Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrath 12.27.11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vishous
Admin
Vishous

Wrath 12.27.11 Empty
PostSubject: Wrath 12.27.11   Wrath 12.27.11 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:08 am

I prowled the night. Your worse nightmare in leather and vengeance blazing from my fucked up eyes, throwing stars and daggers strapped to my body,fingers flexing to palm around them and stab a lesser back to his Malevolent leader, or as i liked to call the Omega: cocksucker. The cattle, or humans as they preferred, taking to walking backwards to get out of my way as my boots pounded the sidewalk, their rank stench of fear reacting to waves of my menace pouring from me, I barely contained my fangs with a rolling growl. Idiots.

I hit a left taking an alleyway following a faint waft of the stink Lessers carried, I'd have more jars to stack tonight. I cracked my neck, rolled it on the thick sinews of my shoulders, the bubble of a permanent pissed off vampire itching for a fight. Some would call me The Vampire King, I had no interest in becoming a paper pusher, I was a Warrior. Pure blood ran through my veins, destined to be first family of the vampire race, I scowled rubbing fingers against my forehead, fucking pain pounding like a nagging bitch Family not in my fucking future.

Fighter, warrior. Wrath, son of Wrath. I am the Brotherhood.

#BDBB 2012
Back to top Go down
https://bdbb.forumotion.com

Wrath 12.27.11
Page 1 of 1