Tohrment
[wheezes out more] Stop. You're killing me here. [pounds a fist to my chest and coughs]

Vishous
-notes the twin has gone silent, flashes a wide, fanged grin to Phury- Lookin' almost back to normal, Brother...Chosen blood suits you. -parking my ass in a chair next to Tohr, I stretch out long, leather clad legs and lean back-

Tohrment
[looking down at my clasped fingers and whispering softly] Agreed. Pure blood works magic.

Vishous
-turning crystalline eyes toward the foyer, I toss over the unspoken vision that's plagued me, losing myself in erratic thought- #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Vishous, Tohrment and Phury 6.11.12
Page 1 of 1