Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhage Dyes Phearsom 3.16.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Rhage Dyes Phearsom   3.16.12 Empty
PostSubject: Rhage Dyes Phearsom 3.16.12   Rhage Dyes Phearsom   3.16.12 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Phearsom
*Wakes...crawls out from under the pallet in Zsadist's room. Grabs Elliot and my boot sole, peeks out into the hallway. Coast clear!*
*Races down the hallway to the raisin barricade. Hops up and down on it for good measure. Hears footsteps...runs to Tohrment's room*
*Hides under Tohrment's bed with Elliot and the boot sole. Stays quiet*

Rhage
*I stood looking around the room. It had been weeks since I’d moved in but there were still a few boxes lying around unpacked. Where the fuck did all this shit come from? I didn’t think I was a hoarder, but looking at all this crap? I was obviously wrong. As I started to unpack one of the boxes, going through the items one at a time, I made a note to ask Fritz to get rid of most of the stuff. If I hadn’t looked for it by now I sure as hell wasn’t going to miss anything. Rummaging through the junk packed into the box, I picked up a bottle, reading the label. I flicked the bottle up into the air and caught it in my fist again with a grin, as an idea took root in my head. Oh yeah...I left the bottle on the dresser and opened my door quietly, sticking my head out into the hallway, listening intently.

Phearsom
*Peers out from under the bed, footsteps coming closer. Hopes it’s not the Raisin Giant! Scoots farther under the bed*

Rhage
The house was quiet but for the distant hum from a vacuum cleaner. Probably being wielded by Fritz, intent on banishing the chaos the brothers inevitably left behind them. Glancing around sneakily, I went in search of my furry target, poking my nose into all the bedrooms before finally spotting Phearsom lying curled up under Tohrment’s bed. I walked over and kneeled in front of Arthur, trying not to spook the critter too much* Hey little buddy. How about you and I have some fun, hmm? *I reached out to scratch the little guy’s ears chuckling as he lifted his head and rubbed against my hand*

Phearsom
*wiggles ears, crawls out from under the bed. Bleats and sits on your boot*

Rhage
*I scooped Phearsom up and cradled him in my arms, my hand holding onto his spindly hind legs to prevent any kicking, and carried him quickly to my room* You're gonna look really good, buddy *I snatched the bottle from the dresser with my teeth and hurried to the large bathroom, depositing him in the large marble tub*

Phearsom
*runs around the tub, hopping up and down. Wonders why we are in the water room. Bleats loudly*

Rhage
*laughing as Phearsom hops around in the tub* No kicking, ok? If you're good, you and I can chow down later, and I’ll run interference *I flashed a broad grin at the animal* when Fritz has passed out in apoplexy that is *I reached for the bottle and unscrewed the lid, then squatted down to look at the little goat* So what do you say?

Phearsom
*hears the word "chow", stands still. Sees a strange bottle in your hand...flattens out like a pancake on the tub floor*

Rhage
*frowns as Phearsom splays out in the tub* its not gonna hurt you silly goat *holds the bottle towards you* see?

Phearsom
*looks at the bottle closely, checking for floating raisins inside. Slowly stands back up... looks up at you curiously*

Rhage
*tries to smile reassuringly, wondering if i should hide the fangs* We're gonna make you look good for Tohr, ok? Won't hurt

Phearsom
*thinks you are a good giant, and I will get treats! Hops a little.. still watching you*

Rhage
*laughing as Phearsom seems to agree, I tilted the bottle and poured the contents over the goat, using a rolled up cloth to rub the liquid into his coat. I carefully smoothed the cloth over his little goat face then grabbed a clean towel to mop up the excess liquid from Phearsom’s fur* I think.... We're all done little guy

Phearsom
*blinks and sneezes. Shivers a little from the cold liquid. Waits for you to finish...shakes whole body throwing droplets all over*

Rhage
Ugh! *grabbing a dry towel, I wrapped it around Phearsom and rubbed him vigorously then stood back to look Tohr's little pet over, nodding to myself in satisfaction. I picked little Arthur up and tucked him under my arm, heading down to the kitchen to get some grub for the fluffy trooper* You look... just like your name. Phearsom *whistles as I walk into the kitchen and set Phearsom down to get us some grub, pulling out some leftovers for me and a couple of apples for Phearsom * And you know what's even better? *watches the goat prance and bounce around*

Phearsom
*hops around the kitchen, catches my reflection on the stainless steel fridge... stares* (http://twitpic.com/8x5075) *bleats and runs under the table. [It’s a pickle!] Hides behind a potted plant*

Rhage
*laughs and squats down in front of the plant Phearsom is hiding behind, holding out an apple* Come on little guy. You even glow in the dark now *grins and scratches Phearsom’s flank* No one like you in the world, brave little Phearsom

Phearsom
*Peeks around the plant, slowly comes out. Takes the apple. Wonders why you made me a pickle. Sits on your boot*
*Takes my apple from Rhage , goes down the hall...hides under the grand staircase. Wonders why I shine in the dark. Eats my apple*

Rhage
*grins* OK. Who's next? I still have some green dye left #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Rhage Dyes Phearsom 3.16.12
Page 1 of 1