Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vhayne Meets Vishous 3.11.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vhayne Meets Vishous   3.11.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vhayne Meets Vishous 3.11.12   Vhayne Meets Vishous   3.11.12 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Vishous
[Scooping up the phone on it's second ring, I jam the receiver between my head and shoulder, my hands busy with the modifications I'm making on the satellite phones I'd ...procured for my Brothers. Barking out impatiently...] Yeah, what?

Vhayne
-Not actually expecting anyone to answer, he paused for a moment and just wondered how the hell he would say what he had to- uh...I got this dudes pager, your number was in it..-he waited to see if that would make things easier-

Vishous
[Dropping the brick to the table, my gloved fist snaps tight around the phone the instant the unfamiliar voice hits my ear. No, not a wrong number. The male said he had a pager with my info in it. Only one place for it to be found. Mind going into over-fucking-drive, my voice drops to icy tones..] Just who the fuck is this? Out with it.

Vhayne
-He frowned at the man's tone and growled right back- this is Vhayne, and just who the fuck is this? He didn't give a fuck even if the dude might happen to be a brother, there was shit to be said for manners-

Vishous
[In no mood for friendly banter, working over who's pager the male might have had.. Z and Phury were the only two who'd been out of touch with no answer. Carrying the guarded, impatient tone, ignoring the question the male growled out.] Where did you get that pager.

Vhayne
-he smirked- dude left it on my table.

Vishous
[Without a second of hesitation] WHO left it on your table?

Vhayne
I don't know his name, dude was drunk, looked like some sort of rock star..I got him to my apartment before dawn...feel me? -he hoped the subtle clue would let the asshole on the other end know he was a vampire and not some stupid fucking human.-

Vishous
[The tightness in my jaw was in running competition to the one in my gut. Before sunrise, rock star.. Fuck. Me. He's seen Phury, the male on the phone has Phury's pager and ... my tone easing on the harshness, trepidation taking it's place] Fuck. [scrubbing my bare hand down my face, I take a deep breath before continuing.] Look... Vhayne. Where are you. Need to have a talk with you about that male you took care of. Sooner rather than later, feel me?

Vhayne
-He noted the concern and before he could think about what he was asking, he spoke- he's a brother isn't he...

Vishous
[FUCK. The fact that the male had even an inkling of what he'd found himself involved in was trouble.] Don't know what you're talkin' about. [Christ, this was gonna get messy fast if I didn't get this shit taken care of.] Where are you? I can meet you in twenty.

Vhayne
-He smirked again- Yeah..the Irish club on the corner of 10th..I'll bring his daggers too. -yeah, take that liar-

Vishous
[Squeezing diamond orbs shut tightly as a mental verbal meltdown takes place, I grit out between clenched teeth] Trust me on this, civilian. The less you know the better, true. [Replacing the receiver, I stalk into my room to gather my weapons in preparation for the unexpected meeting. Offering up a prayer to the Scribe that this will give the Brotherhood some insight on where the fuck Phury had gone. Between him and his ever-fucking twin, this shit was a colossal waste of time and energy.]

Vhayne
-Hanging up, he quickly showered and dressed for work, tucking the twin daggers inside his leather jacket and sticking the pager into his pocket. The male had called him "civilian", confirming his suspicions that these were indeed brothers which meant the daggers..-he grinned as he got into the Porsche- the daggers were used to kill the oily fuckers that were trying to devour the vampire race.. real.fucking.blackdaggers. He fought the urge to stop the car and hunt for some lessers, instead forced himself to the club. Behind the bar, he kept a careful eye out for the dude on the phone. He knew he'd be easy to spot-

Vishous
[Dematerializing as I step from the pit, still shrugging the leather trench over my shoulders, I take form in an alley several blocks down from the pub on 10th. Hitting the ground hard, shitkickers clocking against the pavement as I shove my hands into the pockets of the coat, my face a canvas of angry warrior as I calculate ten steps ahead of the civilian I'm meeting with. Approaching the pub, I forgo all pretense, approaching the ...fuck.. the huge male I spy loitering near the entrance. Nodding once..] Take this inside, yeah?

Vhayne
-He nodded and led him inside, shouting over his shoulder as they make their way through the crowd- I work here...we'll meet in the office..-leading him inside, he closed the door behind them and looked the brother over. Damn. They're all big-

Vishous
[My sight traveling over the sheer size of the male, dark brow falling low. I follow him into the office and turn to face the male. The shock wave that tingles up my spine a fucking tickle to what my eyes are showing me. Darius... a younger version, but fuck me if I'm not looking at a carbon copy of my Brother. Who the FUCK was this... HOW the fuck was this possible? D fucked his share of females, true...Darius had no relatives left.. so a.. Jesus... a son? Shaking my head in denial of the connections I'm seeing, I force myself back to the crisis at hand. Focusing on the male, I give a mental push as I catch the 'Brother' related thoughts flashing through his head.. NOT open for discussion on any level..] You have something for me? [raising a brow as I extend my hand, palm out]

Vhayne
-With a slight smirk, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the pager first, slipping it to him, brow arching at the glove- dude was gone when I got up this evening..he had thrown up all day.

Vishous
[Taking the pager, thumb sliding over the buttons as I check through the missed messages with a darkening expression] You said he was was gone, and left this behind? [Shit. It's Phury's pager. On a bender, the damn thing could have slipped from his pockets when he took off after realizing he'd woken up in a strangers digs.] Tell me about what happened. What do you remember?

Vhayne
-Brow raise- I remember it all. Dude came in already stoned or something, drank a few bottles of everclear and was passed out. I tried to get him up to go home but he was way beyond plastered. I knew if I left him out on the street he would fry so I took him back to my apartment uptown. He kept calling me Darius...said something about getting kicked out. He crashed on my couch once he stopped hurling. I finally got some sleep and when I got up this morning he was gone. His beeper and daggers were laying on the counter-

Vishous
[MOTHERFUCKER! This was just getting worse by the minute. Darius? Kicked out? His FUCKING DAGGERS? Can we say shitstorm? I had to get this situation under control and keep it below the radar NOW. Glacial irises fix on eerily familiar bright blue eyes, issuing an order.] Hand over the blades. [Palm out once more] Then, you're coming with me. You're deeper in than you fucking realize and this shit needs to be heard by ears other than mine, true. [Not waiting for a reply, I reach for the phone on the male's desk, I grab the receiver and punch in a number, murmuring to Tohrment when he answers. "Yeah...comin' in with a civilian.. I know, shut the fuck up and listen. This you need to fucking hear... " Glancing over the hulking male who's holding what might be the key to retrieving my Brother. "You need to fucking SEE what I'm bringing, feel me? Yeah, I got it."]

Vhayne
-Watching and listening intently to Vishous as he retrieves the daggers from his coat, he hands them over handle first, both fitting into his large hand easily, careful not to cut his own skin on the sharp blades- how long is this gonna take? I'm working.

Vishous
[Smirks wryly, my voice issuing the answer in a controlled tone as I coolly brush past the demanding inquiry.] Consider yourself off the clock for the day, my friend. [My fingers closing around the dagger handles with a sense of dread, I tuck the daggers into an inner pocket, the crossover straps of my holsters and gear visible for only a heartbeat as I nod toward the door.] We're being picked up right out front. Take care of your shit and meet me outside. [Stepping around the Darius look-alike, I shrug past the employees who'd gathered and step out in time to see Tohrment pulling up to the curb. I fold my arms and lean against the passenger door while I wait for the enigma of a civilian to join me.]

Vhayne
-He watched as Vishous put the daggers away, noting the harness and other weapons. He had to admit the sight of guns made him hard. Nodding, he made excuses to the manager and headed outside, taking in the sight of the giant black suburban- I'm good dude.

Vishous
[Nodding as I open to the rear door, gesturing for Vhayne to slide in, I park my ass in the passenger seat and glance to Tohrment. Giving a short shake of my head at the confused, unspoken question in Tohr's eyes, I sit back and turn my eyes to the road ahead as the Brother pulls us out into traffic and speeds toward the mansion. My focus falling to two things. Increasing the mhis to ensure our secrecy.... and the conundrum of the whereabouts of our Brother, Phury. Good news, he's been seen... bad news.. why the fuck would he abandon his daggers? A pager is forgettable; the daggers we carry are an extension of our very fucking souls.] #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Vhayne Meets Vishous 3.11.12
Page 1 of 1