Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BDB_Beginnings / Tohrment - Murhder - Vishous 1.24.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

BDB_Beginnings / Tohrment - Murhder - Vishous  1.24.12 Empty
PostSubject: BDB_Beginnings / Tohrment - Murhder - Vishous 1.24.12   BDB_Beginnings / Tohrment - Murhder - Vishous  1.24.12 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:33 am

BDB_Beginnings 1.24.12

BDB_Beginnings
It is my pleasure to announce that I'll be spamming your TL in a few moments! Our group tumblr is ready to roll out and we're pleased to announce that we will be making available to our followers EVERYTHING you may have missed, from the very start of Beginnings! #BDBB

************************ List of SLs 12.18.11 - 12.30.11 ********************

[Pauses with a smirk, tapping my gloved fingers against my desk] Should I REALLY load you all up with all of it tonight?

[growls darkly, kicking the fuck out of twitter for breaking my DMs] In @'s only until they get their shit together, true.

*********************** List of SLs 1.2.12 – 1.12.12 *************************

[chuckles] Should I, or shouldn't I.. post the #BDBB Opening Weekend Debut tonight?

Fore Lesser
BDB_Beginnings - no...just skip to part 2, thanks

Tohrment
@DarkDreamer79 {gives the female a cracker} bdb_beginnings

BDB_Beginnings
Tohrment [sits back, lighting a hand rolled] What do you think, Brother... post the Debut tonight.. or make 'em wait?

BDB_Beginnings
ForeLesser [fucking growls] Get the fuck off my TL... you're stinkin' up the joint, true.

Tohrment
BDB_Beginnings Get it done and then lets hit the streets.

Fore Lesser
BDB_Beginnings - Excuse me? YOUR TL? Who died and made you ruler of Twitter?

BDB_Beginnings
[grins wide, fangs flashing] You @ me, you're on MY fucking TL. Now get fucking gone before I sic Rhage after yer sorry ass.

Murhder
what the FUCK is wrong with you twitter??? I can't DM....-frowns- what the fuck?

Tohrment
ForeLesser - No one yet, but soon YOU will be.

Fore Lesser
Tohrment - Great. Shit from the peanut gallery.

Tohrment
Says the one that smells like a baby's ass. BDB_Beginnings

BDB_Beginnings
[nodding in full agreement with Tohrment ] Need to get a fucking move on while the pale bastard is out, true.

*********************** List of SLs 1.13.12 – 1.24.12 ****************************

And for any who have missed our four #BDBB Teaser Videos, they'll be posted next. Don't fucking crowd the Brother, feel me? [smirks]

Video: @BDB_Beginnings First Teaser Video http://tmblr.co/Zzo69wFK1sQr

Video: @BDB_Beginnings Second Teaser Video http://tmblr.co/Zzo69wFK1uAP

Video: @BDB_Beginnings Third Teaser Video http://tmblr.co/Zzo69wFK1w3g

Video: @BDB_Beginnings Final Video Pre-Debut http://tmblr.co/Zzo69wFK1zoJ

Murhder
-wonders what Tohrment has there in his pocket- @DarkDreamer79

Tohrment
Murhder I found her first. Get your own snack. {buttons my coat} Darkdreamer79

Murhder
Tohrment I think you need to share...@Darkdreamer79

Tohrment
Murhder I have a wee human. midnight snack for later. DarkDreamer79

Tohrment
{looks at @Whiskey_Sunrise} how the hell did you get there? Where's @DarkDreamer79?

Murhder
-growls- does NOT play well with others....

Tohrment
{pulls my lips back exposing my fangs} Back off.

Murhder
-still snarling, eyeing his coat, waiting patiently-

Vishous
[strolls in, leaning against the wall casually.. long leather-clad legs crossing as I kick one shitkicker over the other.. glancing from one Brother to the other, growling out] Can it, both of you... Tohrment, let the female go.. Murhder, chill the fuck out, feel me? Did neither of you see the fucking ForeLesser on the goddamn TL not thirty minutes ago? [scowls at you both]

Murhder
-looks up to Vishous, cringes cuz he knows there's still that little sitch he and V have to clean up- shakes his head- no..I was...looking for a snack..

Tohrment
@DarkDreamer79 If I let you out. Don't run. Murhder will only chase you and he likes it.

Vishous
[barks a laugh at Murhder] You're worse than Rhage, my Brother. Fucking food disposal.

Murhder
-dark grin- fuck..Rhage I wasn't talking about food. Tohrment I heard it from a good source that @DarkDreamer79 's hellren is a bad ass mother fucker

Tohrment
Brother. I am a badass mother fucker. DarkDreamer79.

Murhder
nahh just younger and better looking...

Tohrment
Vishous I was protecting DarkDreamer79 from you know who { points to Murhder behind his back} @DarkDreamer79 Okay. But like I said. Don't run.

Murhder
-licks fangs staring at @DarkDreamer79 - now you've done it Tohrment.... -stands behind Tohrment_ , growls softly- KFC....yeah..I want some of that..

Tohrment
Will you shush. @Her_Vishous Take your female and back away slowly. No harm no foul. Go in peace brother.

Vishous
Run female! RUN LIKE HELL! [fucking laughs]

Murhder
-snags the smoke from Vishous' mouth and tokes it down-

Vishous
[growls, gloved palm flashing out to slap the Brother in the back of the head hard enough to send the smoke flying] FUCK! ASK!

Tohrment
{nods to Murhder and Vishous} I am out. I need to recharge. Be safe, my brothers.

Murhder_
-growls at the roach on the floor- fuck brother, now look what has been done! -crouches and pinches the small joint- nods to Tohrment from his crouching position on the floor, sucks down the last of the joint- later brother..

Vishous
[shouts after the Brother] Jars, my man... we need jars and wallets, true! [pulling the pouch from my ass pocket, I reach in and pull out three hand rolled blunts of red smoke, tossing them to Murhder ] Here, ASK!

Murhder_
-catches in his palms and sniffs one of them- ohhh yeah...so this is for me? Is that what I'm supposed to ask?

Vishous
[nods with a smirk, tucking the pouch away] Yeah, always carrying, feel me? Phury runs low, I'm ready for it.

Murhder
You have to introduce me to your pimp...pimp is the right word?..dealer..maybe dealer is the word..

Vishous
[sounding the word out carefully, holding back the chuckle] It's a 'Dealer', my Brother. You see a pimp for females.

Murhder_
-nods- Deal-er...pimp is for females..I got it. -wiggles the hand rolled- you have fire for this?

Vishous
[nods absently, fishing a Zippo out of my pocket and tossing it over, diamond eyes fixing on the heavens once more] Keep it, true.

Murhder_
-catches it, tucks the two fatties into his back pocket and lights the third, snapping the flame out with the lid- my thanks

Vishous
[hearing the words, not catching the meaning.. my mind drifting to the vision that dances just beyond my reach... again.] #BDBB

Murhder
-smokes the red, looking to the sky wondering what it is Vishous could be seeing, knows better than to ask.- #BDBB
Back to top Go down

BDB_Beginnings / Tohrment - Murhder - Vishous 1.24.12
Page 1 of 1