Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phearsom and Tohr 2.19.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phearsom and Tohr  2.19.12 Empty
PostSubject: Phearsom and Tohr 2.19.12   Phearsom and Tohr  2.19.12 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:30 pm

*Grabs Elliot, my boot sole... runs out the back door and under the gates. Goes through the woods to the trough. Hops in and curls up*

*Runs through the trees and up the path to @WithoutSunlight 's front steps. Sees the treats left out in a big bowl...gobbles them up*

*Stares at the empty bowl, likes the colors. Digs a hole in the empty flower bed... buries it. Grabs Elliot & runs off* @WithoutSunlight

*Bleats a thank you to @WithoutSunlight ...happy the Albino Goat Gang won't find my bowl. Streaks through the woods back to the mansion*

*Squeezes back under the small opening under the heavy gates into the secure area. Races across the lawn to the secret entry to the mansion no one knows about. Runs down the hall to the large common room. Still hungry. Notices the beautiful fresh roses on an end table*

*Drops Elliot and the boot sole unceremoniously onto the floor, hops on the couch. Eases over to the end table...stares at the roses*

*Sticks nose into the large vase, pulls out a mouthful of stems & roses... drips water across the table to the couch. Munches the flowers*

*Finishes off the roses, leaving petals strewn across the couch. Hops down...sits in the middle of the floor. Wonders where the giants are*

*Wakes up in the middle of the big common room, sees the rose petals scattered about. Scampers down the hall and under the grand staircase*

*Too tired to hop up the stairs, curls up to sleep under the staircase, knowing no giants will come here. Drifts off, dreams of poptarts*

*Hears heavy footsteps, sees a door open under the staircase. Stays very still in the dark corner. Watches as the kitty giant walks by*

*Eyes the door he just came out of...notices it did not shut all the way. Wonders where it leads. Leaves Elliot & the boot sole in the dark corner.Peeks around the door, runs into the dimly lit tunnel. Scampers down it a short distance. Stops. Looks back at the open door*

*Sits in the middle of the tunnel, nervously watching the door behind me. Bleats. Bounces around a little in confusions. Sits back down*

Tohrment

*I lock the door to the training center and head to the tunnel and almost step on Phearsom. Whoa, little buddy! *I reach down to tickle his little horns* What are you doing down here?

Phearsom
*looks up at you, wiggles ears and tail happily. Thinks am safe now. Hops around you a few times. Looks innocent*

Tohrment
Come on little buddy. Let’s go get some chow. I'm starved. *chuckles as Phearsom butts my leg with is head.*

Phearsom
*Bleats and scampers behind you, staying close on your heels as you walk back through the tunnel*

Tohrment
*opens the fridge and hands you a head of lettuce* Look, buddy. I made you a goatie door. You have free reign now. But like I said before. Stay away from Wrath's chambers. He would most likely stomp on your head.

Phearsom
*takes the head of lettuce in my teeth, tries to see around it. Sees the goattie door, bleats happily. Wonders if Wrath is a raisin? *shakes head of lettuce, sets it down pulling off the leaves. Munches while watching you*

*Watches Tohrment head off down the hall, scampers behind him a short distance with head of lettuce in my teeth. Tires and stops*

*Turns and goes back under the grand staircase to share the lettuce with Elliot. Plops down in the dark corner...eats it leaf by leaf* #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Phearsom and Tohr 2.19.12
Page 1 of 1