Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury 8.19.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury   8.19.12 Empty
PostSubject: Phury 8.19.12   Phury   8.19.12 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:33 am

Phury
{I tossed the ice chunks into my glass and quickly splashed vodka over them, uncaring when some of the clear, strong smelling liquid gold missed and ran down the lip onto the bar. Knocking the drink back without even putting the bottle down, I quickly refilled it and carrying the bottle with me, dropped my too tired bulk onto the worn couch in the billiards room.

Rubbing the cool glass across my forehead helped with the throbbing frustration that had taken over hours ago. Frustration with only one name… Venom. Resting my head back against the couch I closed my eyes and tried to figure a way out of the situation that would avoid bloodshed.

As things lay right now, Zsadist would kill the kid. No doubt about that in my mind. So far I’d managed to keep the little shit out of his path, but I wasn’t going to be able to keep that up forever. And, truth be told, after a few hours of the kid today I’d briefly considered finding Z myself to put me out of my misery. There was no reason for Venom to be here. He wasn’t interested in becoming a fighter, he absolutely refused to follow directions, he lacked most of the skills needed to keep himself from becoming lesser bait, his biggest flaw being an ability to keep his damn mouth shut.

Groaning out loud at the remembered rounds and rounds of arguing the kid had spewed just today alone. There was something about this kid that didn’t add up. Darius had been very clear about Venom’s place as part of this first group of Warriors. It hadn’t been open for discussion. Something more to that story you could be sure, and right now finding out what the fuck it was, had just become my number one priority. Either Darius coughed up the intel or Venom could eat pavement next time I had to chaperone his ass outside of the mansion.} #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Phury 8.19.12
Page 1 of 1