Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vishous and Vhayne 5.6.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vishous and Vhayne  5.6.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vishous and Vhayne 5.6.12   Vishous and Vhayne  5.6.12 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Vishous
[drops back into the couch, throwing long, leather clad legs up on the table.. Stoli clutched firmly in hand]

Vhayne
-knocks twice on the jam of the billiards room door before entering- busy?

Vishous
[turns diamond eyes to the D look-alike, shaking my head with a grin] C'mon in, kid.

Vhayne
-smirks a little at the Kid comment but heads to the bar, pouring a shot of bourbon- I'm 27 years old dude...

Vishous
[barks a laugh, raising the bottle toward you in a toast] Bring that number up by a couple of centuries and we'll debate...

Vhayne
-grins from the bar- not debating with you...I've been told you're the smart one...though -winks- I don't see it

Vishous
[cocks a sardonic brow, a fanged grin spreading as I slur out my words] You listen to every rumor you hear?

Vhayne
-Huffs a laugh before knocking back the shot- when it's Darius who says it I do...is he wrong? -fills another-

Vishous
[shaking my head, raking a hand back through to pull the stray locks away from my face] He's not wrong, but then again, your dear old dad rarely is. [mutters beneath my breath as I reach for the remote] If the fuckers in this house ever listen to me, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

Vhayne
-raises a brow as he moves around the bar and toward the couch to occupy the opposite end- wouldn't be here? Why's that?

Vishous
[smirking, I fix my sight on the television as my thumb traces the buttons] No, of course you don't know. [glancing over] Anyone ever bother to tell you about how that nightclub downtown blew to shit?

Vhayne
-looking down to his glass, he nodded- Darius....mentioned it. Not a whole lot of deets but...I got the picture.

Vishous
[mirroring the nodding of your head, I bark out a dry laugh.. downing another swallow before I speak] I saw that shit. [laying the gloved first two fingers of my right hand against my temple] I saw it comin'.. and no one listened. [my brow crashes low as the curse of a photographic memory shines through even my doubly drunken stupor, the recalled stench and screams bring a hiss of anger and vengeance denied.]

Vhayne
-He could feel the temperature crashing about them in the room and knew to choose his words carefully- If...the others had listened Vishous...I would never have found my father. -he looked from the glass to colorless eyes of his father's brother- so.. I for one am glad the rest are a bunch of dumb ass fuckers. -he grinned slowly-

Vishous
[my eyes darkening momentarily, the recalled vision melting faster than ice in lava as a glimpse of the vision-of-the-fucking-week shoots in a blur through my sights. A second, maybe two. No longer, surely. I avert my eyes back to the television, not really giving a fuck how the kid reacts to the dilating pupil, just too fucking faced to answer any questions about it.- True that, kid. You're getting the fucking layout down, true? Keep your head down, your mind in the game and your blades shar... [scowls] Fuck, What the fuck are they sending you out fighting with?

Vhayne
-Darius had spoke at length about Vishous and his many quirks but nothing could have prepared him for the sight of the all seeing pupil. Successfully avoiding the jaw drop, he nodded- yeah...and getting the fuck beat out of me in training...I've been using
Darius' old daggers...they're kind of heavy but...fucking awesome.

Vishous
[cracking a booming laugh, I shake my head.. remembering well the set of steel that D had carried before I crafted his new ones] Good to hear the relics are being put to good use. [kicking my chin toward you while my eyes remain locked on some idiot named "Geraldo" ranting at another idiot in a suit sitting on a stage.] Sounds like you've been spending a lot of time with my fuckin' roomie, Murhder, yeah? Lemme know when you're tired of him kicking your ass back and forth across the gym and I'll teach you a few things. [cocks a brow, grinning wickedly] And let me know when those blades get too fuckin' heavy, feel me?

Vhayne
-He laughed a dry, humorless laugh- I'll let you know as soon as I whip his ass. Until then...I'll use what I have. That fucker fights dirty...and I'm gonna beat him soon. -He got to his feet and nodded- in fact...I'm late -he smiled a crooked smile and headed out- toward the foyer- any hint on Murhder's weakness?

Vishous
[keeps a sober, serious expression on my face as my the words fall from my mouth freely, no fucking filter included.] A busty female, or a fucking sock... [glances up, dropping a crystalline wink] Trust me. [Dismissing the young warrior with a smirk, I sink further into the couch, strangely drawn into banal daytime TV.] #BDBB

Back to top Go down

Vishous and Vhayne 5.6.12
Page 1 of 1