Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Brothers 12.18.11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

The Brothers 12.18.11 Empty
PostSubject: The Brothers 12.18.11   The Brothers 12.18.11 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Rhage
ROFL at Phury’s avi. Talk about an oxymoron *strolls off chuckling*

Phury
Jealous much, Hollywood? {grins}

Rhage
*Laughing* totally brother. Now I can honestly say I wanna be you when I grow up, dig?

Phury
It’s nice to have a dream Bro

Vishous
-fucking smirks, rolling a smoke- Don’t encourage him, my brother. Last thing we need today is his beast to show, true.

Rhage
*shrugs* you are twice my age. It’s great you’re setting such a fuckawesome example for me bro *sulks * guess the beast won’t be making an appearance since Nurse Vishous seems to be on vacation today

Phury
{Laughing} Yeah, you just remember that when the “respect your elders” thing comes up.

Murhder
-smirks- bring on the beast…you fuckers are scared, yes?

Vishous
-flexing my gloved fingers, squinting through smoke- Fuck no, just don’t need the clean up, feel me?

Murhder
yah…I feel you. Not into the coddling a bloody sweaty naked brother. Not my thing

Phury
Not scared M, just not insane

Murhder
it’s just a state of mind pretty boy…

Vishous
-drops my ass on the couch, throwing my shitkickers on the table and switching on ESPN-

Phury
State of mind, riiiiiight

Vishous
-smirks, eyes glued to the flat screen- why don’t you head out and get yourself laid, Hollywood. Tame that fucker, true.

Rhage
You hurt my feeling, V *unwraps a tootsie pop and shoves it into my mouth * now I have to self-sooth

Vishous

-diamond eyes shift toward you, rolling back with your melodramatic prose- Suck it up, brother. Do what you have to Phury

Murhder
-gets on his motorcycle, flips them all off and heads out-
Back to top Go down

The Brothers 12.18.11
Page 1 of 1