Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vishous 2.16.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vishous  2.16.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vishous 2.16.12   Vishous  2.16.12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 pm

[Icy eyes narrowing, actually seeing the apartment I'd spent so many years in. The windows bare of the steel plates I'd installed upon moving in gone, the combined incandescent bulbs and moonlight shining through glass that has been completely covered... secured…since day one. The doggen had left hours ago. I'd loaded the truck myself, each item meticulously marked for placement in either the gatehouse or the new property. Since Darius had dropped the fucking bomb that I'd be sharing the space with Murhder, I'd been busy.

The real estate agent I'd done business with had been more than happy to accommodate my unusual schedule, meeting with me always on my terms. Any qualms immediately silenced with the wads of cash I'd laid out. The newest, shiniest high-rise to be built in Caldwell had just seen it's grand opening. The top floor, split into two penthouses, purchased before any prospective public buyers were informed that the space was available. No fucking clue who had the other side of the building. Not that it mattered. I wouldn't be living there. The space isn't meant to be a home. This is my dark escape. My private space to work out the females that would be brought here. Never intended to be an inviting environment. No. It will be a place of depravity. Just an isolated and soundproofed series of rooms designed for one thing, and one thing only.

The hard line of my jaw tensing as my molars grind. My body hardening in anticipation. I'd been mistaken when I'd thought it was an either/or situation with moving in with the Brotherhood. A few adjustments to the when and where and I'm golden.]

[Taking a final stroll through the empty rooms to double check what I already know. Everything's gone. All traces of my life here wiped clear. Although I still have my own fucking issues with having to sharing living quarters with Murhder, I've made my own sort of peace in ensuring that a portion of my sanity, such as it is, will remain intact. The release I'll find in my penthouse is crucial, the thought of being deprived of indulging my perversions is purely unthinkable.]

[Twisting the handle, I lock the door behind me mentally as I exit my old living quarters for the final time. Taking the stairs, shitkickers pounding out loudly against the aged floorboards, I pause before I exit the building. Placing the ring of two keys into a small envelope, the apartment number and false name written neatly across the front, I fold the top over and drop the package through the mail slot of the office manager's office.

Long, leather clad legs carry me out the building and into the rear parking area. My lips curling slowly into a wicked smirk as I scatter my atoms to the winds, dematerializing.... home.] #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Vishous 2.16.12
Page 1 of 1