Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Play Awards Part 2 3-25-12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Role Play Awards Part 2    3-25-12 Empty
PostSubject: Role Play Awards Part 2 3-25-12   Role Play Awards Part 2    3-25-12 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 am

Phearsom Wins!!

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
*Entering the hall and taking a seat near the back. Looking around for anyone I might know* @Murhder There you are, are you jailed?

Murhder‏@Murhder
@PrudenceBDB -shakes off some sort odd fore field- fuck that was weird

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
@Murhder *Wraps my arm through yours* See why I didn't want you to change yet...

Murhder‏@Murhder
@PrudenceBDB -leads them inside - monkey suit

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
@Murhder *whispering* Very handsome monkey suit

Samantha Kane‏@samanthakane25
Ok... Night peeps I'm going to bed to finish reading ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A VAMPIRE .... yummmmmmmmmmmmm

Fore Lesser‏@ForeLesser
@samanthakane25 - Good night Sammy *winks*

@ForeLesser *jumps* O thanks.... nnnnnight

Fore Lesser‏@ForeLesser
@samanthakane25 - We'll talk about your choice in reading later.....

@ForeLesser *shakes* But....... its only till I get the new #BDB... 2 days to wait

Fore Lesser‏@ForeLesser
@samanthakane25 - Very well....this time

@ForeLesser *stumbles back* this time.... but I've 6 more love at the stake books to read....

Fore Lesser‏@ForeLesser
@samanthakane25 - I suppose since there is no BDB ForeLesser book...yet...I can't fault you for your measly choices. I'll have to fix that.

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
@ForeLesser Don't bug @samanthakane25 she's a nice girl.

@PrudenceBDB *smiles* Thanks...

Fore Lesser‏@ForeLesser
@PrudenceBDB - I was merely wanting to raise her standards.

@ForeLesser *hands up waving them in front of me* Wait... fix how.. *steps back*

Sunny‏@WithoutSunlight
You tell him @PrudenceBDB RT @ForeLesser Don't bug @samanthakane25 she's a nice girl.

Fore Lesser‏@ForeLesser
@samanthakane25 - Don't get your knickers in a twist...I meant that 'I' may have to write my book. RT: fix how.. *steps back*

@ForeLesser *groans* Well can you blame me... You still have @Phury_ and are hurting him..... @WithoutSunlight Hell he is so scary....

Sunny‏@WithoutSunlight
@samanthakane25 He likes to THINK he's scary. @PrudenceBDB @ForeLesser

@WithoutSunlight *shakes* He is.... and poor @Phury_ ... @PrudenceBDB @ForeLesser

Arthur aka Phearsom‏@ArthurTheGoat
*Sits at the bottom of the grand staircase watching for raisins*

Michael Andrews‏@RoleplayHost
Now to announce the Misc. Winners... The winner for Favorite Pet goes to @ArthurtheGoat. #RoleplayAwards

Murhder‏@Murhder
"@RoleplayHost: The winner for Favorite Pet goes to @ArthurtheGoat. #RoleplayAwards" YES!!!!!

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
@RoleplayHost @ArthurtheGoat ARTHUR! You did it!!!

Cameo Lord‏@Cameo_Lords
RT WHOOOOHOOO ! The winner for Favorite Pet goes to @ArthurtheGoat. #RoleplayAwards

Fore Lesser‏@ForeLesser
Well, well...the little goat did it! Congrats! @ArthurtheGoat#RolePlayAwards

Sunny‏@WithoutSunlight
@RoleplayHost OMG!! MY little goaty friend!!!!! @ArthurtheGoat

Michael Andrews‏@RoleplayHost
That concludes the #RoleplayAwards!

*Hops happily up and down hearing my name* Bleats happily, hopes for watermelon balls!* @RoleplayHost

Murhder‏@Murhder
@PrudenceBDB -strips off the coat and untucks his shirt - whew its over..we go home now yes?

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
@Murhder Yes, we can go home now.. You can pick the movie. How about Arbys?

Sunny‏@WithoutSunlight
@ArthurTheGoat Really proud of you little goat!

Coffin Girl‏@CoffinGurl
YAY!!! Go Arthur!!! Waaahhooo!!! #BDBB #RPAwards

@ArthurTheGoat well done.... #FavoritePet
Murhder‏@Murhder

@PrudenceBDB -slips his arm around her waist and ushers her to the door- Fast times at Ridgemont High...and yeah..beef and cheddar

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
@Murhder Just not in the hall.. *laughing*

Murhder‏@Murhder
@PrudenceBDB -comes out of the bedroom wearing only black sweats, the suit laid out on the bed- ahhhh...yes.

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
*laughing* Com on, @Murhder it wasn't THAT bad. You looked nice, and now you can relax. *Handing over the large bag of Arbys food* @Murhder

Murhder‏@Murhder
@PrudenceBDB -takes the bag, grins and makes himself at home on her couch- you're too good to me

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
*Cuddles in next to you and reaches over to start the Netflix* Thank you for taking me. I have a really nice time. It was nice to meet your brothers.

Murhder‏@Murhder
@PrudenceBDB -pulls her in close- my brothers in their prime..-nods- it was nice to see them.

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
@Murhder A very colorful bunch. I bet you were just like them, huh? *grinning at the thought of a younger @Murhder before all the trauma*

Murhder‏@Murhder
@PrudenceBDB -laughs thinking of @Murhder_ - Uh..I'm sure the brothers would tell a different story...

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
@Murhder *grinning and grabbing a throw blanket to cover my feet* A few of them already did. I heard a few short tales of you last night...

Murhder‏@Murhder
@PrudenceBDB -looks horrorfied- oh.....yeah? I'm almost afraid to ask...

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
@Murhder *Turning to rest my back against your side, so you cant see my face* Ask all you want, but I'm not telling... * laughing softly*

Murhder‏@Murhder
@PrudenceBDB -smirky grin- sounds like a challenge...I have ways...of making you...talk..-tickles her-

PrudenceBDB‏@PrudenceBDB
@Murhder *Dropping the remote and trying to squirm away, laughing* No, No, not...telling... *trying to get the blanket to protect myself from his fingers. Having a hard time through the laughing* stop.. not giving away secrets... @Murhder

Murhder‏@Murhder
@PrudenceBDB -he laughed along with her but stopped with a smirk- ok ok..fine..I'll get it out of you eventually #GladTheAwardsAreOver

Coffin Girl‏@CoffinGurl
*Gives @ArthurTheGoat a freakin fruit salad of melon balls* You deserve it! *scratches behind his ears*

*Wiggles ears happily. Hops around the room dropping homemade fudge (origins top secret) into the laps of everyone present and on the TL*

Coffin Girl‏@CoffinGurl
The goat is making me laugh... Homemade fudge?!? *arches brow*

Alice Absinthe‏@Absinthe_Alice
-pads quietly into the ballroom, eyes wide as I take in the fine adornments I'd missed last night. moving through the crowd with a whisper of silk, I slip into a plush seat at the same table I'd sat at with @Tohrment_... a quirky smile touching my lips when I pull a full bottle of Lucid from a pouch tied to my waist- #RolePlayAwards

Sunny‏@WithoutSunlight
@Absinthe_Alice Hi Alice..... where have you been?

@WithoutSunlight -smiles crookedly, twisting a curl around my finger- Ummm... recuperating!

*Sits under a table chewing on a strange leather looking bag sitting on the floor. Wonders what is in it. Sticks head inside*

Sunny‏@WithoutSunlight
@Absinthe_Alice The little goat won an award!

@WithoutSunlight -bounces excitedly, clapping my hands and squealing- YES!!!!!!!!!!! So did I miss everything???

Sunny‏@WithoutSunlight
@Absinthe_Alice Yes, they are all finished announcing

@WithoutSunlight -throws my head back, roaring with laughter- Of course they are. -glances around the empty ballroom, curious as to why I'm alone.. the tables littered with empty glasses, tablecloths in disarray.-
-shrugs lightly, opening my bottle and drinking deeply.. making the best of the evening alone-@ArthurTheGoat -grins brightly, calling out across the TL- Congratulations, little one! I'm so happy you won!

@Absinthe_Alice *head stuck in leather bag...hopes you find piece of fudge of undetermined origin on the napkin in front of you*

-narrowing speckled eyes as I swipe my lips with the back of my hand, mumbling..- I see idiots on my TL! -slapping my hand down, giggling madly, I give a small ..- Oops! - as my fingers squish into the fudge square on the table- Oh! -looks all around, checking to ensure I'm truly alone, I laugh and bring my fingers to my mouth... licking the delicious, creamy fudge that's squished between with a blissful groan-laughs to hear the sound of my voice echo in the ballroom, listening to the reverberations as I swallow another mouthful of liquor- #BeautifulPeopleInMyTL @ArthurTheGoat . Okay, not 'technically' a person, but one of my very favorite faces that grace my world.!

Sunny‏@WithoutSunlight
*going over to sit down beside @Absinthe_Alice* One of these day you and I have to go out together and have fun.

@WithoutSunlight -blinks, caught with fudge covered fingers slipping from my mouth- Yes! Yes yes yes we do! -nodding decisively-

Sunny‏@WithoutSunlight
@Absinthe_Alice *looks at the chocolate fingers* I see @ArthurTheGoat found you. Isnt he cute!

@WithoutSunlight -laughing, wiggling sticky fingers- He is my hero. He brought me chocolate! I am forever in his debt! @ArthurTheGoat
-carefully setting the Lucid aside, I fold my arms against the table and rest my forehead against them.. yawning-

#SometimesIWonder why I haven't been institutionalized. -shifty glance around the room-slips into dreams as the green fairy beckons- #AliceAway

Tohrment‏@Tohrment_
(picks up the wee little @arthurthegoat, and gives him a hug) I knew could do it little buddy. I am so proud of you.

@Tohrment_ *nuzzles your hand, wiggles ears happily*

Tohrment‏@Tohrment_
@ArthurTheGoat (whispers so no one can hear me) You're the best goat ever.

@WithoutSunlight
@Tohrment_ I love that you love @ArthurTheGoat!!!!!

*Jumps up to the table the giants were sitting at. Pulls the flowers on the table ouf of the vases...eats a few. Hops down with the rest*

Vishous‏@_Vishous_
#ShoutOut Thank you to @RolePlayAwards and @RolePlayHost for their hard work tonight. You are appreciated, true.

Tohrment‏@Tohrment_
-tickling @ArthurTheGoat between his horns- I was very proud of you last night buddy. You did us proud at the #RolePlayAward-

Calls the phone number that is wrote on the palm of my hand, and after it rings a few time, the voicemail kicks in.- smiling as I hear @Absinthe_Alice's husky voice...'leave your message after the tone' Hey there beautiful. I think I left my cufflinks at your place last night. I'm going to want them back sometime. Call me. @Absinthe_Alice
Back to top Go down

Role Play Awards Part 2 3-25-12
Page 1 of 1