Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darius 1.19.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Darius 1.19.12 Empty
PostSubject: Darius 1.19.12   Darius 1.19.12 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:49 pm

-Wandering through the mansions now quiet hallways, letting my head shake side to side slowly as my fingertips slip across the molding that lines the expansive space. Knowing soon silence like this will be hard to come by with the Brothers readying themselves to move in.

Passing each empty room, making mental notes on what needs to be moved... replaced... and just plain emptied out. Each Brother requiring different, shall we say, 'surroundings.' Glad as fuck I have Phury already on top of the game, planning out where to stick each member of the family.

Chuckling as I rest in a doorway, glancing over the fine art adorned by fancy frames- THAT shit won’t last long -muttering under my breath moving along. Passing the last room on the floor I look back as a fleeting thought crosses my mind. Where the HELL will they all fit? Fucking jagged puzzle pieces that all HAVE to fit. Pretty fucking sure of Brothers that need to be assured they have their own space meaning Phury will have to get very fucking creative.

Continuing down the empty staircase into the kitchen needing something to calm both my nerves and my growling stomach, almost wishing there was a kitchen full of Brothers to walk into. This would be good for all of us. Sure, we may have a hell of a time getting everyone settled. Fighting was a fucking sure bet. But becoming a tight knit family of warriors...that would, SHOULD help us learn to work together seamlessly.

Closing my fists over the edge of a chair seeing the scene from the other night before me. Each unique man seated in a place...Each filling a specific need of the Brotherhood. This was going to be un-fucking-real.

Releasing my tensed knuckles from the chair, quickly grabbing some grub as I speak quietly to myself- Life will never be the same around here. Thank fuck for that. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Darius 1.19.12
Page 1 of 1