Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ForeLesser 1.30.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

ForeLesser  1.30.12 Empty
PostSubject: ForeLesser 1.30.12   ForeLesser  1.30.12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Damien sat at the head of the table with three of his newest recruits. The first of his “A” team. By the end of the week, he’d have three more. He had high hopes for this new bunch. No more would he have to rely on the kind of Lessers he’d been stuck with when he took over from the last ForeLesser. To get better results you had to start with better recruits.

The three new Lessers sat quietly, waiting for Damien to give them their orders. He liked that. They knew their place. And understood his position. Yes. This was going to work out just fine.

When they had heard of the possibilities he could give them, -money and power- they were eager to join the ‘team’. Of course… he had neglected to expound on just how they would arrive at this possibility, but that wasn’t his problem. Once it was done, there was no going back.

Oh, there was a day or two of adjustment, but now that they had accepted the transition and found that the money and power was still possible, things were looking up.

He knew he would have to keep an eye on each and every one of them to keep them in line, but for the kinds of jobs he had in store for them, they were just the sort he needed.

Damien stood up and started to pace as he spoke. “It’s taken me nearly a year to ‘persuade’ the majority of dealers in Caldwell to move on. I’ve taken over distributing the marijuana, heroin, crack, ecstasy…everything.” He paused to see that what he was saying had sunk in. As he’s hoped, that got a reaction from his men. There were smiles all around.

“You three are going to be my enforcers. I don’t want you involved in the day to day peddling. I have people in place for that. I have agreements with the sources for Caldwell. Once I get the shipments, we divide it and distribute it to the dealers. You make sure they are delivered with precise quantities and also pick up the money. If there are any problems with correct amounts at either end…deal with it.” Damien looked each one in the eye. “And when I say deal with it, I mean you start at the low end of enforcement and work your way up.” He began to pace again. “Start with a bone here and there. If that doesn’t work, take a finger or two. Get creative. Save the killing for use as an example.” He stopped and turned. “I want to get the point across to everyone that you don’t fuck with me. Got it?” He got three nods. Damien smiled. “Alright, then. Meet back here tomorrow at 4 and we’ll get this ball rolling.”

The three Lessers stood up and before heading for the door, Damien said, “Leave your IDs on the table. I’ll be getting you some new ones. You’ll have them by tomorrow.”

He watched as they left the room before heading for the telephone. He sat down and dialed. While he waited for an answer, the picked up the three IDs. He heard a gruff voice at the other end, “Peterson.”

“It’s Rickman”, Damien replied. “Is what I need ready?” He tapped the IDs on the table.

“Just waiting for photos” Peterson said.

“I’ve got them. When and where?”

Peterson relayed the information and Damien hung up. He headed for the door feeling that finally things were falling into place. After years of work, he could see his plans coming to light and he smiled. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

ForeLesser 1.30.12
Page 1 of 1