Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Debut SL 1.13.2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Debut SL  1.13.2012 Empty
PostSubject: Debut SL 1.13.2012   Debut SL  1.13.2012 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Fritz
Good Evening everyone. I am so proud and pleased to finally welcome you to the debut of @BDB_Beginnings. I hope you have your refreshments. *smiles* You do not want to miss a single minute of our story. Make yourselves comfortable. Quiet, please….quiet…

Picture, if you will, the world of the Brotherhood; fighting the underground war with the Lessening Society. Bonded as Brothers, free of the distractions of being bonded with a mate.

This is our world. Our interpretation of how the Brotherhood formed the single most powerful weapon for the Vampire race.

Allow your imagination to dominate you, as we explore the trials and tribulations of how the Brothers came together under one roof.

The year is 1988…….. #BDBB @BDB_Beginnings

Murhder
-Yeah the blonde with the fake tits.. she would do for later. For now he was stuck in the middle of a called meeting of the Brotherhood of the black fucking dagger. He looked around the table at the brothers who had gathered so far. Yeah a fucking site to see. Reaching for the shot of Ouzo that the chick had just delivered, he tossed it back wondering when Vishous would start. He called this pow wow, he could speak the fuck up. There were lessers to kill, bimbos to fuck and it was Friday the 13th..his favorite day.-

Rhage
*Rolling the candy in my mouth* Look guys we are in a CLUB..I got better things I could be doin then being seen with you losers. Seriously cramping my style.

Tohrment
*Balancing my weight on the back legs of my chair, I tip back the bottle of my beer grinning over the rim as Rhage, runs his hands through his hair.* You know, the more you play with it, the more you risk going blind.

Vishous
[tossing back the remaining inch of vodka, I set the glass down on the table and fix my gaze on each of my Brothers.] I know none of you fuckers want to be here tonight. Frankly, I don't give a fuck. You all need to hear this shit. [dark brows crashing down over diamond eyes, I take a deep breath and begin] We've got something big coming down on our heads, my Brothers. It's happening soon and it's going to hit us like a fucking steamroller, feel me? [clenching and releasing my gloved fist, my mind tossing over the vision that's been plaguing me for so long] We're looking at casualties numbering in the triple digits, civilian and human. A spotlight is going to be on us that we really don't need or want, true?

Wrath
[Arms folded over my chest, keeping teeth mashed together as i listen to the pointless ramblings of my brothers. Missing a night of fighting hunting, killing for this. I growled low catching the eye of a passing female, the flash of interest on her face apparent. Not happening, my dick was the least of my worries right now. Lessers roaming MY streets while my brothers and i sat around drinking fucking cocktails was bang smack top of my list. I cocked a brow behind my shades at Vishous, fighting the urge to keep my trap shut a while longer] Shits always coming, V. Wanna hurry this shit along, i got places to go to, feel me?..

Murhder
-He smirked, the room seemed to get colder every time the King opened his pie hole, the fuckers voice seemed to even drown out the thump of the British Trash Techno. Yeah he knew shit was coming. Shit was always coming, Vishous was just wound too fucking tight tonight. Frowning at the empty glass, he figured he would have to wait for V to make his point before getting more so to move things along, he looked to the brother- ok..you have my brief but quickly fading attention Vishous..what's got your panties wadded to your ass?

Rhage
*Rolling my eyes and pushing my chair away from the table, I stood up, irritated* Are we done feeling our feelings now? Or are we going to wait till we all start to grow female parts? *The brotherhood had been over the threat from the lesser time and time again but I and the rest of the brothers could hold their own against them. I stretched, the familiar buzz under my skin an itch needing to be scratched. Out of long held habit, I scanned the crowd. My head dipped as I spotted her. She was tall and slender with long wavy dark hair and was standing at the bar, sipping a drink from a tall glass, her hips swaying sensuously to the beat, her eyes hooded as they looked around the club. She froze as her eyes met mine and even in the low lighting I saw the blush bloom over her face and neck as her pupils dilated. With a slight tilt of my head I beckoned her closer and she moved towards me. Obedient. I liked that in a human. I lowered my head, brushing my nose along her jaw, the scent of her arousal filling my nose. Sliding my fingers down her arm, I took her hand in mine and led her to the back, heading into the bathroom, glaring at the bimbo primping and preening as she leaned over the sinks, staring at herself in the mirror. Her eyes flared briefly then she scrambled for the door and I mentally flicked the lock behind her before turning back to the slim brunette with a wicked grin moving forward quickly and pinning her against the wall*

Vishous
Fuck, you all know I never get everything. Always something missing. There's a brand new big bad on our streets, and we're absolutely not even close to ready for it. In fact, we're nothing fucking more than sitting ducks. [growling with frustration, I shove back from the table, my fist slamming against the surface hard enough to send the glasses tumbling to shatter against the floor] When what I've seen comes to pass, fucking remember this... handing out the 'I told you so's' right now! [turning my back on my Brothers, I stalk toward the bar fully intending to down at least one bottle of Stolichnaya before I make another attempt to get them to shove their dismissive attitudes aside and open their fucking ears for a change.]

Zsadist
-Stalking through the back alley of the Dark Desires nightclub, the music reverberating through my fucking bones, I snarl impatiently. No way in hell I'm going in there. My twin knows it. They ALL know it. The toxic waste that call this place home are just the type of trigger I need to deal with. Right. I can smell the drugged up, sexed up humans and civilians out here. The crowd behind those walls sicken me. Every vice known being served under one roof. My scarred lip curling, I pace along the far side of the alley, hoping for a valid distraction to get me the fuck away from the masses. I need to be hunting.- -Trying as hard as I'm capable of to ignore the gnawing in my stomach, my resolve falters when I spot a singular drunken human female stumbling toward me as I stand still as a statue in the shadows. Her hair, drawn back from her face and off her neck in a ponytail that ts at the side of her head, makes my decision for me. While my Brothers spend their time fucking off in the club, I'll satisfy the empty pit that is my gut. Approaching the female with swift silence, I'm not surprised when she turns half-lidded eyes to me with a slurred laugh that carries the fruity odor of the drinks she'd downed. Her eyes widen as I come into focus, her laugh halting suddenly once she gets an eyefull of the scarred monster that stands before her. I know what she sees. Pitch black eyes, a livid scar that cuts down over my eye, twisting down my cheek to distort my upper lip. The deadly fangs that have lengthened, despite my meager effort to keep them hidden, resting against my lower lip. Before she's able to voice a scream, I clamp a hand roughly over her mouth, spinning her against the grungy wall and pinning her with my body. A lightning fast movement that happens so fast I'm positive she doesn't know what the hell is happening to her, although her growing, futile struggles tell me the alcohol clouding her mind is being overwhelmed by the fear pumping through her veins. The hand covering her mouth grips tightly, tilting her head to the side to bare her throat to me. Not wasting a moment, I sink my fangs into the quick pulse of her vein. Her thin, weak blood filling my mouth and flowing down my throat. Taking a few long draws from the female, I close the punctures with a swipe of my tongue before spinning her back to face me, releasing her mouth as my palm slides over her forehead and eyes. Wiping her memory of the attack, of ever seeing me. As she stumbles out of the alley, dazed and weakened, I lean against the cinderblock and cross my arms over my chest. The daggers I wear digging into my rib cage with a painful reminder that I'm a walking fucking skeleton. Taking a few deep breaths, I can feel the small bit of strength the feeding brought working its way into my system.-

Wrath
[sitting ducks...I watched V stomp his way through the crowd.. mulled over his speech, rubbing at the pain behind my eyeballs, I was more inclined to agree with whatever the fuck he said right now, even if he did know his shit, just so i could get the hell out. I cracked my neck casting eyes out over the crowd, fingers grasped around a bottle waiting for round fucking two of this mahmens meeting to continue]

Tohrment
*Eyes targeting the tall redheaded waitress handing out the tall brewskies, thinking that she will do for night* It's a good god damned thing Phury is babysitting tonight. The music in this shit hole bar sucks. *tipping back my longneck* You know, what V is going on about has it's merits. We’re entering into the technology age and our enemy has always kept up with the times. *looking at the King* It wouldn't be such a bad idea to collect more intel on it. *shrugs* I could start canvassing the area and see what news it to be found. *I bring the chair back on all fours and place my beer down on the table, looking again for the redhead* I will start first thing in the AM.

Murhder
-He followed Hollywood with his odd colored eyes as he made his way to the back- we lost him...-it wasn't long before V left as well, ...Fuck..-taking in a deep breath, he released it slowly and tired to concentrate on Tohr's words. Yeah ok, there was a point here somewhere but he'd be dammed if the only points he was wanting to concentrate on was the two headed his way..perched on the chest of that blonde who looked like she'd just stepped right off the set of Motley Crue's latest video. Leaning his own chair back as she passed he snagged her and pulled her to his lap. Might as well have some fun while V got faced and Hollywood did the chick in the loo.-

Zsadist
-Spitting the residue from my mouth, the foul taste of booze and juice hitting in a splatter against stained pavement, a visceral reaction grabs me in an instant. The reeking scent of baby powder hits my sinuses and my head snaps up, immediately alert. My eyes catch sight of a dark haired male slamming through the rear door of the nightclub and hauling ass toward the mouth of the alley. Looking around quickly, I growl my frustration as I realize there are far too many witnesses for me to take the lesser on here. Taking off at a dead run, the sound of my shitkickers pounding the pavement, I weave my way through the thinning groups of human and civilian vampires alike. A ghost among the shadows, registered as an icy breeze as I pass.- -Closing the distance between the Omega's most recent addition, I'm nearly knocked to my knees as an explosion rips through the night. The shockwave that follows a split second later carrying a blast of scorching heat. Turning on my heel, my legs pump furiously as I run full speed back in the direction of Dark Desires. The orange glow lighting up the surrounding streets emphasizing the screams of the injured.- What the FUCK?! -Half the nightclub is gone, smoking rubble and twisted metal lying haphazardly over the streets and alleys, bodies, make that parts of bodies, among them. From the gaping hole in the walls of the club I spot one of my Brothers, Rhage, scrambling over the mounds of ruin from the rear of the building toward.. holy shit, the Brotherhood!- Launching myself over the scrap riddled distance, I crawl over the scorched cinderblock that once made up the outer wall of the club. My eyes watering against the acrid smoke that fills the air, I barely make out the scene in front of me. Finding my Brothers by the bond of blood we share, their stunned disbelief and pain echoing through my veins. Taking a quick glance around where they must have been sitting, my eyes settle on those moving. Rhage looks to be uninjured while Vishous is bleeding freely from several deep gashes along the right side of his face and neck. Being brushed off with a wave of his hand, I turn my back on V as he barks loudly into his phone. Looking frantically for our injured, I find the bodies of Wrath, Tohrment and Murhder, sprawled yards away from each other. Scrubbing my hands over my face, I shout back at Vishous.- Mr. Fucking. Medic. Need you over here.. FUCKING NOW!

Rhage
*Silently, I helped the human rearrange her clothing again, buttoning up her shirt as she tugged at her skirt when suddenly she flew against me, sending me crashing to the grubby tiled floor, blinking in confusion as I wondered how she could have had the strength and why the fuck was there dust and drywall everywhere? Shaking my head to clear it, my ears ringing, I noticed the human sprawled over me. I pushed her off me, swallowing in shock as I stared at the jagged pieces of metal pipe sticking out of her back. I jacked up onto my feet, looking around me in horror. It looked like the aftermath of an earthquake. Scrambling for the door, I pulled at it frantically before noticing the beam, lying across it. Tearing at it, starting to panic, I ripped the beam away and tore the door off its hinges barely noticing as it dropped to the floor. Growling I looked around the wrecked club, bodies and debris lying everywhere. What the fuck had happened? I clambered over the mess, tossing and kicking broken chairs and tables out of the way as I made my way back to the table where the rest of the brotherhood had been sitting. As I scrambled through the wreckage, I kicked something that felt like a body. Pushing the broken furniture and debris off the body, feeling anger stir as I realize the unconscious body is Murhder. Glancing around, I spot Wrath and Tohrment writhing on the floor. I looked up to meet Zsadist eyes. Fuck! What the hell was this?*

Phury
{Pushing the limits, ignoring all traffic signs and rules, to get to the DD Club in record time. The call from Vishous a few minutes ago still echoing in my head "Explosion" SHIT I could see the yellow red glow on the night sky a few blocks from the club and in the distance the sounds of sirens also racing, as I was, to the scene. Trying to prepare my mind for the reality of the devastation to come. Reality was far worse. The street and surrounding area was littered with debris, shocked and injured people seemed to be everywhere. On-Lookers that always seemed attracted to these types of disasters already starting to arrive. Pulling the big Suburban right up onto the sidewalk, driving over the rubble and as close to the building as the broken facade would allow. Aware that part of what I was driving over the top of used to be parts of living breathing humans. My God this was bad.}

Zsadist
-Standing above Murhder, inwardly cringing as I see what lies before me. The Brother's big body lies motionless, limbs sprawled over what appears to be a ... fuck. A female. Unable to judge where her blood stops and his begins, I cautiously lift one of his arms, tugging at it to pull him slightly to the side. My stomach turns violently when my eyes fall to what lies beneath the huge male. A scorched, crushed pile of human. Her bleached blonde hair singed, clothing ripped to nothing more than bare shreds that do nothing to conceal the crispy flesh beneath. Cocking my head to the side, it takes me a minute to realize what else it is I'm seeing. Melted plastic? What was she holding when the explosion happened? Narrowing my eyes, looking closer, my gag reflex triggers when I make sense of the mess. Poetic. The large breasted variety of female that Murdher preferred apparently didn't include the stipulation that they were real. The curled up edges and drips of moisture that appear to be sticky and oozing aren't anything biological. Her implants had burst out of her chest. Most likely when this big bastard had fallen on her. The indent in her skull deep, as if it had... fuck me. He'd been in action when all hell broke loose. His forehead had a matching wound, although not as grevious. My upper lip curled into a disgusted sneer, I use the toe of my shitkicker to push the human remains out of the way. Not keen on touching anyone under the best of circumstance, no fucking way I wanted to be scrubbing that mess off my hands for the next six months. The human crews could deal with it, not my concern. Bending my knees, slipping an arm beneath Murhder's shoulders and gripping the belt of his jeans with the other hand, I curse loudly as I stand, ducking my head beneath his side, legs threatening to buckle under the weight of the huge Brother. Steadying myself, I position him into a firemans carry across my shoulders and with heavy steps haul his ass out of the club to the waiting car outside. Dumping him in with all the grace of a bag of potatoes, I stand back while the others are loaded. Shaking my head at the questions, I stalk back to the alley I'd been waiting in not twenty minutes ago. Before the immediate world went to hell. Growling low in my chest, knowing I have no shot at finding the fucker who was responsible, at least not tonight, I dematerialize from the alley. Anxious to make my exit before e human authorities arrive, I scatter my molecules and take form in front of the mansion Darius calls home. They'll need to debrief me on what exactly I'd seen before I'm able to get my ass back to the loft, clean up, and head out to hunt the piece of shit that brought this upon the Brotherhood down.-

Rhage
*Reaching down to help Tohrment, my wrapping around his back as I pulled his arm across my shoulders to support his weight, I lifted the brother to his feet and half dragged and half carried his him through the wreckage that lay strewn around us, my chest burning from the smoke and dust as I made our to the waiting vehicle outside*

Tohrment
*Cradling my injured arm to my chest and resting my weight on Rhage, I survey the damage the blast left behind* Is everyone accounted for? *Hearing the sounds of sirens in the distance, I see that everyone on that is mobile, is helping our injured.* Holy fucking hell, how did They get the drop on us. *Trying not to be a Sally and bite back my groan, I let Rhage put me in the vehicle* Thanks, Bro.

Vishous
[coughing hard into my gloved hand, the smoke and dust that cloud what was a nightclub merely moments before settling thickly, my head whips around frantically, searching out my Brothers. Catching sight of Z balancing Murhder across his shoulders, Rhage helping along a stunned and limping Tohr, I curse as I spot the body of Wrath lying prone a few yards away. Stepping over broken bodies and pieces of rubble, I drop to one knee next to the Brother. Reaching out, I lay my bare hand against his forearm and squeeze gently] Yo.. Wrath. Fuck man, you still with me? [Frowning as my eyes scan the wounds and blood, unsure if it's all really his.]

Wrath
[The smell of acrid smoke filled my lungs, pain pounding like a fucking bitch all over my body while i tried to focus a thought on... WHAT. THE. FUCK. HAPPENED. Flames bouncing all over the now raised to the ground club, the heat scorching my skin, i rolled onto my back, grunting back a growl, Flames bouncing all over the now raised to the ground club, the heat scorching my skin, I rolled onto my back, grunting back a growl, eyes casting across a sea of burned the fuck up humans searching out my brothers. A Bomb. A cocksucking bomb. Right on top of the Brotherhood. I tried to move, I shifted what was our table from on top of me, groaned, lanced with pain, I’d been fucking harpooned in the side by a table leg. The splinters ripped my skin wide open further as I dragged it free, the roar of pain making bile rise in my throat but it left me free to reach across the rubble and grab the boot of a brother laid out cold giving it as hard of a shake as my broken wrist will muster. Motherfuck. My growls splintered the smoke filled air. Had to get my brothers out. If only my wavering vision, ringing ears & the threatening unconsciousness dragging at my brain would get on board & make my limbs FUCKING MOVE! Murhder! Tohr! Yell the fuck out so I know where you are [coughs tore at my lungs, blood clinging to me like a new fashion accessory, burns marred my skin, i fought the pain, the anger in me overriding everything. Some dumbfuck would pay for this! Minutes...days..fuck knows how long passed.. before Vishous is stood over me, [Fuck. Me. my vision blurred V's face, shit as it was wavered, the tug of unconsciousness a heavy sedative I couldn't fight off, with flames & smoke filling the now blown to shit club,my brothers fuck knows where alive dead, I didn't know] V.. brothers..find.. [I rasped and I was sucked under until my world faded to fucking black...]

Vishous
[steady hands already moving over Wrath's body, coming away dripping with the blood from the deep wound in his side, I tear at the cotton shirt I'm wearing, balling it and pressing the makeshift bandage into the gaping hole as my Brother loses consciousness again. I hope to hell Phury caught my call, my ears ringing so badly I couldn't hear myself. This is bad, and was going to get worse once the human emergency crews showed. Needed to get us gone, fast. Lifting my head, I scan the surrounding area, searching out our rescue crew.]

Phury
{Entering the club as Rhage and Tohr exit. The sirens are starting to cut off as human rescue personal arrive. We have to hurry. Through the smoke I see V with.. oh god...Wrath. He looks dead. Holy Virgin don’t let the Brotherhood end here, like this! Pushing my way past the debris and people still injured to reach them } Tell me he isn’t dead! Vishous, he's not dead is he?!

Vishous
[giving my head a quick shake, my own blood spattering across your shirt] No, thank fuck, but he needs some serious patching up, feel me? [nodding to the nearly soaked wad of cloth I'm pressing into Wrath's side] Help me get him out, bastard's dead weight, true.

Phury
{Reaching down and grabbing onto Wraths legs, fuck he was a moose. Adjusting my balance} Let's get out of here Brother.

Vishous
[cinching a strap from my harness around Wrath's chest, I secure the makeshift bandage and swiftly move to catch the Brother under his arms, grunting as I heft him up to my waist, cursing as I pull him up higher. I nod to Phury as we walk as quickly and carefully as possible to evac and make like ghosts.] You come alone, man?

Phury
No, Darius is with me. {just as we reach the entrance the first of the human paramedics arrive, but pay us no mind. The smoke and flames have really started to obscure vision in what is left of the Darkest Desires Club. More painful screams could be heard, not wanting to think about the trapped humans and possibly civilians who were now most likely meeting death by fire. Stumbling with the weight of the one individual who could make a real difference in this world. Reaching the car, we gently as possible load Wrath into the back on top of Murhder. No way around it, had to get the hell out of here. Yelling to be heard over all the outside noise} We got everyone?! Tohr? Rhage? {Hearing yes from both, I knew that Zsadist had already gone back to the mansion to alert Fritz to the incoming disaster. Counting off in my head I realized that we had everyone. Thank the Holy Virgin. Turning to Darius} Man, we're clear. All accounted for. We gotta jam now! {Jumping into the front seat I started up the Suburban and got ready to get us the hell out of there.}

Darius
- Surveying the horrific scene before me, I shake my head slowly. The acrid odors carried on the smoke burning my sinuses. Blinking against the sting, the sights before me tear right through my fucking soul. Shouldn't have taken this to open my eyes. Should have seen this coming from miles away. - FUCK! - We've all become complacent, set in our ways. Fighting a war that began so long ago, yet forgetting that things evolve. Move forward. Watching generations of civilian vampires live and die by the hands of our enemies has jaded us. We've become accustomed to the losses, thinking they're merely collateral damage. Bullshit. That's our goddamn race we're supposed to be protecting. The mantle of responsibility for our survival was placed on our shoulders the moment we were inducted into the Brotherhood. We've been the ones who have it wrong. Our numbers have been culled dramatically over the paste few decades, and the way the lessers are progressing speaks volumes about who's got the upper hand. Never should human life have been lost to their cause. The destruction here tonight is beyond reckoning, even for the other side. I blame myself for putting off what I should have insisted upon ages ago. I nod to Phury as I haul my ass into the passenger seat of the Suburban, my head turning as I take in the condition of the males I call "Brother". Slamming my door as Phury's foot hits the gas, I make my mind up then and there. This is it, this catastrophe is the final straw. This changes everything. ---TBC--- #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Debut SL 1.13.2012
Page 1 of 1