Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Brothers 12.21.11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

The Brothers 12.21.11 Empty
PostSubject: The Brothers 12.21.11   The Brothers 12.21.11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Phury
Damn, I make this video look good! RT Are you ready for them?

Vishous
[glances up from my workbench, resting against my elbows] Careful there, my brother. Delusions are a bitch, true.

Phury
You know this one’s the truth, have you SEEN the video? I think even Rhage takes a back seat to me this time.

Vishous
[nods] I’ve seen them both, and neither of you are the star of the show. [points to motorcycle, laughing]

Phury
{Laughing} It better be the motorcycle you’re pointing to and no the homely fucker riding it.

Vishous
[cocks a brow] Crazy is the new black, feel me?

Phury
{Shaking my head} Good thing I’m wearing lighter colors then.

Vishous
[smirks] Fuck! With those bright threads I thought you’d switched teams, my man.

Phury
Nothing wrong with my team there bro, you must be confusing me with the OTHER good looking one in the video

Vishous
[barks a laugh, rolling a fresh smoke] So you’re still benched, my brother? Need to shake that shit up, true.

Phury
We can’t all be you V {laughing}

Vishous
[smirks, blowing out a thin stream of fragrant smoke] And aren’t you fucking glad I’m one of a kind.

Phury
Truer words were never spoken…
Back to top Go down

The Brothers 12.21.11
Page 1 of 1