Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wizard finds Phury 3.13.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

The Wizard finds Phury   3.13.12 Empty
PostSubject: The Wizard finds Phury 3.13.12   The Wizard finds Phury   3.13.12 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Wizard
-Sliding free of my coal black warhorse, my boots hit the bone littered, ash laden ground with a thump. It'd been some time since the insidious haze of Phury's red smoke had faded. I'd begun to believe I'd been forgotten. Convenient, indeed. Raising a skeletal hand, I deliver a harsh slap to the beast's hindquarters to send it off into the distance.-

Welly welly well, then. What have we here? -Sunken, stygian eyes narrow as I recognize the stupor my host is residing in. Something's different. The current state is one he'd not inflicted upon himself. A slow, fiendish grin stretches cruel lips with the wavering consciousness.- Isn't this a sodding blessing, mate? Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. –

Boot heels crunching over the craggy landscape, I approach the limitless fog that's been created to bar me from the very most torturous of Phury's memories. They'd slipped.. now and again, but never far enough to allow me to sink my hooks in deep enough to bring them forth. To feed on them as further ammunition against the superstar of my very own award winning production.-How very kind of you, mate. Leaving out a spread like this would make a chap think you were becoming a gentleman.

-Reaching toward the fog, my fingers encounter little resistance. A rumble of wicked laughter issues as I close around a tangible pearl of pain. Withdrawing it carefully, I cup the anguish in my palms. A pleased and raspy breath hisses from me.- Now this is a good start. You bloody bastard, it carefully, I cup the anguish in my palms. A pleased and raspy breath hisses from me.- Now this is a good start. You bloody bastard, you've done well.. squirreling this away for as long as you have.

-Closing my fist around my prize, I search through the murky atmosphere seeking the cracks and crevices that offer pathways to so many more treasures.- #BDBB

Back to top Go down

The Wizard finds Phury 3.13.12
Page 1 of 1