Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darius, Phury and Tohrment 4.30.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Darius, Phury and Tohrment  4.30.12 Empty
PostSubject: Darius, Phury and Tohrment 4.30.12   Darius, Phury and Tohrment  4.30.12 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Darius
{Wiping my mouth with a linen napkin, I stand from the dining table and offer a smile of gratitude to Fritz} Excellent meal, Fritz. As always. {Taking my leave of the doggen as they begin to clear the table, I brush my hands over my slacks and stride toward the hidden door leading to the stairs and down to the tunnels. Turning right, my path leads me to Tohrment's office door. I rap my knuckles lightly against the frosted glass before turning the handle and entering. Nodding to my Brother with a slight smile, I close the door behind me and take the chair directly in front of you.} Gotta few?

Tohrment
[I look up from the Training Facility roster of candidates as the familiar face of my oldest friend enters my office. A crooked grin appears on my face as I lean over my desk as we claps each others forearms is a warriors shake. I push the tray away that holds what’s left of first meal brought down my Fritz and reach in my mini-fridge for two long necks.] Thanks for coming down, Darius. [I hand him the beer as I sit in my green chair as I rest my boots on the oak desk top] The Training Facility is almost operational and I have a long list of candidates ready for your approval, Vhayne is one among them. [I push the manila folder over to my most trusted Brother] Let me know what you think.

Darius
{Accepting the beer with a nod, I knock it against the edge of your desk.. my hand flashing out to catch the cap as it pops into the air. I place the bottle to my lips, taking a long swallow before setting it down to pick up the folder you'd been working with.} A long list, huh? {Raising my brows with curiosity.} Good to hear, I'd had no idea there were more than a handful in the area. {My own son, Vhayne, was a surprise to say the least. A welcome and happy surprise, but still a shock to my system.} Where the hell did you find them?

Torhment
[Looking down at my hands that are clasped and resting on my stomach] We haven't had and new warriors trained since The Bloodletter met his end. [inhaling long and deep] I sent out a memo to the Glymera that we were opening the doors for new trainees. The response was [waving my hand over my desk] as you can see, quite enthusiastic. Of course we will have to cull the list to something more manageable. But [looking at Darius with a smile] Our plans for a better training "camp" has finally come to fruition my brother

Darius
{My lips curving into a pleased smile, I nod and jerk my head toward the door leading from your office to the gymnasium.} The layout I designed is suitable, yeah? {Flipping through the lists of applicants names, lineage and aptitude, I speak without raising my eyes.} However we trim this list of potentials, I want you to add one more to the training roster. {Glancing up, vivid blue irises meet yours, making it clear that there's no debating the fact.} Mind you, this recruit won't be the easiest to deal with. In fact I'd place him with Zsadist before anyone else gets a crack at him. {Holding my hand up, silencing your shocked sputtering} Yeah, I know. This kid is coming with a fuckload of angry and an entire set of matched luggage filled with disdain. He'll be staying here. In the mansion.

Tohrment
Of course Darius, I will defer to you on this, but fuck me, you want a recruit in training with Zsadist? I was hoping to get Phury involved with training, to you know, help get his mind off of what went down with him recently. But shit, Zsadist with a spoiled mama's boy? [I scrub a hand across the back of my neck] It's your neck my brother, not mine.

[Knowing it's pointless to argue with Darius once his mind is set] So this kid is a real hard case huh? We'll cure him.

Darius
{Nodding as I grip the bottle with both hands, my thumbs toying with the label as I stare into my lap} I completely agree that Phury will be valuable as an instructor. Good for him, good for the trainees. Trust me on bringing Z into this. You'll just have to... trust trust me, Tohr. {Raising my head, a troubled shadow moves through azure eyes} Speaking of Phury... how's the Brother doing? I have to say, I haven't seen him since he left the infirmary. {Shaking my head slowly} Haven't seen Z, either. The twins sticking tight?

Phury

{Leaving Z’s room a man on a mission. No fucking way I was going to just sit here on my ass and watch my twin die. Not happening. He was going to eat like the goddamn rest of us, or I seriously would make good on my boast to have him force-fed. It was time to bring in the Big Guns, and around the Brotherhood the Big Guns meant Tohrment first and Darius if you needed a back up. Reaching Tohr’s office and raising a hand to knock I see that it’s smeared with Zsadist's blood from where I grabbed onto him. Looking down at my hands, both blood stained, sent a chill through me. I could LOSE him after all this time and effort. My level of desperation spiking further, he was my only reason for continuing on in this damned existence. Wiping my hands down my pants to remove what blood I could, I hit the door jam calling out} Hey, Tohr you in there?

Tohrment
-I tilt my chin at the door- Darius speak of the devil. [raising my voice] Doors open, enter.

Phury
{Tossing open the door with more force than needed and quickly grabbing at it to stop it banging against the wall.} Shit. {Catching sight of Darius seated in front of Tohr’s war desk.} Perfect, I need both of you. {Quickly crossing over and gratefully dropping into the other armchair. Racking my hair back out of my eyes with rust stained fingers, while leaning forward with my elbows against my knees, almost in need to support myself upright.} Look, I just came from Zsadist's room. He’s bad. I don’t know exactly what happened tonight, but whatever he came across our there took a serious bite outta him.

Tohrment
[catching the scent of Z's blood all over Phury, I bite out] Just how bad is he and why the fuck was he out alone?

Phury
He was out there alone because he's Z. Fuck! YOU try to get him to do anything you tell him too. I don't know how bad he is, couldn't get hands on enough to get a good look. Which probably means he'll survive. But it was close this time. I can feel it. Darius he needs a Chosen. {Holding up my hand quickly at the push back I feel coming} Those human whores he feeds from aren’t enough, and by the feel of him tonight I’d say it’s been months since he even took from one of them.

{Shaking my head} I know he’ll put up a fight. A huge one most likely. I actually threatened him with force-feeding, and I told him the other day that I’d only feed again when he did. So this Chosen will have to be… sturdy, to use a word from Murhder's playbook. She’ll most liken have to provide for us both to have any chance to help him. Please? Can you find one?

Tohrment
[nodding to Phury and Darius] If I have to put that fucking brother in a head lock and force him to feed, I will.

Darius
{Jacking my brows down low, I nod firmly.. still giving an unconscious shudder as I meet eyes that had gone from golden to pitch black} I'll call upon the Chosen as soon as I leave here. I'm certain the one that arrives will be suitable. {Standing abruptly, I clap my palm to Phury's shoulder, a pained expression darkening my features} We're going to help your twin. We're going to help you.. we need you both here, and strong, feel me?

{Turning to face Tohr, I toss the empty long neck in the waste basket.} Get with me later, we'll go over that list there, yeah? {Without waiting for a response, I walk from the office.. headed in a direct line to my rooms, preparing to summon the singular females of our race who's blood may be the only salvation for not one, but two of my Brothers.}

Tohrment
In the meantime, Phury, I want you stuck to your twin like stink on shit. He tries to leave, knock him the fuck out

Phury
{Standing quickly and feeling slightly light headed. Doing my best to stay firm in the eyes of my Brother.} On it. Thanks man.
{Making my way back to Zsadist's room. Determination growing within me at each step.}

Tohrment
[I watch as my Brother exits my office, knowing in the pit of my stomach, the shit with Zsadist was only going to escalate.

I flip the light switch and shut the door behind me, making my way to the mansion via the long tunnel under the stairs, feeling more like a fucking youngsitter at every passing day. I walk to my room, knowing that a showdown between Zsadist and I is long overdue.] #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Darius, Phury and Tohrment 4.30.12
Page 1 of 1