Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhage 1.26.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Rhage 1.26.12 Empty
PostSubject: Rhage 1.26.12   Rhage 1.26.12 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:38 pm

Dropping the last of the boxes on the floor, I leaned back, pushing the door shut with a soft click. I looked around the room, taking in the over the top decor and delicate furnishings. I took a deep breath, thinking most of the stuff would have to be replaced. I needed a sturdier bed, extra length. A television. A stereo.

I pushed away from the door with a sound of disgust and headed to the walk-in closet. The doggen had already unpacked my clothes but I grabbed the ceremonial robes and pushed them all the way to the back, leaving only my leathers and sweats within reach.

Satisfied with that, I turned my attention to the locked armored case. I unlocked it carefully and started packing the weapons away in the fireproof cabinet. I finished securing the firearms then picked up the box containing the black bladed daggers, opening it almost reverently. I ran a finger down the pristine blade, honed down to a lethal cutting edge. Motherfucking works of art, each one. And I knew Vishous worked on them until he felt they were perfect. Hell of a gift, that hand of his was. In more ways than one.

I shut the box and placed it carefully in the cabinet before locking it and heading out of the room to scare up some grub. As I walked down the hall, I noticed one of the doggen vacuuming, struggling to maneuver the machine around a dresser. Dashing forward to help, I lifted the dresser for him, I realized he was cleaning after me. I had tracked mud and dirt onto Darius’s fine expensive carpets. Feeling like an absolute shit, I made a note to be more careful.

Fuck. Living here was going to be hell.*
Back to top Go down

Rhage 1.26.12
Page 1 of 1