Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tohrment 1.19.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Tohrment  1.19.12 Empty
PostSubject: Tohrment 1.19.12   Tohrment  1.19.12 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:00 am

-Dropping the keys to my 88' HD Sportster on the counter, I pop open the last Sam Adams from the fridge and take a long pull.-

-Resting my arm on the open door to the ancient Frigidaire, I flex my fingers on the arm that was broken during the explosion.-

-How many times over the years have I come to dying... countless. It's part of the job description. But this is the first time that we all could have been taken out. Yeah, that doesn't sit so well me. Lessers. Paled out freaks that smell like a baby's ass.-

-Craning my head on my neck and sucking a fang in disgust, I slam shut the fridge door and make my way to my bedroom.-

-Grabbing down the Army green duffel from the top shelf in my closet, I set to packing. It's time to begin the next chapter of my life.-

-It was bound to happen sooner or later. The ranks of Lessers grow by the day as our numbers diminish. Our laws, the very things set up to make us civilized, are the very thing that is killing us. Gone are the days when there were thirty Brothers to protect our race.- There are eight of us left to fight the ever encroaching evil. Eight. It makes me sick to think we are so few.-

-These are desperate times. I can no longer deny the facts that are staring me in the face. Unite or die. It's as simple as that.-

-Grabbing my clothes, I shove then in the duffel bag. On top of my dresser, I pick up the only decoration in my entire flat.-

-A rendition I had commissioned over a hundred years ago. I look fondly upon the portrait of the one who I was promised to before my birth.-

-Wellasandra was to be my mate, but didn't survive the transition. We grew up together, her and I. It would have been a good match had she lived. Folding the mini-portrait, I place it in the inside pocket of my leather jacket. I continue to toss my clothes in my bag.-

-My weapons I handle with care, wrapping them in protective cloth and tuck them carefully in the duffel. I stand there and look at the bag.-

-Everything I own fits in this one bag. A life spent in service to my people and all I have to show for it, fits in this ONE bag.- -Shutting the door behind me, not bothering to lock it, I bungie the duffel on the bitch seat of my bike. No looking back, No regrets.-

-I head off to Darius’ mansion. I can't help but think, that there is where I am meant to be. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Tohrment 1.19.12
Page 1 of 1