Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury's Wizard 1.24.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury's Wizard  1.24.12 Empty
PostSubject: Phury's Wizard 1.24.12   Phury's Wizard  1.24.12 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:55 pm

-tossing a leg over the back of my warhorse, boot heels digging in to the beast's sides as I urge the steed to a gallop, intent on bringing Phury back in line, give that not-so-subtle nudge he so sorely needs.-

-Whistling the aria that Phury blasts at full volume whenever he senses me near, a dark, wicked grin spreads across my gaunt features, bringing my stallion to a halt at the edge of a scorched clearing. I sit astride the powerful creature, tattered robes shifting with my movements. I turn my face to the perpetually dark and smoky sky, calling out in a crisp, taunting voice- Oh my dearest friend, where oh where have you run off to? -digging into the most recent memories that linger.. bright, bloody and fresh- You really should have gone to that meeting, mate. Should have been at least one corpse for the Brotherhood to mourn! Once again, you've disappointed, although why I should be surprised, I haven't the slightest clue. -chuckling maliciously-

Hmm.. haven't seen your twin around lately. You don't suppose he's gone missing, do you? Bully for him if he has, anything to escape the day to day drudgery you insist upon inflicting on him. And to think, you pulled him from the brink of the final goodbye he so wished for, shot off your bloody leg in the process, and still you never cease to amaze, isn't that right? You keep waiting for that gratitude to show, my boy. Of course he'll come around to seeing it all from your point of view. You know damn well it should have been you chained in that cell, you who'd suffered in his place while he enjoyed the life of freedom that you took for granted. Not one speck of you is worthy of the life you've led. Not good enough to be a useful member of the Brotherhood, certainly not capable of taking care of your twin..

-dragging a skeletal finger over my upper lip, brows falling low over shadowed eyes, shrugging- Perhaps one day soon you'll fix this bollocksed up charade and make your grand exit, save your guardians the trouble of watching you slowly implode. Go out with a bang, lad!- #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Phury's Wizard 1.24.12
Page 1 of 1