Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vishous, Murhder, Phury 5.24.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vishous, Murhder, Phury 5.24.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vishous, Murhder, Phury 5.24.12   Vishous, Murhder, Phury 5.24.12 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Vishous

[Striding past the purple velvet rope with a smirk to the tiny brunette teetering past on six inch stillies, I make a beeline to what’s become the Brotherhood’s regular booth. Furthest to the back, closest to the exit, with a clear line of sight over everything passing through Zero Sum. A petite blonde waitress wearing more makeup than clothes flutters her lashes as she appears] Stoli, leave the bottle. A glass filled with ice. Easy enough, true?

Murhder

-Sliding into the booth while V played chit chat with some whore, he lifted his chin and grunted “bourbon” before she teetered off in her outrageously tall shoes. He couldn’t help but admire the way it lifted her ass however as she made a show of shimmying slowly. Ok, the sluts here were a little more classy than the usual skanks…so be it. Sliding over, giving plenty of room for Vishous and at least two chicks, he leaned back and stretched long arms along the back of the padded back- gonna fuck tonight…a lot.

Phury

{Leaving the private bathroom I had to stop a moment and collect myself. God, Rehv’s girls had been showing me the extent of their considerable talents most nights this week. Ever since feeding from Pandora and experiencing her gifted mouth, I’ve not been able to focus on much else. The Red Smoke that I used to rely on to give me escape from the thoughts that consumed me… didn’t hold a candle to the blissful escape provided by just a few minutes with one of these beauties. Entering the main club area I caught sight of Murhder and V at the back table. Fuck me. No chance of just escaping without being seen. I proceeded to their table flagging down the attention of a passing barmaid and ordered myself a beer.}

Vishous

[Giving a nod to Phury as he saunters over, I slip a hand rolled from behind my ear, picking up the candle burning on the table to light it. Inhaling deeply, releasing a thin stream of fragrant Turkish smoke, I lean back in the booth and spin the icy glass of vodka in front of me. Speaking to both of my Brothers, an amused grin spreading as I focus on Murhder’ s roving eyes, marveling at the scent of expensive, exotic perfume and quick sex rolling from Phury across the table. I zip my fucking lip at that sitch, turning my attention to my shaggy headed roommate instead.] Check it, the tight little raven haired female’s headed your way. Two o’clock.

Murhder

-Rolling peach colored eyes up to Phury as he slid in, he took a deep inhale of the female scent that still lingered and looked about for the one who might have just pleased his brother. Leaning into V as he motioned to the right, he let his gaze linger on one mentioned. The crooked grin that spread was almost enough to reveal fangs- she looks….experienced -he laughed a dark low chuckle-

Phury

{Taking my beer from the cute redhead who brought it over and downing half in one pull. Relaxing back against the soft cushions of the booth and looking at the girl who’d caught the attention of my brothers. Before I could stop myself I blurted out.} Oh, she’s a real treat. I think you’d enjoy her company M.. she’s not .. uh.. {Realizing that I should have just kept my trap shut, I brought the beer back to my lips and just let the rest of the sentence hang there.}

Vishous

[barking a loud laugh, I fix diamond eyes on Phury’s ebony orbs, the Brother’s emotional cocktail of guilt, relief and craving reading like a goddamn tabloid.] Hey, whatever it takes, feel me? [Chuckling as I close gloved fingers around the bottle, I pour another three fingers of Stoli, turning my gaze to the scantily clad blonde who’d placed her palms on our table to lean across. Her full lips painted the same bubblegum pink as the streak in her hair, her breasts promising a cushioned fall, I tug my Sox cap down to further shade the tattoos at my temple, averting my gaze elsewhere as she makes her play for Murhder.]

Murhder

-Sitting dumbfounded for a moment as Phury practically sang the praises of the whore, he was about to open his mouth to hopefully embarrass the piss out of the brother when his attentions were diverted to the juicy piece of ass thrusting her perky, bouncy paid-for tits in his direction. It only took a matter of seconds before the bourbon was downed, the brother was on his feet and the blonde was pulled securely to his side and on her way with him to the bathroom. Nothing like a nice, sweet vanilla and cherry to start the night off right-

Phury

{I watched Murhder make a quick grand exit smiling like the human holiday of Christmas had indeed come early for him this year. Catching eye of another passing bar-hop I held up my beer and turned it upside down to convey to her my great dilemma. She got the gist of the situation and I was rewarded with a glowing smile and a nod of her head. Thinking, not for the first time this week that the working girls here at this new club were certainly accommodating. Turning my attention back to my remaining brother I wondered what was on his agenda for the remainder of this evening.} So V, what’s doin’ tonight?

Vishous

[Tipping the bottle one final time, I set the dead soldier in the center of the table, swirl the glass to chill the vodka with the small remaining chunk of ice to chill it before tossing it back like water. Grinning crookedly, the tips of my fangs gleaming in the dim light of the VIP lounge, I mull over your question. What the fuck was I doing tonight?] It’s still early, and since I’m off rotation tonight, I might have a few ideas.. [thinking there was still enough time to pull a quick session in the penthouse before I’d have to head back to the mansion. I widen my grin and slide free of the booth, towering above the humans who milled about.] I .. ahh… have a few ideas, my Brother. [cocking a brow, my body already responding to the idea of a release this evening, I clap my hand to your shoulder and give a squeeze.] Take another, and another. Do what you gotta do to take that edge off. [All too aware of my own demons, it was good to see you dealing with yours in a radically less destructive fashion] I’ll catch you fuckers back at D’s, true?

Phury

{Nodding as V makes his way to the exit. Shaking my head at the amount of attention the brother garnered from the females throughout the room. You’d think he was a rock star or something, the way they followed his every movement. Knowing that some female was going to be on the receiving end tonight. Laughing to myself, hell, maybe many more than one. Looking up to see the raven haired beauty who’d first caught my brother’s attention heading my way with the requested beer, a smile I was coming to know well on her lips. Sliding out of the booth I take the beer from her lovely hand and leave it untouched on the table. Slipping my arm around her slim waste I gently guided her without a word toward the private rooms in the back… and the haven of escape that awaits me.} #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Vishous, Murhder, Phury 5.24.12
Page 1 of 1