Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Z, Phury, Wrath, Vhayne and Katana 7.23.2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Z, Phury, Wrath, Vhayne and Katana 7.23.2012 Empty
PostSubject: Z, Phury, Wrath, Vhayne and Katana 7.23.2012   Z, Phury, Wrath, Vhayne and Katana 7.23.2012 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:36 pm

Phury
{I walked slightly in front of Katana Hanzo as she entered the foyer for the first time. Smiling as I caught the momentary look of wonder and surprise as she beheld the painted ceiling. It's grandeur a fitting adornment to the beautiful surroundings. Our talk together about a possible alignment with the Brotherhood had gone well enough that she was interested in hearing, and seeing, more. I hoped today's little field trip would solidify the covenant.}

Katana Hanzo
{Walking slightly behind the tall male, we enter upon a large foyer, whose magnificence marvels Buda's royal halls. When first approached by this male to join forces the ranks of what he referred to as The Brotherhood, I was taken aback. These creatures, so close in makeup to my own, yet infinitely different. And yet... I felt compelled to join him. I caught his scent first, before walking past the billiards door. I spied him standing there, leaning against the table, pose relaxed. Tall of form and large of stature, everything about him screamed danger and menace. Lucky for him, I delight in menace.}

Vhayne
-He heard the front door and then the footsteps; one was def a brother...the other...light steps. Had to be a woman. Looking up as the forms moved into the view of the door, he grinned slowly as he recognized the female. The one with the sword...the one who could fight. Leaning his pool cue against the table, he moved toward the duo- What's doing Phury? Where'd you find the babe? -winked at her-

Zsadist
-refusing to blink the sweat from my eyes, I internalize their salty sting as my running shoes pound out another mile on the spinning belt of the treadmill. The shorts and tank I'd thrown on, dripping wet and stuck to my skin... a testament to the hours alone, the miles passed with nothing but the monotonous thud of a hard run echoing in my ears... curiously soothed by the steady rhythm. The beating delivered by Murhder had long since faded into a memory, that brand of distraction squirreled away to be visited another time. Cranking up the MPH, my brow furrows deep as I drive sinewy muscle into overdrive... a valid attempt to shut down an overworked mind.-

Phury
{Moving between Vhayne and what looks like he’s hoping is his next meal.} I found this warrior same place we found you, the mean streets of Caldie taking down as many of the evil bastards as possible all alone. We want her to join our ranks, fight along side us. So you’d better get used to ‘brother’ instead of babe when you address her. {smirking at the priceless look of surprise Vhayne’s face.} Glad you’re here actually. You can come down to the Training Room with us; maybe a little sparring can be arranged. {Grinning at the two of them and leading the way without a look back. My grin widened further once I picked up the sounds of the treadmill and running feet. Excellent.

Pushing open the door to the large workout area I stood back to allow both of our new Trainees to enter ahead of me.} Students, meet your OTHER instructor... my brother Zsadist.

Zsadist
-whipping my head up, raven irises fix coldly on the trio entering the gym as a growl rises from deep within my chest. I punch the stop button with the side of my fist and plant my feet on either side of the belt, snatching the towel from the hand grips to roughly drag it over my face. My gaze darts from my twin, to the son of Darius, to the slight figure of a dark haired female, back to Phury. Fuck you... and him... and ... her. -My upper lip curls in a vicious sneer as I step off the machine, turning to grab the bottle of water the doggen had left silently while I'd run, I spin the top off and take a long pull before stalking forward to stand chest to chest with the blood of my blood, jabbing a long finger directly into the center of your chest, growling low.- No. I told you, find someone else. -Moving to step around the little group, determined to get out and away from this impending fiasco before it gets started.-

Phury
{Moving swiftly to place myself in front of Z before he has a chance to bolt.} And I told YOU that Darius wasn't takin’ your ‘no’ for an answer. Now these two here, along with that little shit upstairs are here to learn something from us, so suck it up...

Zsadist
-Clenching my fist tight, the water bottle splits open, spilling the remainder to the parquet. I grind my jaw and give a short shake of my head just before I let my left fist fly, the punch connecting solidly with your right cheekbone. Dropping the bottle, I follow up with a right handed uppercut, squaring my stance, every angle accounted for as I hold my center.. my eyes sliding to the male and female.- Told you, got nothin' to teach.. -recognizing the small bit of self-pity in my voice, the pissed off gets turned up by ten even as the fucked up fluttering in my gut screams for the need to get out before I'm able to damage this next generation of fighters.-

Phury
{Blood filling my mouth as my head is snapped to the left with considerable force. Shit...not like I didn't know that was coming. The second doubles me over and sets me to coughing. Staggering back I hold my middle trying to draw air as blood drips onto the floor.}

Katana Hanzo
{When we walked in the room, my eyes fell upon a tall, emaciated Vampire. The jagged scar that ran the length face, a tell tale sign of a life of hardship. Immediately, the tiny hairs on the back of my neck stood at attention as my internal warning system blared. This one...this scared male, would just as soon slit my throat as speak to me. And yet, for a moment, I could see something else... I see a feral animal backed into a cage, poised to strike and strike he did as he lashed out at the male so like him in visage.

Instincts take over as all my years of training kick in. I can not allow this unprovoked attack. Everything in me says I need to stop it. I draw my fathers ancient sword and leap forward, kicking the scarred warriors hand away before landing gracefully in front of him, the tip of my sword poking ever so slightly into his jugular, drawing a bead of blood that trails slowly down his neck.} Touch this male again, Zsadist, and I will end you. {Standing proud, I never flinch}

Vhayne
-He had followed Phury and the babe silently, contemplating if calling a female brother would be an insult. When his eyes fell on Zsadist, he released a long breath, sighing a "fuck me". He had heard about the fight from Murhder, knew the brother was a ticking time bomb and was not at all surprised when his fist met Phury's face. Acting quickly as the female warrior threatened with her sword, he grabbed Z around his waist and slung him to the floor, pulling him away from the blade. Growling with a shout to the downed brother, he pressed his blonde hair back from his forehead- are you fucking SERIOUS? is this a fucking TEST? -he briefly wondered if Z was gonna order him to lick his boot as Wrath had tried to make him do-

Phury
{Events quickly going from bad to worse as both trainees jump to my 'unneeded' aid. Taking a few steps backwards I decide to let things play out. Z still neeed to let off steam, the brawl with Murhder had only taken the edge off, and these two needed to see what a really fucking dangerous opponent looked like.}

Zsadist
-On my feet with a fluid arch of my back and a kick off my heel, my spine curls in... Fists clenching and loosening as I circle round the male who'd just deposited me on the fucking parquet like a discarded paper bag. Fuck, Z.. that would have been a lesser? Yeah, I'd be brought home in a body bag, if at all. My nostrils flare as I assess the sitch with no more than a flick of my eyes, twisting to the right, my left foot sweeps low, punching out a hard drive just below the knee of the son of Darius, a wiry arm entwines with the male's bicep as he begins to list. My free fist following the downward motion with a sharp, crunching hit to the temple. I bare fully unsheathed fangs at Katana Hanzo, a full head of fuck off in my gravelly voice- Go back to your parties and shopping, female... you don't belong here.

Katana Hanzo
{Pulling my lips back slowly, revealing the tiny razor sharp, poison tipped fangs, a low hiss rips from my throat. My neck starts to sway in a rhythmic motion meant to lull my prey, much like a snake charmer. Like so many males before him, he underestimates me because of my gender. Like so many males before him, he is a fool to think it. The moment I see his eyes glaze over, I propel my body under his spread legs, thrusting my fist up and into his groin. I spin to my stomach as the knees on the mountains of a Vampire buckle as his hands cover his crotch. At least make it a challenge for me, Warriors. {I tilt my head to the side as I look at the blond Adonis laying on the mat with pinked cheeks} Are you well, Son of Darius?

Vhayne
-To be such a skinny little Fuck, Z was fast and he punched like freight train. Before he could even react, Vhayne found himself flat on his ass with what he knew to be a concussion if not worse. The stars were taking their time clearing from in front of his eyes as he blinked. Hearing the voice of the babe, he turned his head in her direction, still unable to focus. Remembering that somewhere in the room there was one pissed off rattlesnake, he rolled and crouched though still wobbled. Reaching out blindly to the floor for support, he tried to find Z- where is he...where the fuck is he?

Zsadist
-Hitting the hard floor with both knees, a flare of fire races from my groin to my gut, roiling there like a Thai chili on an ulcer. Rocking back on my heels, I straighten as much as my aching groin will allow and snarl in the female's direction.- You'll pay for that, bitch. With you're life, you'll pay... -long aware of the reputation of being a murderer of females, it's all to easy to take advantage of the rumor and expound on it. Releasing my grip on my crotch, I swallow the pain.. nothing to it. Swallowed worse in my time, pain, pride... none of it meant shit. Annihilate the threat... lesser.. cocky offspring.. self-righteous female. Spend enough time in a ... yeah. Fight until your dying breath. I pin the female with an onyx stare, my fists clenching once more before I turn my eyes to Phury- This? This is what you want? What you and that fucking idiot upstairs thinks the next generation needs? -folding my arms across my chest, I jerk my chin toward Vhayne, then toward Katana Hanzo.- You've got to be fucking joking.

Phury
{Standing in amazement and feeling something close to pride I watched as the little female I'd decided to champion took down my incised twin with a well placed knee. Oh damn, my hand moving of it's own accord to protectively cover my own assets. Vhayne seemed to be getting to his feet without the need for assistance. But if this were left to go on much longer there was no doubt death would be paying one or both of them a visit. Yelling back at Zsadist with as much resolve as I could muster.} This isn't a joke! We have been on the losing end of this war for far too long! These two and hopefully many more like them are our future! {My rant cut short as I see Vhayne launch himself at Zsadist from behind.}

Vhayne
-There, that's all he needed, a voice...an indication as to where the bastard was. With a growing growl brought on by the word "bitch" and the threat on the female's life, he tackled Z and rolled. Ending up on the top end of the deal, he launched punch after punch directly at the brother's face, making contact with sickening thuds as knuckles met skin and bones- you ungrateful fucking mother fucker! -his curses began to run together with his anger until his words were nothing but primal growls as blood spackled his own face as well as the tiles below them.
Zsadist
-Opening my mouth to spout off at my twin once more, dead set against this idiotic idea of the two of us being able to train a pack of new warriors, the air's gone from my lungs as I hit the floor and roll. I clamp my hands around the wrists of the freight train sitting atop my chest, hissing as I strain to topple the fucker away from me. Blinking as my skull bounces off the floor once.. twice.. my grip loosens slightly. I sense the anger.. the flat out fury that's pouring from the son of Darius. Fuck it, nearly as good .. and since he seemed to be sweet on the female, looked like another note to be added to the mental pile. Sputtering out between punches..- Well.. what the fuck do you know.. the wanna-be warrior's full up on chivalry. -twisted lips curve in a blood smeared grin- Afraid I'm gonna take the lil' female and slit her throat... -lowering my tone to a scratchy whisper, spitting a mouthful of blood to the side- ...after I fuck her until she doesn't remember who the fuck you are.... -I allow my hands to fall to the sides, knees going slack as the rage within dulls further with each punishing blow.-

Vhayne
-Yeah...fucker knew what to say if he wanted to die. Vhayne was past the point of honest comprehension and have given over to blood rage three blows ago. Drawing back further and punching harder, he was intent on snuffing out this fucking waste of space. Perhaps it was the reason he hadn't noticed the new presence in the room...fuck even if he had, he would not have cared.-

Zsadist
-aware of the additional presence in the room only vaguely, a smile that's all too familiar to my twin spreads slowly across my face, my eyes swelling enough to make clarity nearly impossible, I cough and choke on the blood I'm unable to spit out, spraying it across the male's shirt, enough of it falling back to spatter against my face like warm rain. The coil that resides within, that constant tension, the perpetual ache, shows signs of easing the instant my consciousness begins to slip, firing one more shot in hopes of goading this one into the end game my twin, and that fool Murhder, had been unable to achieve.-

Wrath
*standing in the door way, outstretched hands bracing the frame either side of my head, a bubbling bulk of flesh and muscle seething at the disturbance and pathetic sight before me*

Phury
{Okay..and on that note, with Wrath joining the party, it was time to call a halt to today’s lesson in acceptance. Grabbing Vhayne in a choke hold from behind I wrenched him backwards and began the long drag and duck walk to the training room door.} Enough! …enough for today. {Catching Katana’s eye and giving her a warning look that she needed to stay the fuck out of it. With a quick nod in Wrath’s direction, and a jerk to the left to get past his hulking form, I make it to the door and forcibly shove my unwilling load out into the hall slamming the door behind us.}

Wrath
*taking the few short steps up to Z, lifting my boot to press my sole hard into your face and twisting, my lips sneering as I look down at you* Worthless...piece...of shit... *pressing my boot down harder, summoning a fresh stream of blood to run from your mouth* Sort it out... die. *Lifting my foot to pull it back, kicking your head with a grunt of effort*

Zsadist
-shoving up to one elbow as soon as the boot's lifted from my head, my skull cracks once again off the parquet, sending a spray of sparks shooting behind my swollen lids. Of-fucking-course. Wrath. Can this day get any better? Nearly biting my damn tongue clean off to hold back the jab about who needs to get who's shit together, oh mighty non-fucking-KING, I blindly roll away from the direction the kick came from, using my hands and the occasional flash of sight still left to me to navigate across the gym floor. Inching around the blue mats, I breathe a quiet sigh of relief when my fingers touch cold marble. The locker room... silence, at last. Realizing I need some fucking down time, peace of mind I'd nearly found before my blooded twin had traipsed in with the two trainees in tow and everything went to shit.

I pull my freshly battered body around the doorway and flop to my back, the cooling marble leeching the heat ...and rage... away. Giving a painful laugh, I rock my head back and forth slowly. Seems I've found another hot head with a trigger fist suited to my temper. Fuck, that shit works for me. My twin should be grateful. It'd be awhile before I worked my way around to demanding this from him again.- #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Z, Phury, Wrath, Vhayne and Katana 7.23.2012
Page 1 of 1