Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vishous-Murhder-Xhex 8.17.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Vishous-Murhder-Xhex  8.17.12 Empty
PostSubject: Vishous-Murhder-Xhex 8.17.12   Vishous-Murhder-Xhex  8.17.12 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:31 am

Vishous
[pacing the living room of the Pit restlessly, I rake leather clad fingers back through thick black hair, lips pulled back from razor fangs in frustration. Broken in leathers creak as my shitkickers wear a groove in the carpet. I turn to the right, heading down the short hall toward Murhder's room, left fist coming up to bang relentlessly against the door] C'mon already, need to get the fuck out of here, feel me? [The need to fight, to feed and to fuck, too great to ignore. My own skin felt too tight, anticipation of multiple release the perfect balm to a rattled mind. Fucking VISIONS. Never in 300 years had I dealt with such enigmatic bouts of fucking NOTHING!] NOW, FUCKER! [Pounding harder, rattling the door in its frame]

Murhder
-Yeah it was obviously the crystal eyed brother was wound up tighter than a fucking yo-yo and frankly had been giving everyone a run for their money in the cranky asshole department.. a title usually reserved for Z or Wrath.. but now.. this shit had to end. Vishous needed to get laid, get fed and get bloody, no matter the order and he was the lucky fucker to draw the short straw to go with him it seemed. Not that he wouldn't mind getting a nice piece of ass and a full belly but shit.. let a brother get fucking dressed! Calling from the other side of the door as he pulled on his shitkickers, he glared as if able to see through the thick wood.- give me a FUCKING second you impatientassfuckingpieceofshit!

Vishous
[Smirking darkly, I deliver a heavy kick to your door with the steel tipped toe of my boot, squaring my shoulders as I head toward the Pit's exit to the outside. Swinging it wide, I fill my lungs with air redolent of night blooming jasmine. Patting over my pockets, hands quickly tightening the straps of my dagger holsters, I roll my shoulders impatiently and turn to glance behind me. Tonight's rotation was more than necessary, it was welcome. Phury'd switched off with Murhder to head out with me, some shit about the fucking training schedule. Suited me fine. I'd have gone out alone but Darius had put the kibosh on soloing. This batch of pale bastards were showing themselves to be more cunning, more capable, than any others we'd run across. Didn't matter. Tonight is about fighting, feeding and fucking. I actually was looking forward to every split second of it. Anything to escape my own head, if even for a short while. Turning my head to bark over my shoulder] If you hurry, I might leave a few for ya, true?

Murhder
-Exiting behind Vishous , one boot still not tied, he laughed in a low rumble that echoed over the drive- if you think for one fucking second you’re gonna out fuck me tonight you've obviously been smoking too much of that shit of Phury’s! -it was obvious by the way he twirled one dagger in his palm that by fucking he meant it all.. killing, feeding and actual fucking. Slipping the dagger easily into its place across his chest, he felt his pockets for his pager and nodded- let's fuck this dog...

Vishous
[Giving a full on fanged grin, diamond irises sparking with excitement.. ] Downtown, say six blocks from Zero Sum, yeah? [Without waiting for acknowledgement, I scatter my molecules and send myself into the wind, reforming instantly in the coal black of an empty alleyway sandwiched between two hulking office buildings, my face lifting to scent the air for the sickly sweet stench that will give us a bead on our enemy.]

Murhder
-It was easy to follow Vishous , fucker left a spectral trail more obvious than that little green dude from Ghostbusters. Materializing behind him, he lifted his nose and caught scent of just what it was that was causing V to make that face.- can't be more than three or four of them. Let's get to doin' and then kick back at the new joint. I feel de need for speed.. or coke.. whatever the dude is dishing. Drawing out his dagger he stalked shoulder to shoulder with his brother toward the end of the alley-

Vishous
[Nudging your shoulder with a revved chuckle, I kick my chin toward the left.] There.. [Measuring up the gathering of lessers, chatting it up like a fucking sewing circle a block away, I slip a dagger from it's sheath on my chest with an audible ring of steel.- Two for you, two for me. Make it fuckin' hurt, my Brother. [Taking up a measured, methodical pace, my smirk widens into a wicked grin as the foursome takes notice, crouching in formation at our approach.]

Murhder
-The grin that spread showed plenty of fang, killing always seemed to bring easy wood and he shifted the bulge in his leathers to the left before making quick work of his designated two. One, suffering from disembowelment tried to crawl to safety only to find a boot on on his throat before meeting his maker. The other went way too quickly and he found himself wanting to move on to a third. Too bad V was just as skilled with a blade and the battle was over before it even had begun. Wiping his dagger on the sole of his shitkicker, he slid it back into place and pulled the lapel of his pea coat over to conceal the weapons- dat was.. too fucking easy.

Vishous
[Sliding my own dagger home after swiping it clean across my thigh, the black blood blending to show nothing more than an iridescent swath resembling an oil spill, I nod to you and clap your shoulder with my gloved hand] Always is, true? C'mon, let's find out what the buzz is about that new nightclub, yeah? [Tugging the edges of my trench around me, heavy boot heels clock against the pavement as I turn toward the heavily chromed and neon lit patch of real estate just a few blocks away-

Murhder
-He was glad to see the son of the Bloodletter beginning to relax a little. Killing always had a way of rubbing out some of the kinks. The line at the club as they rounded the corner however, rained on that little good mood but it wasn't going to stop him from securing a good time for he and his brother. Strolling right past the long line of human cattle, he ignored the protests from a few brave dudes and winked at the admiration from some of the chicks before ignoring completely the bouncer and striding in as if he owned the place. Holy fucking shit. The scent and sounds of sex and pure unadulterated insanity was almost overwhelming.. and damn didn't it suit him just fucking fine.-

Xhex
-Xhex stood inside the club with her muscled back ridged against the wall. As she watched the crowd mingling within the bar, her well-trained eye told her it was clear that things so far this evening, were running smoothly and that alone was making her twitchy. Smoothly wasn’t her favorite way to spend an evening. Still… knowing Rehvenge needed the opening week to go off well was enough of a stimulant to keep her mind from complete boredom. She would deal. Once the club’s patrons became attached to the place, and frequenting it, things would most likely be more to her liking.-

Murhder
-He smugly smirked to himself as the humans seemed to part for he and Vishous, this was going to be loads of fun. Spying an empty table shadowed and up and away from the droning and pulsing, he made a beeline with V in tow. Should be a good place to watch and make his picks for the evening-

Xhex
-She was alerted to the arrival of the newcomers, first by the unmistakable smell of Vampire, and a few seconds later by the way most of the human cattle turned to note them and then step back. Standing straighter and clinching her jaws tight, Xhex watched as they made their way through the crowd to a table at the back of the club. Angling slightly to keep them in view, she watched with a narrow fixed stare, the word Brotherhood echoing within her head. She’d wondered how long it would take for the Groupies-of-Wrath to find their way here. Recognizing the Brother V by his striking eyes and newly whispered tales of a sex den somewhere downtown was easy. But the giant with him she wasn’t able to place. Xhex scanned her recent memories regarding the members of the warrior elite, and came up short. Growling to herself… she didn’t like short. And despite how attractive the fuzzy one appeared to be; she had a feeling that one would warrant an extra critical eye and, as head of security for ZeroSum, she assigned herself to the job.-

Vishous
[Slowing my pace to turn my head toward the tightly muscled female, taking in her steel grey eyes, shorn dark hair and impassive glare in one glance, crystalline eyes widen slightly as my brows raise. A flicker of recognition, her thoughts carrying to me clear as crystal. Interesting. Not even considering confirming or denying her suspicions on warrior status, I find it compelling that she's sitting on knowledge of the penthouse. A wry smirk touches my lips as I offer a slight nod, just grazing the surface of curiosity. This one would be a fucking challenge. A wildcat to be sure. Another soul who craves control like it's fucking oxygen. I raise my right hand and tip the brim of my Red Sox cap a bit, acknowledging that she's on the money when it comes to observation. Turning to jog up the stairs that lead up to a purple velvet rope, which conveniently is lifted as I approach, I pass through the cold glare of the bouncer and flash a grin to the brunette waitress with legs that go on forever before sliding into the banquette across from you. Ordering a double shot of Stoli, I slip a Benji onto the server's tray and scan the room.- Not too bad. Not fuckin' bad at all, true?

Murhder
-After eyeballing the waitress as he slipped into his seat, he nodded to Vishous - pretty tight...oh.. wait, you mean the place. Yeah. would be better if they would can the Rapping shit.. play some Crue.. -Heavy fists rested on the table as a brow rose- see anything you like? There's a hell of a choice.

Vishous
[cracks a loud laugh, taking the shot slid before me and downing it in a swallow. I slip the waitress another benjamin, brushing my bare fingers over her wrist while meeting her wide eyes] Bring the bottle, true? [Turning back to you, I grin and nod.] Seein' enough to keep me occupied for an hour... maybe two. [Consciously scanning the writhing crowd for those with something beyond curiosity toward my own perversions.. in the extreme. I chuck my chin toward the third table behind us, stroking my gloved hand over my goatee as I raise a brow.] Working girls here too, my Brother. Imagine that. [Takes the bottle offered with a nod of thanks, pouring out another double.] What say you? Finding the selections to your liking, M?

Murhder
-Boldly turning and eyeballing the table of females Vishous had indicated, he gives the trio a half hearted two finger salute and turns back with a grin- working girls gotta eat too yanno.-Taking up the bottle of whiskey, he drank straight from it, forgoing the glass- I think I might spend some cash, fuck a few females and get back out there and kill some dead heads. What say you to that? -To him that sounded like the perfect plan, even if it meant squeezing himself awkwardly into some tiny bathroom stall with a babe or two.. or three. Taking another long pull from the bottle, he scanned the surroundings for someone he might could possibly score something else from as well. To say he was a drug addict was not accurate.. to say he liked to dabble in shit was more like it. He liked the high.-

Xhex
Xhex remained solely focused on the two members of the Brotherhood as they downed their drinks and threw their money around. At least Rehvenge would be happy about that last part, even if he didn't like the news fighters had found the place so quickly. Reaching out with my senses to gently probe the grids of these two alerted her to possible danger. Eyes flying open wider as she realized Vishous knew, or at least felt he knew, much more about her than he should. Seems the crystal-eyed Brother had the gift of sight himself. Very important news flash, and one she wouldn't soon forget. The other seemed almost simple in comparison. His thoughts completely monopolized by the females surrounding him. Sex rolled off the big Brother in waves. Apparently he has a few gifts of his own. She smirked and roughly grabbed the arm of a passing waitress, giving her instructions to keep the duo at the back table very happy.-

Vishous
[Catching the little exchange from the corner of my eye, my fingers tighten on the glass in my hand. Well, what do you know... the little tight ass female catches on quick. Vampire with her own skills? Not unheard of, but sure as fuck not welcome in MY head. Shutting her down fast, I down another double and wave off the waitress who saunters over on stillies at least six inches high. ...or could it be a working girl's zeroing in on Murhder's ogling. Either way, my taste for an evening's entertainment swings so far in the opposite direction, her advances come off as child's play. No. Not her. Raising a dark brow as the tip of my tongue slides down a lethal fang, I make eye contact with a petite blonde. Skin tight mini so short a male could be inside if she so much as stretched, leather corset cinched tight around a micro waist. Def not one to fit in with the milling crowd in this joint. The direct stare she offers in return gives a wake up call directly to my cock, shifting my hips as my leathers grow tight. I tap my fingers against the neck of the bottle before lifting it to drain the remainder of it's contents into my glass, giving a curt nod intended to extend the offer.-

Murhder
-Pulling the barely dressed female into his lap as she bypassed Vishous, he grinned as she giggled and made his proposal into her ear. Nodding she bit her bottom lip and held up three fingers. More than fair. Standing her to her feet, he slipped out of the booth and clamped a hand to her shoulder as he looked back to Vishous - I got some biz with Pippi and her sisters..you gonna be here when I get back or you got other things brewing?

Vishous
[Not taking my eyes off the blonde for a second, I wave a gloved hand in a shoo'ing motion] Nah, you go on, my Brother. I've got an itch that can't get scratched here, feel me? [Laying out another Benji for the waitress, I tug my cap a bit lower to shade the ink at my temple and slip easily from the booth. Rolling my shoulders as I rise to my full height, I nod once to you with a dark grin.] Good fight, good drink, and here's to an excellent fuck, Murhder. [Chuckling as the female on your arm releases an airy giggle, I make my way slowly toward the near empty booth where tonight's entertainment... and release.. awaits.-

Murhder
-He gave a grin and a nod to V , returning the salute to good fucking before leading the blonde toward the back where two more girls were waiting by an unmarked black door. He knew that look in his brother's eye and was assured by it that tonight was going to be most excellent for him as well. Maybe there would be peace again back in the Pit come tomorrow- #FightingFeedingFucking #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Vishous-Murhder-Xhex 8.17.12
Page 1 of 1