Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury Murhder and Darius 1.3.2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury Murhder and Darius  1.3.2013 Empty
PostSubject: Phury Murhder and Darius 1.3.2013   Phury Murhder and Darius  1.3.2013 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:48 pm

Phury
~Sizing up his shot was easy, and with a light tap from the cue, perfectly executed. Grinning up at Murhder- told you that you were out of your league. Gonna be needing to pay up soon. ~Leaning against the bar, Phury took up his shot glass refilled and downed it. The Crown tasting as sweet as his upcoming victory.~

Murhder
-The fact that Phury was currently on his way to winning this round didn't bother him half as much as the flappy silver duct tape that was unraveling around his favorite pool cue. He still hated Zsadist for breaking it...even though it was his own knee he broke it over to use as a weapon against the scarred brother when he had gone off the deep end. Smirking as he watched the Robert Plant look alike pouring a drink, he growled his own order.- How bout an Ouzo and ice water...hold the ice water. -Bending over the table, he over spun a shot and missed the opportunity just as his stick lurched in half again-

Darius
*Slapping a meaty palm down on my thigh as I howled with laughter, I caught the look on Murhder's face, grinning back at him* That's new I never realized you had a limp stick before. *I raised the glass in a salute then brought it to my lips to cover the broad grin that threatened to split my face in two. The look of, well, murder, on his face was classic*

Murhder
-Turning with the broken, crooked stick in his hand, he shook it in Darius 's direction- you..on the couch with your dick in your hand, no body asked you -Pressing the pieces back together beneath the already bulbous mound of duct tape, he growled as he tried his best to get at least a couple more strokes out of the thing-

Phury
~Returning to the table~ Since you've got winner D, looks like you'll be playin against me. ~Chalking the tip as he pointed with his cue~ Red... that pocket ~Almost unable to hold the cue still from laughter watching Murhder try to re-tape his broken cue.~ Come on...just pick yourself another god damn stick. This is just getting sad ~Making the shot and lining up to sink the 8 ball. With a rapid flick of he wrist it bounced off the side wall and landed securely in the pocket.~ And Game Over!

Murhder
-With a growl, he took the already broken stick and finished breaking it over his knee, tossing the two pieces into the fire place, he
downed the Ouzo and poured another glass full, sulking behind the bar- if I hadn't used my cue on your dumbass brother I would have won and you know this.

Darius
*Taking a long swallow from the frosty glass before getting to my feet with an exaggerated sigh, placing the glass on the edge of the table before picking up the cue and catching Phury's eye* You wanna play or just cry uncle now, princess?

Phury
~Barking out a laugh~ Bring it old man, let's see what you've got. ~Collecting the balls to re-rack them he looked pointedly at Murhder.~ No one told you to beat the living shit out of Zsadist either. We're supposed to be working as a TEAM here remember? You tell him D, it's your vision we're all trying to live out here.

Darius
*I picked up the chalk, rubbing the tiny block over the cue tip, releasing a long-suffering sigh* Man, trying to herd you lot into some semblance of a team, actually working together instead of just trying to piss each other off is like trying to nail jello to a tree. *I looked up, catching and holding each of the brothers' eyes* There's a challenge for you. *I grinned, an evil glint flashing in my eyes* OK princess. You are going down *I leaned down, lining up the cue and neatly breaking and sinking a ball into a corner pocket* Anyone up for a challenge?

Murhder
If by challenge you mean -he downed another shot of Ouzo- nailing jello to a tree...I'd rather eat it. I like me some jello... especially the green kind. -Without another word, he lumbered out of the room to the kitchen to find some jello-

Darius
*Staring after Murhder, chuckling to myself* Damn. Gotta love his single-minded determination at times. Or one-track mind *shrugs*

Phury
~Shaking his head~ I think he has ADD... food just works the same as Shiny Objects in his case. ~Phury turned his attention back to the game at hand. Rolling his shoulders and reaching for another drink.~ take your best shot...might be the only one

Back to top Go down

Phury Murhder and Darius 1.3.2013
Page 1 of 1