Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vhayne and Phury 2.26.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vhayne and Phury   2.26.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vhayne and Phury 2.26.12   Vhayne and Phury   2.26.12 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Vhayne
-He wondered how many mahmen actually knew their little Glymera daughters were showing their tits for beads. He was certain the answer was big fat fucking zero. He also knew for a fact that none of the trio had spied him behind the bar, as he had recognized them...they would indeed recognize him. The difference was...he didn't give a fuck about the Glymera or their rules. He had stepped out on his own even before his transition. He had been told stories about his natural father...supposedly a Black Dagger Warrior...but he didn't give a fuck about that either. That world could leave him alone and he would leave it alone. The only problem he had found with that was he seemed to have a talent for attracting lessers...had a talent for killing them too. Just another distraction in his book. Pouring up another round of cosmos for the vamp girls at table 20, he smiled at himself. Those human punks were in for real treats...messing with vamp females would either yield you great human pleasure or an ass load of pain. Right now the females seemed to like the attention so maybe the humans stood a chance. Either way...Glymera gals were good tippers and he got his share from the community kitty.-

-By the end of the night he wouldn't be alone either...the hot little blonde sitting at the end of the bar was doing her best to flash him some nip and damn if it wasn't working. He'd bang her in his Porsche out back and wipe her memory once the place emptied and he got paid. His tip jar stayed full and the dough helped to keep him in the lifestyle he was used to so all in all...not a bad life-

Phury
{Taking form in the darkened alley and slumping back against the filthy bricks. Not exactly sure what section of the club district I'd managed to make it to, but the heavy metal music nearby told me it had to be a few blocks away from Tenth Street. Good, far enough away to get a bit of space, space from the train wreck that had so become my life. My only clear thought, to find enough red smoke to drown in. Unable yet to think about the implications of everything Zsadist had said to me, hell, fucking spit at me with unmistakable venom.

Pushing away from the wall I was stopped short by the view before me. It was no longer the alley I knew myself to be in, but the Wasteland. The vivid detail of it's stark dead trees and ash covered landscape strikingly clear. Even the hazy smoke from the endless burning reaching my nose, sure I was able to smell it, and in the center of everything sat the Wizard. Tall and straight atop his inky black stallion, tattered robes almost brushing the ground, satisfied smile on his cruel face. Not speaking, he'd finally won and he knew it. Quickly turning to the left and taking a few steps, watching as the Wizard on his demon steed matched my movements. Turning back to the right and being stalked with the same. The hooves of the great horse breaking the skulls that littered the ground with each step. Hundreds of skulls all the same, all matching the skull of the Mistress I'd seen next to Zsadist's pallet. Looking frantically around at the landscape. Understanding at last, one skull for every year my twin had been captive. One skull for every year since he'd been freed but not saved. Meeting the smug eyes of my Wizard. He raises a skeletal hand, long boney fingers beckoning me forward. Wanting my skull now to be the final piece. The crowning glory to his vision of horror. Fuck that shit!

Closing my eyes and forcing my legs to stumble forward. Feeling my blind way along the wall toward the ever loudening music. Opening my eyes when my hand hits against the door frame of the rear club entrance. Jerking the door open with force, startling a couple in an intimate embrace against the back wall. Almost running into the crowded club.

Shoving my way through the mass of bodies. Not caring who I bump as I make a straight line for a table against the wall. Taking an almost full bottle of some kind of clear liquor off the tray of a passing waitress and dropping a $100 in its place. Ignoring her remarks completely. Walking up to the table I'd chosen, already occupied by a skinny youth and his overly made up girlfriend. He must have noticed the get-the-fuck-out-of-my-seat vibe I was letting off, because he scrambled clear tightly gripping the hand of his female after only a softly spoken} Move {Collapsing into the now vacant table while swiping all the empty bottles and glasses aside with my arm. I tip the clear liquid back and let the fire burn it's way down my throat and into my system. Doing my best to drain the bottle at one pull. Intending to repeat the process as many times as it takes.

Vhayne
-he caught sight of Phury the moment he stumbled from the back and pushed his way through the crowd. Groaning he shook his head- what is this some kind of pretty boy hair band fucker? -he watched as the big hulking dude snagged the bottle, causing the waitress to bee line for the bar asking for another bottle of everclear- how much he give you? -he nodded to @Phury_ who was now making himself at home by the wall- his eyes widened at the benji that she waved- yeah...that's enough...make sure he's taken care of, he might be important. –going back to his bar duties, he couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to Brett Michaels on steroids than meets the eyes-

Phury
{Not sure what the bottle of alcohol was but it was working to do its job. Before I could reach the bottom the waitress I'd gotten it from had come by to clean off my table and bring me a fresh one, as well as, a clean glass. Well now wasn't that just service, even with a smile}

Vhayne
-Vhayne watched as the dude ignored the chicks falling all over themselves to get his attention, instead choosing to drink himself to closing time. As the drunken crowd shuffled out, he watched the male closely. Something...male. Not man. He wasn't certain how he knew the dude was vampire but of this...he was absolutely fucking certain. The dude was huge...like a brother...huge like...well, himself actually. Wiping his hands on a bar towel, he lifted the bar gate and headed for Phury's table, sure to lower his voice when he spoke.- It's almost dawn dude...you'd better get your ass home..

Phury
{Not paying any attention to the walking mountain that approached my table, instead trying to keep the glass in my hand moving to its intended rendezvous with my mouth. Then stopping short when I hear the familiar voice and look up through blurry vision to see Darius had found me} Fuck!

Vhayne
-shit...that could mean one of two things: fuck...it's almost dawn...or fuck…I'm about to have to try and kick the bartenders ass. Either way the dude wasted out of his mind. Vhayne suspected it was even more than the everclear- come on dude, you don't wanna get sun burned right?

Phury
{Slamming the empty glass onto the table and teetering slightly as I sit back against the seat} Darius you my fucking Mahmen now?

Vhayne
-he frowned- Darius? who the fuck is that...look dude...I don't wanna kick you out...you pass out in the sun your death is on me..

Phury
{Knowing I am not in any condition to take Darius on and win, but still wishing for the beat down anyway.} My death, be doing all the Brother's a favor with that, true D? I'm sure you've already been told all the sordid details of tonight's little family reunion. Tohrment's a good little soldier I can see he went right to the tippy top with his info. Got you off your ass and out here yourself. I'm touched, I truly am...now go fuck yourself.

Vhayne
-Brothers? Holy FUCK! was Phury a real true god dammed brother? Tohrment...that HAD to be warrior name, he was certain his face showed his shock- look...I'm not D...Darius...whoever the fuck but are you a -he lowered his voice even more- a fucking goddamned Brother?

Phury
{I was rapidly losing patience that I didn't have. Growling out in a whispered snarl} Is that your cutesy way of telling me I am no longer one? {Trying to stand up straight and hoping Darius will actually take a swing. Even after everything that's happened tonight, even after the piss amount of alcohol, I still can't bring myself to make the first strike. I know I am the one who deserves it and he's just the asshole who happened along to deliver it}

Vhayne
-shaking his head, he watched as Phury got to his feet unsteadily- so you're a former Brother? I didn't know you could get kicked...

Phury
{Hearing the words Former Brother from the mouth of one of the few individuals I'd ever looked up to brought the bile to my throat and a searing anger to my soul. Fuck, I really had had all I could take tonight. Pulling back my fist and letting it fly right at the face of my friend.}

Vhayne
Whoa! - he dodged Phury's fist easy enough and caught the male when he stumbled forward- ok...that's it...former brother or brother, I can't leave you here in clear conscience. Come on dude...let's get you to my car. You can sleep it off at my place and tomorrow evening we can find your home -slipping his arm under @Phury_ 's and around his shoulder he half walked half dragged the hulk out to his Porsche-

Phury
{Allowing Darius to pull me from the club, knowing after I couldn't even connect with one surprise hit that I was screwed. Being dumped into the front seat of a car I'd never seen and leaning against the door with the overwhelming urge to hurl} Darius when did you buy a fuckin’ Porche? {Not hearing the answer before the oblivion I'd wanted so badly finally found me.}

Vhayne
-sliding in behind the wheel, he looked to Phury confused- why do you keep calling me..-no use- #DudeWasFried #BDBB

Back to top Go down

Vhayne and Phury 2.26.12
Page 1 of 1