Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zsadist 1.19.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Zsadist   1.19.12 Empty
PostSubject: Zsadist 1.19.12   Zsadist   1.19.12 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:03 am

-Standing in the center of the loft I'd shared with Phury for the past few years, midnight eyes scan the familiar surroundings. Just a place to crash, like a hundred before it. I feel no ties to the space, no regrets about leaving it behind.

Stalking into the room I keep the few items I need, I glance around once before turning to the closet. Pulling out a duffle, I set it on the bed I'd never used and begin to fill it with the clothing hanging inside. Rolling up the six black tee shirts, the four pairs of leathers, I tuck the clothing into the duffel’s bottom.

Removing the weapons that hang on the installed hooks, I check the cylinders of the Sigs before setting the safeties, laying the guns on top of the rolled clothes. My daggers and holster are next, the boxes of ammunition following.

Closet now empty, my shitkickers carry me to the bathroom. I collect my razor, a bar of soap and two of the oversized towels my twin had supplied. Dumping the shit in the bag, I reserve one towel. Shaking it out, I move to my pallet, eyes fixing on the one thing that's been carried with me since the night I'd procured it.

Picking up the smooth, white skull of the Mistress, I carefully wrap the towel around it, securing the thick bone for travel once again. My hand snags the thin blanket off my pallet, I place it into the duffel, resting the towel wrapped parcel in the center of the padding.

Zipping the bag closed, I slip the strap over my shoulder, walking from the room without so much as a glance back. Ghosting through the loft apartment, my mouth set in a grim line as I exit and lock the door behind me. This is good. My twin would be surrounded by the Brothers, relieving me of the faint instinct to watch over him. They'll make sure he stays in one piece, as long as he lets them, anyway. Fuck, they'll do a better job of it than I've ever done.

Turning to pound down the stairs leading to an alley, I burst out the door, taking a deep breath of the crisp night air. Am I really considering this? Leaving the Brotherhood to avoid the order given to move into Darius’ house? I can't see myself staying there. Close quarters, trapped.. confined. The very thought brings a shudder that shakes me from head to toe. The vows I'd made to protect our race could still be kept. I would still do my nightly patrolling, hunting down and destroying as many lessers I can find each and every night. My contribution to the war.

Shit. I can picture the expression on each one of their faces when they figure out they won't have to sleep with one eye open, that the wraith that has haunted them for over fifty years has truly left their ranks. Yeah, this is best. All the way around.

Turning my mangled face to the sky, raven eyes close as I dematerialize to the outskirts of town, taking form in front of the rundown shopping district I'd scoped out yesterday. The cellar below the closed mom and pop shop at the end proved to be the perfect place to hole up. Fuck knows I'd taken refuge in worse. This shit will be downright cozy.- #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Zsadist 1.19.12
Page 1 of 1