Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury’s Wizard 2.12.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury’s Wizard 2.12.12    Empty
PostSubject: Phury’s Wizard 2.12.12    Phury’s Wizard 2.12.12    EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:34 pm

WizardOfPhury
-Strolling through the blackened bits of tinder, my boots crunching over dead and dried leaves that camouflage thick and thriving vines of poisonous ivy and thorny briar, I clasp my hands behind my back and lift my sharp features to the smoke ridden breeze. Things have been rather quiet with my dear friend, Phury as of late. His self-loathing and perpetual cravings seem to be doing a fine job of distracting the male.

Smirking shamelessly, I dislodge a skeletal branch that had fallen from one of the many rotten trees that populate the wasteland. Waving the withered wood with the grace of an orchestral conductor as I keep time with the music Phury plays to keep me at bay. The woeful git hasn't the slightest idea how to rid himself of me. Not possible, in fact. A lifetime of give and take we've had to become acquainted. Many, in fact.- Good times, my bleary eyed mate.

Go on, now. Tell me to sod off. Always seems to make you a bit more tolerable when you rail against me. Even better when you blow a gasket to those blokes who manage to tolerate you! -Tossing away my branch, skeletal fingers pull the hood of ragged robes over my head, obscuring my face in shadow.- C'mon ya bastard, give us a show! #BDBB

Back to top Go down

Phury’s Wizard 2.12.12
Page 1 of 1