Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ForeLesser 2.16.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

ForeLesser  2.16.12 Empty
PostSubject: ForeLesser 2.16.12   ForeLesser  2.16.12 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Damien sat at his desk looking toward Kellan, his second in command, and listened as he finished reporting the daily intake. “All total, we brought in $7,354. Business is steady.”

Damien sat back and tapped his fingers against his stomach while considering what he’d just heard. “Which area has the most demand?”

Kellan looked at his small stack of papers and withdrew one. “Trade Street gives us the most demand.”

Damien nodded. It figured. The nightclubs, bars and dives would have the most likely clientele. “What about the loss of Darkest Desires? Did that send anyone elsewhere?”

“Naw, it was just a loss to the owner. All our buyers know where to get their goods, so we’re still good there.” He paused, before continuing. “Someone bought the lot Desires was on.”

Damien peered at him intently. Interesting. That was quick. “Any idea who?”

“A, Richard Reynolds. I did some checking. Not a lot of info on him. Might be from out of town. He’s also filed papers for building a new night club on the lot.”

Damien smiled. “We can always use another place to bring in more buyers. Keep an eye on things and when the time comes we’ll have to see about setting him up with some steady ‘product’.” Damien leaned forward and looked at his list. “I want to make some changes to a few of the areas.” Running his finger down the list he stopped at one line. “I want to put less of the ecstasy on Colt and move it to Central. Central is heating up and I want to take advantage of that.” He moved down the list. “I’m thinking about getting rid of the RedSmoke. It doesn’t seem to make much.”

Kellan replied, “No, but I hear there are a few buyers who are pretty steady. And, one, when he does buy, makes a large purchase each time.”

“Move all sales of it to Trade St and watch it for another month. We’ll decide then.” Damien sat back. “Maybe we can throw in a few freebies of heroin. If we can get them to upgrade, it would be more profitable.” He changed the subject. “How are the new recruits working out?”

Kellan gathered his papers and sat back. “One didn’t work out. I could tell he wasn’t the ‘quality’ you were looking for.”

“Which one?” Damien asked.

“Hampton.”

“I trust your judgment” Damien told him, though that wasn’t entirely true. He didn’t trust anyone, but he did think Kellan could pick out any possible problems. “Is it worth finding a replacement, or do you think we’re good with just the five of you?”

“I’d stick with the five for now. Play it by ear. Depends on how supply and demand goes” he said.

“Alright. I’ll be sending you some fresh meat to fill out the ranks. Train them as best you can. They may not be the brightest, but numbers alone will help” Damien advised. He needed to keep the pressure up on the Brothers. Slow, smart and steady. He knew that was the way. He still had his moles keeping an ear out for information. The next time the opportunity arose, Darius would be his. And once the head of the snake was removed, the rest would wither and die. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

ForeLesser 2.16.12
Page 1 of 1