Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vhayne Phury Darius 7.25.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vhayne Phury Darius   7.25.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vhayne Phury Darius 7.25.12   Vhayne Phury Darius   7.25.12 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 pm

Vhayne
-He silently cursed the bus that had hit him...at least it was how he was feeling. Yeah, the bleeding had stopped but a nasty black eye remained, the only evidence of the fight with Zsadist. That and his frown…proof of his pissed-off-ness. As he shoveled in spoon after spoon of lucky charms he grumbled.- stupid mother fucker...

Phury
{heading into the large kitchen from the backstairs I'm just a little surprised to see Vhayne stuffing food like a starving man.} Well, from the way you're eaten' kid I guess it's safe to say you still have all your teeth. {Opening the fridge and grabbing one of Tohrment's brews I join the trainee at the table.} You did a fair job in that fight, but if you'd kept your head a bit more you might have suffered a little less pain. {Toasting him with the beer I tip it back for a long pull.}

Vhayne
-Barely lifting his head to acknowledge the brother, he continued stuffing his face. The shit could have been cardboard for all he cared. it tasted bland...like defeat.- you do know the fucker wanted me to kill him right?

Phury
Oh yeah.. aware of that. Welcome to my world. Thanks for not doin' it by the way.

Vhayne
Thank yourself...you're the one who pulled me off him. -he was in no mood for politeness...he actually still wanted to break something. it was only out of respect for the brother that he didn't tell him to just go fuck up a rope and leave him to his misery.-

Phury
{Watching Vhayne closely it was easy to see that he was eating more than cereal. Looked like a good does of 'fuck off' was also being had by the new warrior.} Got a problem you need to spill? {downing the beer I lean back relaxed against the chair.} And I can see that you do so save us the trouble and just get to it.

Vhayne
-The spoon hit the rim of the bowl with a clink as he stopped eating and looked to Phury- your brother is a time bomb...I don't trust him not to kill me if out on rotation with him dude! seriously! -his voice raised slightly-

Darius
{Rounding the corner of the kitchen with a raised brow, I remove my hands from the pockets of my slacks and pause near my son's shoulder, speaking calmly} Zsadist is an asset to the war, son. When he's in the field, everything in the Brother is focused on our enemy. {Nodding in greeting to Phury, I step to the countertop to fill a large mug with coffee.} He's self-destructive, not homicidal. {Leaning one hip against the edge of the counter, I sip at the strong, hot brew, considering just how true that statement might truly be.}

Phury
{Nodding at Darius and considering his words. True my brother was a focused killing machine when stalking our enemy, and also able to turn that terminating focus upon himself easily. Catching D's eyes with my own I had to ask.} You heard about the... incident in the training room I'm guessing? {From his expression I can see that I'm right.} Told you things were going to be rocky from the get go.

Darius
{Nodding slightly, my brow creased.} Yeah.. heard about it through the goddamn vents, Wrath made his opinion of the whole deal crystal clear, feel me? {Not to mention a sleepless day spent pouring over documentation, convincing myself that we were fit to train the next gen of warriors. Raking a hand through my hair, I take a long swallow of my coffee and mumble a curse beneath my breath.} Y'know, Brother... I honestly don't want to take this sort of news to the Mother of our race. How much more time, in your opinion, until training is in full swing?

Phury
I don't think we should waste any more time. Further delay will just give Zsadist more time to think. I suggest we hit the streets and do a little on-the-job-training. If you're agreed I'll set it up.

Vhayne

-He nodded to his father as he entered but turned away not really wanting Darius to see the black eye. It would only prove his lack of skills. He listened quietly as he finished off the cereal and looked up only when Phury suggested the on the job training- I'll do it...I'll go.

Phury
{grinning at Vhayne, happy to see that his meet 'n' greet with Z hadn't curbed his enthusiasm for hunting the bastards that plagued us.} Figured you'd be up for the challenge, I'll get the others on board. Be nice to see if Vhenom can work anything except his mouth. Let's plan it for first dark tomorrow.

Vhayne
-Nods, the news seemed to brighten his appetite and he reached for the cereal box, taking the last of the Lucky Charms before splashing the bowl with milk- so...who will be going with us?

Vishous
[I scowl as I follow the sound of voices to the kitchen. Fuck me, I'd hoped to toss back a few helpings of the left over chicken that Rhage hadn't scoffed, if I was lucky. Cocking a brow, I brace a leather clad hand against the doorway and lean in, a grin curving my lips as I overhear Phury mention hitting the streets, lifting my spirits instantly] Sounds like a fuckin' party in the works, true? Count me in. Murhder's been drivin' me batshit in the Pit. [Long legs carry me directly to the refrigerator, I open the door and bend to peer inside. A triumphant "YES!" echoed as I lay my hands on the cellophane covered platter from Last Meal. I set the china on the table and lift the plastic, snatching up a leg to tear a chunk off and chew with a satisfied grin] I'll tell ya, trying to teach that fucker how to use the security system is not worth the aggravation, feel me?

Darius
{Tossing back the rest of the cooling coffee, I set the mug down next to me and slowly shake my head. Those two holed up in the gatehouse was a sure-fire recipe for disaster if I'd ever seen one. Still.. V needed his space. I could respect that. Murhder? Thing with him was.. although his mania wasn't on par with Z's, there was enough instability there to have even thought about keeping him in the main house. Nah.. better that the two of them share living quarters. Gave me more peace of mind knowing that, although that hand of V's was deadly as fuck, at least we wouldn't be dealing with the bullshit that goes with rebuilding if, for instance, Rhage's beast made an appearance.

I glance over the room, my eyes settling on my two Brothers, relaxed and shooting the shit while they planned a litle field trip for the trainees, to my son. The horrific bruise that covered a third of his face already healing well. No need to fuss or make a scene. Proud father, indeed. My blood stood up to, and walked away from, an incensed Zsadist. Ok, was dragged away from. I draw in a deep breath and flash a fanged smile.} Sounds like you need to get that shit automated, V. I don't want to hear about it when Murhder smashes your setup to pieces because he can't deactivate the alarms. {laughing at the eye rolls and rounds of "no SHIT", I refill my cup, emptying the pot before I switch the machine off, and clap a hand to Vhayne's shoulder, squeezing tightly.

Leaving the group to carry on their bull session, I step out through the kitchen's exit and set my feet upon the grassy path that leads through the gardens, stopping to sit when I reach the granite bench. Cradling the cup in my hands, I turn my face to the night sky, inhale deeply of the sultry summer eve, and work out exactly what I THINK I'm going to say when I approach the ScribeVirgin with the troubled thoughts that have plagued me for months.} #BDBB

Back to top Go down

Vhayne Phury Darius 7.25.12
Page 1 of 1