Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrath and V 6.30.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Wrath and V  6.30.12 Empty
PostSubject: Wrath and V 6.30.12   Wrath and V  6.30.12 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:35 am

Wrath
*shifting in the chair, the wood creaking under my weight I swipe my hand against the desk lamp, sending it smashing against the floor, with a flash and shatter of glass, rubbing over my brow gladly rid of the glare I slap my hand to wood of the desk, realizing I need a desperate distraction from my dark mood before I smash anything else, the idea occurs to me to fulfill the mundane chore of addressing Darius' boy...My voice booming to anyone within hearing distance* GET ME VHAYNE!!...

Phury
{Hearing Wrath’s booming order coming from the Darius’ office and noticing that there didn’t happen to be any doggen around. Shit. Guess I’m elected.. tag I’m it. Heading down the stairs to see if I can locate Vhayne and supremely happy that it isn’t me Wrath is yelling out for.}

Vhayne
-Heading out of the billiards room, cue stick in hand, he frowned as he looked up to Phury who was coming down the stairs- did...someone call me? -The blue smudge down the middle of his white t-shirt told the story of an all night game of pool, his fingers carelessly using the fabric to wipe away the blue cue chalk-

Phury
{Smirking at the newest member to join the brotherhood household} Oh yes, that would be the sound of your King… although I wouldn’t go calling him that to his face if I were you. Not sure what you’ve done to get his sightless gaze looking in your direction.. but he’s wanting you in dad’s office pronto. Sucks to be you man.. {Chuckling as I continue on to the kitchen to see what Fritz has put out to enjoy.}

Vhayne
-Frowning he watched what for all points and purposes was the messenger of God as he disappeared into the kitchen- yeah...thanks. Returning the cue stick back to it's holder, he looked to Murhder and shook his head- Wrath wants to see me...wonder what the fuck I did.

Murhder
-Shaking his head, he chuckled- better you than me little D. -finishing off the game in progress, he sunk the 8 ball last and racked them back up for a solo game, never hurt to practice up-

Vhayne
-dusting his hands on his jeans and swatting as best he could at the blue powder, he headed for the stairs and his father's office. He had not yet been alone with Wrath or said more than a half a dozen words to the warrior but he knew beyond any doubt that Wrath was the true and rightful king, weather he wanted to be or not. Knocking on the door, he took a deep breath and released it slowly while he waited-

Wrath
*the door swinging open, snatching a hand full of your shirt and dragging you off your feet and into the office* IF I call you I EXPECT you. THAT expectation is that you HURRY. *slamming the door behind us, enclosing us in the trashed office, a testament that the purpose of your distraction hadn't come soon enough. But now supposing I may as well speak with you anyway. I right the now upturned desk with a thump that makes its joints rattle and slump down hard into my chair, kicking one out for you in with a lazy foot* SIT.

Vhayne
-Frowning as he sat slowly, he glanced around the office at the trashed furniture and papers before looking back to the mountain of cold pissed-off-ness that sat in front of him- uh...sorry...I...wasn't sure you were calling for me I -points with his thumb to the door- I ran into Phury...did...I do something wrong? -holy shit, wasn't that the 24,000 dollar question-

Rhage
*Having raided the kitchen of all the fried chicken, I do my utter best to not get noticed as I tippy toe past the closed door that has the raging Wrath behind it. So effing glad it's the newbie Vhayne getting his ass reamed for once and not me. I lean my ass against my bedroom door and kick it open with the heel of my 15"ers and whisper* Yippie Ki Yay Mother *door clicks shut*

Murhder
-Leaning out the doorway, his stomach rumbled as he watched Rhage leave the kitchen and head up the stairs. Leaning the stick against the pool table, he made a beeline to the kitchen himself. It was about time to raid the leftovers-

Wrath
*narrows my eyes, my brow creasing as I steeple my fingers before me* Do something wrong? ... Did you? Sounds like the words of a guilty man. An unsure... guilty... man... *leaning forwards, my expression cool* ...Do you think we have room for that type here?

Vhayne
-His brow furrowed with the accusation, he sure as fuck was NOT a guilty man...not that he knew of and despite Wrath's station he wasn't gonna be called out for something he hadn't done...BUT...there was always a but. Keeping a calm head he simply shook it- no Wrath we don't. No room at all for that shit here.

Wrath
*Leans back, takes a long steady breath* We haven't formally met before. You're making a fucking terrible first impression. Are you aware what they say about first impressions Vhayne? That IS your name by the way, and if you hear someone calling it, in particular me, it means move your ass.

Vhayne
-He clenched his jaw, Darius' own words echoing in his head "Suck it the fuck up". Simply nodding he answered respectfully- yes Wrath. -It was hard for the young warrior to swallow his pride but he knew if he wanted to be a member of this brotherhood some day he would have to listen to the beast that sat across the desk from him- sorry Wrath.

Wrath
*Lifts my boot up on the desk, the thick heavy heel clunking against the wood as the sole sits a foot from your face* ...Lick it. *lifts my chin in interest to your next move*

Vhayne
-looking from his boot back to the king's face, he frowned- fuck that! -yeah, he said it quickly and before thinking but...fuck. There was no telling where that cocksuckers boot had been-

Wrath
*taking a full ten second beat before my lips slow curve to a hit of a smile, leaning forwards again in a flash a ripping your shirt back up into my grip* About fucking time! *twisting the fabric in my grasp* We don't need ass kissers here. Find your balls. *pushing you away and releasing you with such force your chair nearly tips back*

Vhayne
-He didn't flinch when Wrath grabbed his shirt once again, simply waited for the pounding that he was certain was coming. If that was the case…it was on like donkey kong but he would give the King the first blow. When Wrath grinned, he frowned again confused and then scrambled to catch himself before the chair fell over- what the Fuck man!...I mean...Wrath. -smoothing the wrinkles down the front of his stained shirt, he remained seated but wanted to hood slide over that fucking desk and show the man a thing or two...future king or not. Still...he remained stationed-

Wrath
*Looks back at the desk, idly flicking the splintered corner from where it hit the floor* ...You can go now. *turning my head back in your direction* Remember this. ...and close the door when you leave. Wouldn't want anyone wrecking your father’s office now would we?

Vhayne
-Not bothering to conceal the scowl as he got to his feet, he nodded again as protocol and turned for the door, leaving without a word. He didn't trust himself not to get himself killed by the grizzly behind him. Closing the door with a slight slam behind him he headed down the hallway to the stairs- crazy ass fucker...-eventually a smile broke across his face and he laughed- psycho crazy ass fucker...

Wrath
*My voice booms* I CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU........ .......Remember THAT too! #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Wrath and V 6.30.12
Page 1 of 1