Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tohrment 1.23.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Tohrment  1.23.12 Empty
PostSubject: Tohrment 1.23.12   Tohrment  1.23.12 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:49 pm

*Being allowed entrance to Darius’ Mansion, I make my way to my new room. I specifically requested the most spartan in the place. I don't see any reason to change the way I live because I have entered into opulence.

I have never needed much of the materialistic things. I was born with wealth and lived that way for many years, until I was disowned by my father, Hharm. Since that day I have been a minimalist.

In the beginning, out of necessity and then later out of choice. Give me a bed to crash on during the day and my daggers to kill Lessers.

I never understood accumulating wealth, when at any moment, a battle could be lost and all you worked for would be left behind.

I set to unpack my one bag and carefully store my weapons. Each piece as pristine as the day they were made by Vishous.

These alone are my treasure. The one thing in life I value most. These are my badge of honor. A symbol of who I am and always will be. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Tohrment 1.23.12
Page 1 of 1