Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury 1.18.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury 1.18.12 Empty
PostSubject: Phury 1.18.12   Phury 1.18.12 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:34 am

{Sketch pad in hand I took the stairs two at a time to reach the first floor landing. Pulling the charcoal pencil from my pocket I quickly do a rough outline of the hallway leading in both directions from the top of the stairs. Ever since Wrath's decree a couple of days ago telling the brothers to "pack their shit the Brotherhood is moving in together" things had been very quiet. In fact a few of my brothers, including Vishous and my twin, had seemed to vanish all together. Not kidding myself, despite Wrath's words I had no illusions this transition to "playing family" was going to be anything but incredibly difficult. Each of my brothers had their own demons and their own reasons for having lived apart all these years. Hell, even I had a few secrets I'd rather keep hidden away.

But the Brotherhood would be much stronger against our enemy united. I did agree with Darius, Wrath and Tohr on that. And I was going to try, in whatever way I could, to help the moving sitch be as smooth and painless as possible. Beginning with locating the best living space for each of my idiosyncratic brothers. Thank God our reluctant King already had his own rooms below. Darius had had them created for Wrath to use years ago. They had a secluded access and were hopefully far enough away that the brothers wouldn't annoy the fuck out of him continuously.

But where to put everyone else? Location in relation to others could very well make or break this entire plan of operation. Entering each room and making notes on my sketch of varying features. All the suites had a living area, bedroom and bathroom area, large walk in closets. Some faced the gardens, some had more delicate looking furnishings than others. These certainly wouldn’t stand up to the daily use of someone like Murhder and would need to be replaced with sturdier items. I finally made it to the farthest room at the end of the hall. It had been years since I'd been this deep into the mansion. This room was slightly around the corner, out of view and near a rear set of stairs. It would be an ideal spot for Zsadist. Smaller in size, but since he never even used a bed, it would make no impression on him one way or the other. Standing silently inside the room I tried to envision him there. Maybe being forced to be around the other members of the Brotherhood would help my twin, because I had certainly failed miserably at bringing any kind of peace to his tortured existence. Whoa, quickly jerking myself back from that line of thought before my ever-present mind fuck buddy decided to join me on a little field trip. Taking one last check at my finished sketch, I headed back down the hall to find Darius and hopefully get this damn show on the road.
Back to top Go down

Phury 1.18.12
Page 1 of 1