Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrath 1.12.2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Wrath   1.12.2012 Empty
PostSubject: Wrath 1.12.2012   Wrath   1.12.2012 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 pm

[I'd taken six out. White haired stinking fucks. I pounded the pavement leading to my warehouse, coat billowing behind while i felt the streak of blood running down my ribs. Cocksucker had got me too, i wore a nice deep gash along my side. I needed to clean up, stitch my skin back together and go through the pocketful of wallets I'd collected, I wanted my jars for the tomb. The roar of the fight still sped through my veins, covered in black oily ooze, the fresh kill still marring my hands i rounded a corner and caught a scent.... My brother had been at my place. Fuck. I still hadn't checked in with any of them yet. I growled finding a glaring white note taped to the door, grabbing it up with a sneer I did the usual lockdown once inside, leaving the lights off, fucking eyes were burning already and the throb in my temple had become my new best friend. I ran through the familiar routine. clean, stitch, bandage, cleaned my weapons methodically until they gleamed once more, fresh from the black shit I'd cut from the Lessers.
An hour later I had a list of addresses I needed to stalk out, dumbfucks did like to still advertise their name even after been turned into a soulless mutant by the Omega. Fresh leathers pulled on, chest bare, i stomped into my boots and glared with menace, penetrating from my green eyes at the unread note from @_Vishous_ surprised he hadn't stamped the thing with flowers and unicorns.

A second later, my growl filled the sparse warehouse as i tossed the balled up note aside. A fucking meeting on Friday 13th?! My brother had lost his shit if he thought i was neglecting a night of hunting to sit around talking knitting and feelings.

I mashed my teeth together, a hand scrubbed my face trying to ease the headache, frustration weighing me down like a fucking anvil, knowing i'd have to show my face for a few minutes at least. Shit always came down to duty, what i had to do over what i wanted to do I wasn't ascended, never would be if i had my way, yet my brothers still looked to me as King no matter how much i threatened to decapitate them while they slept. Fuckers. I pulled a black shirt over my sore ribs, swung into my coat. The war was intensifying. I felt it on the very air I dragged into my lungs as I hit the streets once more, still a few hours of night left, plenty of time to send Lessers careening back to the mothership via my throwing stars. My lip curled, feeling the adrenalin course through me once more, the thrill of the fight, vengeance humming within my veins, weak eyes behind my shades catching shadows while i stalked downtown Caldwell. I'd go to my Brothers meeting tomorrow, then i'd get back to my job. Ahvenging what had been taken from me..] #Friday13th #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Wrath 1.12.2012
Page 1 of 1