Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury-Darius-Tohrment 1.28.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury-Darius-Tohrment  1.28.12 Empty
PostSubject: Phury-Darius-Tohrment 1.28.12   Phury-Darius-Tohrment  1.28.12 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Darius

-Subtle irritation growing as I pace back and forth, forming a path in the carpet and muttering under my breath...waiting for Phury to show. Knowing damn well we have to get these rooms situated- where the fuck are we gonna shove everyone...shit!

Phury

{Materializing at the top of the stairs and crossing to knock on the door to Darius's study} You in there, man?

Darius

-halting in my footsteps my head snapping towards the door, calling out- Come on in Phury -Thankful a second opinion has arrived-

Phury

{Pushing into the room a with a little more force than needed, causing the door to swing back and hit the wall} Shit! Sorry about that. But we got problems. {Crossing to the desk and slapping the sketch I made of the mansion onto the desk} Zsadist's gone man. Came home tonight and he'd already cleared out. {Pacing and dragging my hand through my hair} I should have been expecting this. I knew that he'd not give one shit about Wrath's verdict we move in here. I should have stuck to his ass like glue.

Darius

-growling as my eyes land on the papers Phury shoves down, my eyes widening as they raise back up to meet his- Gone? To fucking where?

Phury

Ain't that just the million dollar question! If I fucking knew that shit, I'd be there talkin to his ass instead of here talkin’ to yours. Where ever it is, you can bet it isn't going to be easy to find him. Took me a full two weeks the last time to track him down. {Taking a deep breath and returning to the desk} Okay, so here's the rooms we have. {Pointing to the suites as I name them off} Tohrment has moved in here. I saw Rhage with his boxes down in this one. I am taking the one next to him, which should be a real fun time if he can't keep that Beastie under lock and key. We got Wrath below and thank fuck for small favors there. I have Zsadist for this suite here at the very back, provided he can be convinced. The real problem is Vishous . No way we are getting Zsadist and Vishous in here together. Just is NOT going to happen. Open to any and all suggestions Oh Fearless Leader.

Tohrment

{Walking around the corner, hearing voices coming from Darius’ office} Did I hear my name mentioned?

Darius

-Taking a quick glance from Tohrment to Phury and back down to the sketches spread out before me- V...where the fuck to put V and get Z to come back... -looking up again- suggestions?

Tohrment

Darius, I would suggest an outhouse, but somehow, I don't think he would go for that. {shrugs}

Phury

An outhouse! Brilliant Brother! {motions Tohr over to the sketch on the table} What about this...I think it's a Gate House, but it seems to be connected to the main house by a tunnel. Seems like that might just be far enough away to be IN the house, meeting Wrath's ruling, but still far enough away that he woulnd't have to have much contact with anyone. What do you think?

Tohrment

{Looking over Phury's shoulder at the schematics of the tunnel system to the gatehouse and then over to Darius} Nice

Darius

-looking between Phury and Tohrment chuckling- A gate house? That is fucking brilliant...

Tohrment

Honestly? I think having a tunnel system as an alternative exit point is military genius. May I make one suggestion, however?

Phury

Brother I am open to all suggestions. Whatever you have to offer is appreciated.

Tohrment

I am not overly hot on the idea of Vishous being left alone. He is just too unpredictable, know what I mean. The fucker likes to go dark and deep. I think he should have a healthy dose of Murhder to keep him company. So why don't we pair them up in the gatehouse? Both of them like to blow shit up and the farther away from the Mansion, the better.

Phury

{Already cracking a smile at the thought of Vishous and Murhder being house mates} I think that would solve quiet a few of our housing issues. Having one crazy unstable Beast inside the mansion will be more than enough for me. {Looking at Darius and seeing that he is also smiling} I think it's poetic justice and I think you brother {slapping Tohr on the shoulder} are a genius and have just saved all our asses.

Tohrment

Well then {slapping Darius on the shoulder} Good luck, Brother breaking the news to the boys. Can't say that I envy you that task at ALL. {chuckling under my breath} In fact, pretty much sucks to be you. Later fellas. I have shit to kill. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Phury-Darius-Tohrment 1.28.12
Page 1 of 1