Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vishous 1.9.2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vishous 1.9.2012 Empty
PostSubject: Vishous 1.9.2012   Vishous 1.9.2012 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:42 pm

[Dragging my hands through my hair, roughly pushing it away from my face as I tilt my head to stare at the ceiling. Concentrating on deciphering the vision that's been plaguing me for the last two months has left me more than frustrated and tripping over myself into the land of fuck-me headaches and the-hell-with-food gut twists.]

[Bringing my eyes back to the glowing Compaq monitor, the cursor blinking where I'd left it an hour ago. Fucking stumped. I can feel the heat, can smell the smoke but I can't see through it, can't hear a fucking thing other than a hum. Closing my eyes, trying harder to capture the essence of what I've seen, I still come up empty. Unusual, but not unheard of. Every fucking time the visions come there's something missing. A crucial bit that is the prize at the bottom of the Cracker Jacks box, left out to leave me guessing.]

[Muttering a curse, I draw myself up to my full height, stretching my arms to release the tension in my shoulders. This waiting around bullshit isn't going to cut it. Something's coming, something bigger than my Brothers can imagine, and I need to get that message across. Deciding to confront them head on, if necessary, to get them to shut the fuck up for five minutes and listen to me. Shit, we've all been 'off' for months now. No real rotations being worked, scheduling gone to hell with each Brother doing their own thing. Sure, lessers were still being taken out, but no organization in sight for far too long. Fuck knows I work best alone. Prefer it, in fact, but we're getting nowhere when it seems that the Lessening Society is gathering steam.]

[Nodding absently to myself, I make a mental note to contact the Brotherhood first thing upon my return from tonight's hunt. Shutting off the computer, I check my weapons once more before exiting my apartment. Tugging my jacket on, I cinch the straps of the harness carrying my daggers and will the door to lock behind me. Anxious, restless as fuck to get out on the streets. The need to fight or fuck, likely both tonight, burning through me as I move through the night. Silent death, wicked desire, marching through the back alleys and dismal districts of Caldwell.] #BDBB #Friday13 @BDB_Beginnings
Back to top Go down

Vishous 1.9.2012
Page 1 of 1