Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tohrment and Phury 2.9.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Tohrment and Phury 2.9.12   Empty
PostSubject: Tohrment and Phury 2.9.12    Tohrment and Phury 2.9.12   EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Standing in the hulled out 12X12 that is to be my office, I skim the blue prints of the training center layout. Pleased with what I see. We can accomplish some good shit with these plans. Classrooms, weight rooms. Everything we need to build an Army of warriors. Is about fucking time too if anyone were to ask me. I remember the isolation of the warrior camps. Brutal and animalistic. Every warrior for himself. The constant battles just to get enough to fill our hungry stomachs. We were treated like a pack of wild dogs.Constantly being kicked by our masters. Fuck that. No more. The warriors that will be trained here will be done so with respect.

Standing in the center of my "office", I inhale into my lungs the fresh cut lumber and smile. Yup, some good shit will take place here. More excited that I have been in centuries, I turn off the lights and head to the kitchen for some chow. I was too busy for first meal. There is just so much that has to be done, before me and the other Brothers can mold the next generation into lethal soldiers.

Walking the long underground tunnel to the secret door under the grand staircase, I head to the kitchen and see Phury slumped in a chair.]

Yo, P-man. Not a place for a siesta my man. [getting to acknowledgment other than a snore, I walk closer and almost choke on the stench of Red smoke wafting off him. A seething anger born from the pits of hell plants root in my chest as I walk over to him. Kicking the legs of his chair, I slap him upside the head] Wake your fucking ass up my brother and take a shower. You stink.

Phury
{A slap to my head suddenly smashing my nose into the table top. Raising my head slowly from the table and wiping a bit of drool off the side of my mouth. Comprehension was as slow to return as my blurry vision} Tohr? {Shit. I had finally managed to reach the level of mind-drift where the fucking Wizard was silent and functioning - at least on a simple basic level - was still possible. Of course I still had to listen to the regular self talk from Me, Myself, and I. Damn, it sure was fucking crowed in here. Trying to sit up straight and look at my seemingly pissed off brother} Waz your problem man...

Tohrment
[placing my hands on table and leaning in nice and close like, I stare my brother down] My problem Cochise, is that your fucking stoned. Listen and listen quick. You need to get your head on straight and quit your shit. We are quests in this house and you sit there in a pile of your own drool. Look at yourself, Phury.

[shaking my head, I take a deep breath to try and calm my anger] Listen to me, my friend. [pulling out a chair I sit across from someone I know can be a male of worth] We all have our demons to fight, some more than others, but you have to stop doing this to yourself. You can't even hold your head up straight.

[I reach out and put my hand on his shoulder] Phury, my brother. You need to stop before there is no turning back. Don't you remember what it was like when Z first brought you here? You were on deaths door. A pile of walking bones, who only looked for his next fix. You were made better than this. Come back to us. [squeezing his shoulder hard to keep him with me]

Phury
{Angrily shaking Tohr's grip off my shoulder and almost slipping out of the chair. Steadying myself with both hands on the table. The pity I perceived coming from my brother in arms clearing my head quickly}

Observant and astute as always aren't you brother? I only came down for some grub {looking at the empty table in front of me.} Guess I'm done with that {Trying to lift my sluggish body from the table. Not being able to listen to Tohr reminding me of my past failures and mistakes. How I'd always let everyone down. I had my very own Mr. Wizard to dish out that shit.

Gaining my feet and lifting my hand in mock salute, poking myself in the eye as I did so} Shit! I'm outs.

Tohrment
[I grab hold of Phury's arm trying to keep him from leaving the Mansion.] Brother, you're in not shape to be going anywhere but bed.

Phury
{Looking in surprise at Tohr's hand on me} Best remove your hand from me brother {I growl as I forcefully shove Tohr away.}

Tohrment
[Being caught off guard with a bunch of ‘Oh, Hell no's’, I slam Phury up against the wall and wrap him in a rear naked choke hold. Realizing his struggles are futile, Phury stands motionless in my hold. Getting close and personal to his ear I grate out.]
Next time you come at me like that, you better knock me the fuck out, cause I WON’T be as nice as I am now.

[letting go and pushing him into the hallway.] Now... get your ass in the shower and sleep it off. Tomorrow, we will all be discussing rotations. I expect your ass there and sober. Feel me, Brother? [I don't wait for a reply. I just walk away to my room]

Phury
{Stunned at suddenly having my nose impact a hard surface for the second time in just a few minutes. It took my still hazed brain a few seconds to realize I'd been overpowered so easily by Tohr and that he was speaking to me about not treating me this nicely next time. Shit! Next time. Of course there would be a next time and a next time after that. What more could I hope to bring to those around me except more of the fucking sameness. Stumbling slightly as I'm shoved out into the hallway. Not wanting to see the contempt I knew was in his eyes, I slowly walk away without a word. Knowing the vision I make, slumped, defeated, it's the same vision I see in my mind through the eyes of the Wizard. Tohr had called me a guest in this house. Maybe, but I was most certainly a prisoner as well. Finally completing the long walk to room, I sink down onto the floor next to the bed, reaching over to roll just one more... Then maybe a shower...or maybe not} #BDBB

Phearsom (akaArthurTheGoat)
*Hears raised voices very close, scrambles to my feet...runs to the door. Peeks around the corner. Trembles slightly at the angry sound*
*Eases down the hallway a short distance. Suddenly sees the apple giant lurch into the hallway. Runs back, hides behind the washer* #BDBB

Back to top Go down

Tohrment and Phury 2.9.12
Page 1 of 1