Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Part 3 1.15.2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Part 3  1.15.2012 Empty
PostSubject: Part 3 1.15.2012   Part 3  1.15.2012 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Darius

Good Evening everyone, I'm here to welcome you to Part Three of the @BDB_Beginning Debut. First off, I'd like to apologize for the fucker that came to start us off last night. We were slightly distracted caring for our wounded…have tightened our Security and I can assure you, you won't be subjected to his evil doings again. So...-Rubs hands together excitedly- Ready? Everyone have their popcorn and a comfortable place to sit down? Okay...Picture once again, if you will, the world of the Brotherhood… fighting the ongoing war with the Lessening Society. We've taken a big hit recently, but we are still determined, bonded as brothers. This is our world. Our interpretation of how the Brotherhood formed the single most powerful weapon for the Vampire Race. Allow your imaginations to take over as we finally see how the brothers came together under one roof. The year is 1988.....#BDBB

Fritz

*Bringing a beverage to Murhder* Was the Chosen what you needed, sir? I hope she suited you?

Murhder

-looks up to the doggen and nods, a knowing smile passing over his lips- yes Fritz.. she suited me perfectly -taking the short glass from the tray he sipped the Ouzo and ice water, needing the numbing effect for his pounding head. Thanks to the feeding from the chosen the wound had healed but the goose egg had remained for now. A reminder how close he had come to a full frontal lobotomy-

Phury

Rhage move the fuck over so I can sit down {kicks the brothers big feet out of the way} God, it's so wonderful having you underfoot all day.

Rhage

You brothers just love being able to see me every day. Especially naked. Admit it.

Tohrment

Yeah, just what I want to see when I wake up in the morning, your Mr. Johnson hanging out. HANES brother. Ever hear of them?

Vishous

[sits uncharacteristically quiet, my fingers resting against my left temple as I watch my Brothers, the ones I nearly lost, chatting it up]

Wrath

[Gives a shake of my head to the too cheerful Doggen passing with drinks] fucking uncomfortable chairs.. [grimaces slouching in the seat]

Zsadist

-Leaning back against the wall of the dining hall, one arm wrapped tightly around my body, holding an apple in my free hand that I pick at methodically, ebony eyes fixed to the floor]

Fritz

Does anyone require the use of the Chosen again? If not, she would like to return. *Sees Vishous pensive* Troubled, master Vishous?

Murhder

-watches Wrath squirm around in the fancy pants chairs, laughs a little and mumbles- miserable fuck. Everytime he smiles somewhere a fairy drops dead -swirls the ouzo glass, his accent thick-

Phury

Fucking good thing Wrath never smiles then {laughing}

Rhage

I wouldn't mind a Chosen Fritz. But let's order an Ehros trained one next time, feel me? Might help what ails me {laughing}

Tohrment

*Doing my damnedest to not clap my hands and keep a fairy alive, I snatch a brewski from the doggen, Fritz*

Vishous

[resting my elbows against the table after the doggen remove the plates, I glance to my side] Nothing you can help with, Fritz. Thanks. [cracking a grin for the first time in twenty four hours at Murhder's comment, nodding] Dies and turns to fucking dust, true.

Wrath

[Rubs the bridge of my nose, amusement curling my lip listening to Rhage, muttering ' Horny Fucker' ]

Zsadist

-Glancing up to pitch the decimated apple core into the trash, I wrap my arms tightly around myself to hold my shit together. Crossing my shitkickers at the ankle, I wonder what the fuck I'm waiting around for. I'm not hurt. I should be out on the streets trying to find the cocksuckers that did this.-

Darius

-Cheerful fucking chatter grating on my nerves as I enter, having missed first meal too pent up to think of food. Leaning into the doorframe watching my brothers laugh it up, I clear my throat loudly- Who is going to attempt to explain what the FUCK happened?

Zsadist

-narrowing my eyes at Darius, nodding once- I can tell you what I saw, that's it. I was waiting for these dumb fuckers to finish up their tea so I could head out. -deliberately omitting the details of the female I fed from while waiting.- The back door slammed open and spit out a lesser. I took off after him, but before I could catch up, the fucking night lit up like a goddamn fireworks show. Half the fucking building was gone. Just... gone. -brows crashing down over my eyes, an icy blast emanating from my body in waves- Smoke, flames.. fucking bodies everywhere.

Vishous

[grinding my teeth tightly together as cold diamond eyes fall to each and every one of my Brothers, alive by sheer fucking luck] None of you. Not a fucking one of you would listen. [growls darkly] Maybe you'll get your fucking heads out of your asses next time I try to tell you what I KNOW is coming down. [shaking my head violently] I know I never get everything, something always missing, true? But for fuck's sake, hear me out every now and then!

Darius

-Shifting my stance, attention moving from one brother to the next...still in complete disbelief-

Murhder

-shaking his head as Vishous makes his speech, his voice a low grumble- yes Vishous, you told us that you would be telling us that you told us so...can we get on with whatever -motions to the table- this is?

Darius

-Taking a moment to gather my thoughts, I lock stares with each of my Brothers one by one. The seething anger and hatred that's been visible since the night of the bombing hasn't faded in the slightest, only grown in intensity. My suggestion isn't going to be taken lightly. I've no doubt they're going to balk at the insistence, although deep down they will know it's the only solution if we're to keep the Brotherhood intact and functioning. Our sole responsibility is to protect our race from the Lessening Society. With our numbers so depleted after centuries of battle and the lack of new warriors coming into the fold, the risk of remaining apart is too great. They have to... HAVE to see the logic in my decision. Stubborn, reckless and independent, the entire lot of them. Too fucking bad. The time has come to band together if we have any hope of keeping up our end of this war.-

-Clearing my throat, drawing a deep breath before beginning, I turn my full attention to Wrath. Although our race's king, the last pure- blooded vampire among us, refuses the mantle of his blooded station, the rest will listen to him. They have no other choice. Disobeying the King, whether or not he's claiming the title, is an act of disloyalty that tradition will not abide.- My Lord, it is with great consideration that I've come to this proposal. -Turning my eyes to gauge the reactions of the Brothers as I speak.- We very nearly lost three of our own two nights ago. The Brotherhood could very well have wound up being Phury and myself, for fuck's sake! By the grace of the Scribe, and sheer luck, we are able to gather here tonight. All of us. -Frowning at the bandages that cover wounds, grievous and minor alike, shining white against the warm light of the mansion's chandeliers. The Brotherhood would have been decimated. The Omega and his Lessers would have won this war without so much as a whimper from us. -Turning back to face Wrath.- You all know that this place, -gesturing around myself- was built with all of us in mind. It's always been my intent to gather you all here to live. To make a place that we are able to train, to meet and to find security within our numbers. -Returning the glares that are directed at me, disregarding the shaking heads and grumbles of protest.- Vishous. You can tighten security here in a matter of weeks, , isn't that right? -Looks to Vishous intently-

Vishous

[rubbing at my goatee, brows knitted together as I glance around the room mentally ticking off the layout of the mansion. I nod firmly.] Less. [fixing my gaze on Darius] I can have this place wired and locked down tighter than Alcatraz in a week, true.

Darius

Look around you, my Brothers. We are so few now. I've built this home to be our sanctuary. Our center. There are facilities being constructed now for a full training center. -Nodding as I speak.- We all know of the civilians wandering around in need of guidance, their blood and strength worthy of joining in this war. Who is to train them? To teach them how to defend the race we've sworn to protect? -Turning to look upon Wrath's sunglassed eyes, his brow cranked down angrily as I put the spotlight on him once more.- You know I'm right about this. You know that this is our last fucking chance to bring ourselves back in balance to step up this fight. -Gesturing around the room.- Tell them, make them understand. -Raising my head, my eyes sweeping my Brothers.- Each of you needs to get your shit together and move your asses in here. Not next week, or next month, but now. As soon as you can. If the bombing hasn't already grabbed your attention, then let me do it. WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP. We need each other, more now than ever before.

Murhder

-Dark brows furrow over peach colored eyes as he listens to Darius talk about moving in together. Growling he shook his head and got to his feet- all of us? Here?..FUCK no!..-looks to Wrath- don't tell me you're considering this..

Rhage

*Buries my hands in my hair, tugging at it* man, this would seriously mess with my game *puts on a high pitched voice* “where do you live?” *drops to my normal voice* “I live with a bunch of males” *switches up high* “Oh. Like college frat boys?” *retches* *Shooting to my feet, I paced back and forth, pissed off that things had gotten to the point where I actually might have to share a house with the rest of the Brotherhood. I had a great amount of respect for them. Fuck I even liked some of them. But living together? That was seriously going to cramp my style. And having more people around me meant the chances of something going wrong multiplied exponentially. What if the beast got loose? It recognized neither friend nor foe. Everything was fucking food to it. Part of me knew staying together made sense defensively and tactically. But the brothers had a big enough problem within its ranks thanks to him alone. My fists clenched and unclenched as I fought for controlled calm. But the truth was, I was shitting myself. If Wrath insisted on this, I was screwed. The last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt my brothers. *Taking a seat again, my elbows resting on my knees, I looked around resignedly at the faces in the room*

Vishous

[shoving my chair back, scrambling to move away from the table, boot heels clocking against the Italian marble floor as I pace. The implications of moving in with the Brotherhood slamming home. My extra-curricular activities. Fuck.. the very thing I use to grind down the edges. I hold no shame in what I do, who the fuck knows just how much of a freak I am, but where would I go? My apartment is already decked out to my specifications, the bedroom converted to my own playground. Walls soundproofed for screams that escape gags and masks, I'm comfortable in my world. Can't imagine coming to live here, expose my proclivities to my Brothers. They don't shove their shit down my throat, how would I keep my fucked up sex life from falling all over them?] No. Fuck. Just. No. I can't. You all can do what you need to, and I'll hook you up nice and tight here, but I'm not going to be staying here.

Zsadist

-glaring openly at Darius, my voice deep and low as I bark out- Count me out. I'm just fucking fine where I am. -shifting midnight eyes to Vishous, scarred upper lip pulling up in a wicked sneer as my fists ball up tight, my words directed at the room- Even if he's not moving in. Twisted bastard belongs in the fucking pits of hell anyway. No goddamn way I'd stay under a roof where that shit goes on, feel me? -swallowing thickly as the apple I'd eaten tries to make a rapid exit, my stomach curling in on itself with the thought of sharing living quarters with the Brotherhood.-

Phury

{Standing up slowly, waiting until I had most everyone's attention before beginning to speak. Finally on a deep breath I sigh} Darius is right. We gotta step up our game. Pulling up on the club Friday night, not knowing if any of you were still alive..{Looking at each of them, imagining the loss of even one of them was too painful} Man, I don't want to go through that again anytime soon. We need more security around us. We need to train and grow the Brotherhood. I know moving here is a big sacrifice for each of us. {Holding my hand up to cover the Brotherhood mark on my left pec} But we all made an Oath to the Brotherhood. We made it to each other, and to the Cause. It's time we fulfilled that Oath. {Slowly sitting back down trying to reign in my own emotions} Just Sayin'

Tohrment

*Raising my uninjured arm in an attempt to quell the angry voiced of my fellow warriors.* Brothers, desist for a moment, if you will. I would like to add something to what Brother Darius is saying, from a purely military point of view, of course. *Leaning back in my chair, resting my weight on the back legs, I place my broken arm over my chest.* As the appointed defenders of our race, we have always placed ourselves in the line of danger. It is, what it is and we can't change that. We have always accepted our with honor. But, we can't really do our jobs effectively with our brains scattered all over downtown, Caldwell, can we? The bombing proved that easily enough. *knowing my last statement was going to start the arguments all over again, I pinch the brim of my nose when my Brothers don't disappoint me. Slamming my fist down on the table I bark out the command.* Let me finish and I will try to put this in a way you apes will understand. *smiling at the unified, "Fuck You's that resonate in the room* The reasoning behind what, Darius is proposing isn't a difficult concept to grasp. Listen... you bring me one Brother that stands alone, and I will show you one that is vulnerable to attacks. *more grumblings are heard as I am sure some pride is being stung* But... you bring me two Brothers, and I will show you a fucking army, unbeatable in the face of his enemy. The simple fact of the matter is, we need to drag our asses out of the damn dark ages and unite our forces. *I look over at Wrath, and peg him with a hard stare* Some of us more that others. * wishing for the millionth time, that Wrath would step up and lead us like the King he is meant to be.*

Wrath
[I'd sat quietly, arms crossed over my chest, eyes closed behind my shades keeping out the glare of the lights as I listened to my brothers throw around Bullshit. Their voices blending into one while my brain ticked shit over. Bullshit it may be, but it was bullshit that made sense. I gave off a warning growl low in my throat, threw a stare towards Tohr for his cheap jab at me, knew all eyes were on me as I stood to full height, a colossal mass of frigid rage still coursing through my veins. I paused, waiting for silence to fall and met the eyes of every brother] "The Brotherhood came close to being wiped out. By a cocksucking Lesser. We are too divided. Shit wouldn't have gone down like that if we were unified" [I rubbed at the bridge of my nose, felt the palpable tension as my words rolled on] "This is how it's gonna be.." [The lineage of my heritage on show as I folded my inked forearms across a wide chest, a cast covering one wrist. While I’d hunted down my own vengeance night after night, I’d fucked up and left the Brotherhood wide the fuck open for Lessers to get close enough to sit us all on top of a bomb. Never. Again] We need order, my brothers. No more will we be blindsided by those dumb smellyfucks"

[As I laid it all out, detail by detail, I sealed all our futures once and for all, not knowing I was taking a step in the direction of embracing a fate I was fighting like an invisible enemy] "We will once again become a force to be reckoned with [I growled low, fangs flashed] "Pack your shit up" [I cut a glance towards the scarred brother] "that means you too, Z. No fucking arguments from any of you, feel me?" [As if a fucking soundtrack of inspirational music played behind my words, I felt the air shift with their rising emotions, knew my brothers were on board. I curled the side of my lip in a grin born of pure sinister] "The Brotherhood are moving in together. And a rain of fucking fury on anyone who dares get in our way again..."

Fritz
That concludes our Trilogy Debut. Thank you for your kind words and follows. Stay tuned for our next 'episode'. Good evening all.
Back to top Go down

Part 3 1.15.2012
Page 1 of 1