Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tohr and Darius 2.24.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Tohr and Darius  2.24.12 Empty
PostSubject: Tohr and Darius 2.24.12   Tohr and Darius  2.24.12 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Tohrment
[shaking my head] People come and go so quickly here. [dematting outside Darius' door, rapping] Yo, D, you in there?

Darius
{Setting aside the book I'd been reading, I bark out..] Yeah.. c'mon in!

Tohrment
[opening the door, nodding to my brother on the way in] Hey, Darius... good eve.

Darius
{Nodding as I stand, large palms smoothing my slacks} Good eve, mine Brother. {Tilting my head, eyes fixing on yours} What's troubling you, Tohr?

Tohrment
[leaning against the wall, crossing my arms over my chest] I think we have a problem with Phury

Darius
{Scowling, I rest my arm across the back of the antique chair, my demeanor becoming serious as a heart attack in an instant} Define 'problem'. You mean other than the red smoke that's kept him off rotation?

Tohrment
I took, Phury with me as planned, to keep an eye on him... when we stumbled upon Z hunting. [scraping a hand over my head] Shit went down. Some real bad shit between the twins, true? Phury wigged and I haven't been able to find him since. Bed's not been slept in, search all his haunts, no luck. Canvassed the streets with negative results.

Darius
{Ocean blue eyes narrowing as my brow falls low, I run my finger over my upper lip} First Zsadist is missing, now Phury? {Shaking my head slowly, mind already racing as I work over the situation} Keep me updated, yeah? We'll get on this as soon as the others return. {tapping my fingers rhythmically against the chair} Get with V, see if he can help track down any leads.

Tohrment
[reaching up, I scratch an eyebrow] I know it may be a little premature, but with his history, I thought it best you knew. I'll get with Vishous when he makes it back to the Mansion and we'll sort this shit out. [I turn to leave and look back] We'll bring our brother home, Darius. Worry not. #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Tohr and Darius 2.24.12
Page 1 of 1