Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tohr and Rhage 8.4.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin

PostSubject: Tohr and Rhage 8.4.12   Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Tohrment
*Walks through the door and tosses the keys to the bike on the counter.* Man, I'm dog tired. *Drags my sorry ass down my office to read the reports on today's training and smile.* The girl nutted Z. Good. S'bout time someone showed Zsadist he has chinks in his armor. 'note to self' Congratulate Katana_Hanzo on a job well done. *grins* It seems our lethario Vhayne has a soft spot for the Jiang Shi.

*flips through the sheets Phury sent me* Hmm. Nothing on the enigma. 'note to self' Find out why the fuck Darius' mystery man was a no show.

*I push away the files and pinch the brim of my nose* Shit I'm tired. Feels like I have been away for a century.

*I lean back in my chair and kick my feet up on the desk. I clasp my hands on my stomach and fall asleep with the light on.* #BDBB

Rhage
-I walk past Tohrment's office and hear him sawing logs the size of redwoods. So...I flip off his light and head to the gym.-

Good to have you home Tohrment -I whisper as I close his door.- #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Tohr and Rhage 8.4.12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings :: Archives-
Jump to: