Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Opening of the Penthouse - Part 2 2.22.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Grand Opening of the Penthouse - Part 2   2.22.12 Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening of the Penthouse - Part 2 2.22.12   Grand Opening of the Penthouse - Part 2   2.22.12 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:50 pm

Vishous

[Acute hearing picks up the hiss of the elevator doors opening, stiletto heels clicking over the inlaid marble as the female makes her way to my door. I stub out my smoke, set the squat crystal glass of Stoli on the bar and lean against it. She knows not to knock. Not to utter a single word. Alice has been a frequent occupant of my table. A masochist whose limits know no bounds. Perfect for an evening of deviant delights, perverse pleasure and more than capable, eager even, of giving herself over to me entirely. Willing the locks open, I allow the door to swing wide. Muted light spills in from the foyer, caressing the smooth curves silhouetted in my doorway. She will wait as long as I desire. Standing in the sky-high heels, tightly corseted, until her muscles quiver and tears run down her face. Lucky female, I haven't the patience tonight. I'd denied myself, starved myself, for far too long. Raising my gloved hand, I gesture with two fingers for her to enter. Cautious steps carry her across the threshold, not so much as a flinch as the door slams shut behind her, locking with quiet clicks. Navy rimmed ice takes her in from head to toe, my expression carefully calibrated to show no reaction nor emotion. This is the dance. The game that's expected. A skill that's been honed to utter perfection. Flaming copper waves, gathered away from her face, fall in thickly curled tresses to her cinched waist. The emerald satin of her tightly bound corset nothing more than a precursor to the bonds she'll be wearing here tonight. Black skirts flow to her ankles in an overlay of gossamer silk. Teetering on six inch stiletto heels, she is the personification of feminine perfection. A worthy female of the Glymera who'd sought me out for months, following the whispers and rumors. It was, in fact, at Dark Desires that she'd initially approached me. Her bold questions, her strong demeanor drew me in. Her fifth night on my table earned her the right to address me as Lheage. Within a year she'd become a regular. She understands my rules. Never deviates and always strives to offer me more, time and time again. Hence the phone call tonight. This female would be the one to bear the brunt of my inactivity.] -------- TBC ------
Back to top Go down

Grand Opening of the Penthouse - Part 2 2.22.12
Page 1 of 1