Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phearsom and Tohr tour the mansion 2.10.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phearsom and Tohr tour the mansion 2.10.12  Empty
PostSubject: Phearsom and Tohr tour the mansion 2.10.12    Phearsom and Tohr tour the mansion 2.10.12  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Phearsom
*Stays curled up in Tohrment's pocket, feels safe there*

Tohrment
[Opens my coat and see Phearsom awake] Hey there little buddy. How about the grand tour of the Mansion?

Phearsom
*twitches ears, perks up, peeks over pocket*

Tohrment
This is the Grand stair case. [Puts Phearsom on the stairs to follow me and laughs at his little feet hopping the steps] And this is the hall of statues, and our rooms. [walks to each one] Feel free to leaves as many goat nuggets in Rhage's room you like.

Phearsom
*hops up one step at a time, thinks its like mountain climbing. Bleats and follows you*

Tohrment
This room is Darius' and between his room and mine is the weapons room. Do NOT go in there [points a finger at Phearsom]

Phearsom
*Follows Tohrment into each room, looking around at all the chewables. Happily bleats and scampers through the rooms*

Tohrment
[I lean down and rest one knee on the floor while scratching Phearsom between his horns.] I have a pallet in my room for your bed.

Phearsom
*Sees Tohrment pointing a finger, wonders what is in the weapons room. Thinks maybe raisins reside within. Looks at the fine furnishings in Darius' room. Bounces around*

Tohrment
One word of caution. [points another finger] Never seek out Wrath in his chambers. That room is off limits to you. Understand?

Phearsom
*wiggles ears as you scratch my head, bleats contentedly*
*hears you speak of Wrath in warning voice...thinks that is maybe the lamb giant* Bleats...

Tohrment
[I open my door and usher you into my spartan bedroom, and point to the pallet where I put the boot sole and stuffed goat] This is yours. [I watch as you hop around my room, bleating and chuckle when you freeze when you see your bed]

Phearsom
*Sees the pallet with Elliot and my boot sole, scampers across the room, hopping on it happily*

Tohrment
Do NOT make me regret bringing you here little buddy. [I laugh as you cock your head to the side and bleat]

Phearsom
*runs over and sits on your feet, bleats appreciatively*

Tohrment
[patting your head] You sure are cute...[manly clearing my throat] I mean... behave yourself. [slaps my palms on my leather] Okay, tours over. I have work to get done. [I leave my door open as I walk out.] [I head down to the training facility to check on it's construction and to work on the Brother's rotation schedule] #BDBB

Phearsom
*watches you walk out, scampers behind you for a distance. Turns and runs back to my pallet, chews on the boot sole for a time* #BDBB

Back to top Go down

Phearsom and Tohr tour the mansion 2.10.12
Page 1 of 1