Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury-Tohrment-Rhage Chit Chat 2.3.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury-Tohrment-Rhage Chit Chat  2.3.12 Empty
PostSubject: Phury-Tohrment-Rhage Chit Chat 2.3.12   Phury-Tohrment-Rhage Chit Chat  2.3.12 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Phury
#FF Tohrment "Father Figure" by George Michael

Tohrment
Phury why thank you son. NOW... Go to your room. You're grounded.

Phury
{laughing} Go to my room, huh? I LIKE my room....

Tohrment
Oh, that would be problematic now wouldn't it. {takes away your hair gel} There. How's that?

Rhage
Tohrment you sure its hair gel? Phury is celibate after all

Tohrment
{holds the hair gel out by my fingertips} That's just fucking gross. Here Rhage, you take it.

Rhage
*backs away, keeping my arms behind me* no fucking way Tohrment . I ain’t going anywhere Phury's *coughs* gel

Tohrment
{Tosses the *cough* hair gel on Murhder's bed} Fuck you Rhage. Stop laughing. It's not funny.

Rhage
*uses my fingers to force the grin from my face* Yes dad. But I think you should go wash those digits of yours Tohrment

Tohrment
{looks down and my hands} I suppose your right. But there's no way in hell I'm using Phury's soap on a rope.

Rhage
Good thinking. See? *slaps you on the back* that's why they pay you the big bucks

Tohrment
{snorts} Yeah, okay Brother, whatever you say. {cocks a brow} Don't you have some Lessers to eat?

Rhage
*laughs, rubbing my stomach* man, don't even joke about that. You know how bad those fuckers give me indigestion

Tohrment
If you would limit yourself to just one, instead of eating the whole pack, you wouldn't feel like such shit ya oinker.

Rhage
*rolls eyes* suuuuurrreee... I'll put in that request to Godzilla for us then, shall I?

Tohrment
Your beast is a menace. {pokes your distended stomach} Looks like it hurts.
In reply to Rhage

Rhage
*smacks your hand away with a growl* it fucking hurts like hell, dig? Keep that up I might just toss my cookies

Tohrment
{crosses my arms over my chest as I lean against the door jam} Anyone ever tell you, you whine like a female?

Rhage
No, why? You looking for a date brother? I could hook you up with some real females Tohr. You can give your Blowup Betsie a rest

Tohrment
{tosses my head back and laughs} Blow up dolls, Good one, Bro. But I will pass. I like good old fashioned sex... with females, dig?

Rhage
*arches a brow* female what? I saw the last one you had *whistles* her mother must've been a heifer and her father a Guernsey

Phury
{Sneaks into Tohrment's bathroom and hangs a new soap-on-a-rope in his shower}

Tohrment
They can't all be runway models you know. I like an intelligent female in my bed. One's that say more than Oh, Baby. That gets old.

Rhage
true *shrugs* its not like any I've had remember five seconds after #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Phury-Tohrment-Rhage Chit Chat 2.3.12
Page 1 of 1