Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phearsom and Rhage 2.8.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Phearsom and Rhage 2.8.12 Empty
PostSubject: Phearsom and Rhage 2.8.12   Phearsom and Rhage 2.8.12 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Phearsom
*Stretches, rolls off the clothes pile, hops to my feet. Peeks into the hall, sees the coast is clear. trots merrily down the hallway*
*Turns the corner, heading for the common room to fetch my apple. Goes in the door, screeches to a stop. Sees Rhage napping on my couch*
*Has not seen this giant before...wonders how many there are. Wonders if he ate my apple...glowers* Rhage *Edges closer to the couch*
*Nose just inches from Rhage's head, no apple in sight. Senses something different about this giant... eases back to the floor*
*Thinks it might be bad to wake this one up, but determined to get the apple. Scampers quietly to the other end of the couch*
*Hops on the arm rest and up to the back or the couch. Army crawls down the length, peers over the edge. Looks for the apple*
*Spots the apple stem sticking up out of the cushion from under Rhage . Stretches neck over the edge trying to grab the stem*
*Loses balance, falls... gets head wedged between Rhage and the cushions. Senses danger, pops head out...abruptly sneezes*
*Stares at Rhage, hears something, backs away. Rolls over him with a thud to the floor.*
*Scambles to my feet, looks again at Rhage . Knows he will eat my apple. Turns and streaks back down the hallway bleating*
*Races down the hall until the coast is clear. Wonders where the food room is*
*Thinks a goattie-door would be good too. Fidgets*

Rhage
*Stirring sleepily, I roll over on the couch, grumbling as I feel something digging into my back. Fumbling under the cushions, I recoil in disgust as my fingers make contact with something spongy and slimy. Pulling my hand away, I whip the cushion off, spotting the half-eaten apple and bread. I scramble off the couch, my ass hitting the floor. -Oh that’s just disgusting.-

Shooting to my feet I race to the bathroom to sterilize my hands with scalding hot water, thinking Phearsom and I were going to need a serious talk about appropriate food cache areas in the house*

Phearsom
*burrows deeper into the clothes pile guiltily. Covers head with sock*

Back to top Go down

Phearsom and Rhage 2.8.12
Page 1 of 1