Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phury Formally Meets Vhayne 4.27.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phury Formally Meets Vhayne  4.27.12 Empty
PostSubject: Phury Formally Meets Vhayne 4.27.12   Phury Formally Meets Vhayne  4.27.12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Phury
{Leaning back against the smooth wood of the bar and knocking back the second shot faster than it took me to pour the fucking thing. Christ! That was a hell of a fucked up dream. Noticing that my hands were still slightly shaking, and growling pissed at myself because of it. I grabbed the bottle of whatever the clear shit was and sat down in the arm chair to see how long it took me to find the bottom of the damn thing.}

Vhayne
-It had been a long night in the training center. Murhder had pulled no punches and the big fucker got lucky more than once. Sporting a busted lip, black eye and a bruised ego, he made his way to the billiards room. He needed a drink and he had spied a well stocked we bar the last time he had busted the ivory.

Entering, he was surprised to find the rock star lounging...he hadn't had a chance to talk to the dude since the night Phury had shown up downtown at the bar. Lifting his chin, he offered a smile- ‘sup man..

Phury
{Not really feeling in any mood even close to company. I give a short nod and take another drink straight from the neck of the bottle} Hey, D... things good?

Vhayne
-He noted the dude’s sour disposition on his way to the bar. Looking back at him from behind it, he canted his head- you still calling me D? I'm not Darius but I wanted to talk to you about that. -pours a drink-

Darius
{Slipping into a tailored, navy blue shirt, I step from my room while my fingers swiftly fasten the buttons. Jogging down the stairs, I turn toward the voices coming from the billiards room. Catching Phury's slow drawl, I enter with a cautious step… knowing damn well the Brother isn't completely back to rights. Clearing my throat, I nod a hello to Vhayne and step around to the opposite side, reaching for a snifter and the brandy decanter.- Hey, Phury. How're you feeling, my Brother?

Phury
{Looking up as Darius enters and speaks my name. WTF! Jumping and spinning to take a closer look what ALSO appears to be Darius pouring himself a drink from behind the bar. Thinking that my shattered mind has decided to go on a complete and total vacation, my head whips back and forth between the two like a tennis match is in progress. Unable to say a word.}

Vhayne
-Smirking from behind the bar, he downed the shot, watching the rock star lose what was left of his feeble mind-

Darius
{Scowling as I watch the range of emotions played out over your face, once the panic sets in I slam my brandy down and burst out laughing.} Wait, hold up Phury, calm the fuck down. {Gesturing to Vhayne, I look you in the eye, speaking calmly although hitched as I try to break my grin.} Vhayne, this is my Brother, Phury. Phury, this is my SON, Vhayne.

Phury
Son? Son! {gripping the bottle in my hands just a little tighter, wondering if I'd really stepped off the reality train.} Since when do you have a son?

Darius
{Throwing up my hands, palms out, I shrug and chuckle deeply} Since my son found you in his bar, and you left your fucking daggers behind, Along with your pager, apparently. {Turning to face Vhayne} Hell, I had no idea until then...

Vhayne
-He smiled tight looking at his father before turning back to Phury- you stumbled into my bar... started calling me Darius and passed the fuck out dude. I took you home with me so you wouldn't fry on the streets and you vanished. I called the number V kept sending to your pager and here I am. V nearly stroked out when he came to get the pager and saw me. -laughs-

Phury
{Listening to them speak, even the sound of their voices similar. A son. The realization of what that would mean for D and how proud he must be over the carbon copy before me.} D I don't know what to say man. Uh, Congratulations.. {Looking closer at Vhayne and able to see slight differences, but man, not many.} Wait, {points with my bottle free hand} you DID take me to your place. Why would you do something like that?

Vhayne
-Looks to Darius before turning back to answer- because you.. uh...admitted that you were a brother..

Darius
{Raising the snifter to toss it back like water, I pour another double and raise my brows at Phury.} From what I've come to understand, you were drinking off the fight with your twin that night, ring any bells?

Phury
I do remember that fight. In fact the last thing I DO remember before ending... before.. {Unable to bring myself to even mention what had been my waking nightmare for the past few weeks. Especially after the very real nightmare of this morning.} I remember being at your place. {nodding at Vhayne} Thank you. {Then grinning at my Brother} I thought you had yourself a shag pad D.

Darius
{Nearly choking on my brandy, I look up and shake my head.} No, I have a whole house. Several, in fact. {laughing} I have no need for a place to bring females, feel me? {Turning to Vhayne, my expression one of amusement.} Settling in comfortably, son?

Vhayne
-He laughed at the term- no.. that's MY shag pad. -taking another swallow of bourbon he nodded to his father- I am.. a little overwhelming but...I think I can manage living in a tricked out mansion with the Brotherhood, doggen and unlimited funds.

Phury
{Watching the easy back and forth between Father and Son, gave me the urge to grin and to think that just maybe something good had come out of the fucked up last few weeks. Taking another long pull at the bottle.} So, you are living here now too? Which one of the Brothers decided to play punching bag with your face then?

Vhayne
-bringing his fingers up to touch his swollen cheek below his eye he half smiled- uh..that would be Murhder ...brother likes to hit. Brother doesn't....play well with others. -looks at Darius- you knew that though...didn't you...

Tohrment
[hearing noise from the pool room, I make my way there, needing a distraction from paperwork, walking in seeing Phury hanging out. I smile as I walk over and shake his hand accepting the freshie he hands me.] Good to see you mobile my brother.

[Sitting down next to him, I talk a long pull from my beer as I look at Darius and Vhayne talking. I still can't get over the resemblance between father and son. Looking at Vhayne is like looking at D when I first met him all those years ago. Leaning over I whisper to Phury] He's like a little Darius, only not nearly as pretty.

Phury
{Grinning at Torhment.} I thought he WAS D until about 5 minutes ago. I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this whole thing. {Directing myself to the twins behind the bar} So, did Murhder decide to rearrange your face for a reason? Or was that just his version of welcome to the mansion?

Vhayne
-He nodded to Tohrment and raised his glass, taking another shot. Laughing at the "pretty" comment, he nudged Darius with his elbow.- hear that? He called you pretty. Looking back to Phury at the question he grinned, his split lip quickly healing- they call it training.

Phury
Training? You going to take the Brother Road? {Eyes flashing to Darius for conformation of this. Seeing the unmistakable pride on his face.} Well, Damn...welcome to the mansion Vhayne. {Toasting and tipping the bottle back again, noticing I'd reached the bottom}

Tohrment
I saw Vhayne's skills at the Torture House, he is not completely without skill. The Glymera didn't totally fuck him up. We could always use another Warrior in the fight against the Omega and his ilk. I for one will welcome you at my side Vhayne. Besides...you have Brother blood running in your veins. Can't wait to kick your ass in training...feel me?

Vhayne
-laughing, a little embarrassed, he looked down to his empty glass- well...it IS in my blood...and all those lessons the Glymera paid for didn't completely go to waste but..-looking back up to Phury, he nodded- yeah...I do wanna be a Brother some day. Always have.

Phury
{Feeling my body stiffen at the offhand use of the title 'torture house' and the overwhelming need to make myself be somewhere other than here. Barely managing to stop myself from the demat escape I envisioned. Standing as calmly possible, I nod to each of them without making eye contact.} Well, going to make a quick check on Zsadist before Last Meal, you ladies enjoy yourselves. {Already at the door of the room as I finish my hasty goodbye.}

Tohrment
[Scrapping a nail across the label on my Sam, feeling like I stuck my foot in my mouth with Phury, I nod as he leaves the room. I didn't fail to notice how his body stiffened at the mention of the shit hole he'd been kept in, wishing I could retract what I said. Tossing back the Lager, I nod to father and son] I think I've caused enough damage for one night. You know where to find me if need be. [Walking over, I offer my hand to our new addition] Welcome, Vhayne. Will see you in training, yes? Oh, and Darius, you and I need to talk soon about the training program. I have a list of candidates we need to go over. [Nodding, I take my leave]

Vhayne
-Nodding to Tohrment as he shook his hand, he watched the brother make his way out. It still felt so strange to be in the middle of the Brotherhood's secret lives but he no longer felt like an intruder. This was where he was meant to be and if being slapped around by Murhder was part of the initiation the so be it.- #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Phury Formally Meets Vhayne 4.27.12
Page 1 of 1