Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tohr Looks for Phury 2.23.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Tohr Looks for Phury  2.23.12 Empty
PostSubject: Tohr Looks for Phury 2.23.12   Tohr Looks for Phury  2.23.12 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Tohrment

[Checking Phury's room, noticing that his bed has not been slept in, I begin a thorough search of the mansion, starting with Z's room, only to find a whole lot of nothing there, but a blanket on the floor. The mansion appears empty and dead quiet this evening.]

[Closing the door behind me with a soft click, I then check all the rooms on the upper floors, making my way to the kitchen where the doggens therein report having not seen Master Phury since the early evening hours yesterday. Fucking lovely. First Z pulled his MIA shit, now, Phury. I am beginning to feel like a fucking babysitter, not leader of this motley crew. Wanting nothing more than to go back to last night and shoving my fist down Zsadist's throat again, I pass by Vishous in the hall where he growls out that he hasn't seen Phury and something about not being his brothers keeper, my head practically spins off it's hinges when I catch the scent of female blood and sex wafting off him. Chuckling as I walk by, thinking what a lucky fuck he is]

Vishous, I'm heading out to look for Phury. If you hear from him, page me. [I demat downtown to the seedy sections of Caldwell. Sneering at the drug dealers and sex pushers as they offer their wares, I wonder to myself for the millionth time it seems, how Phury could have let himself get hooked on Red Smoke. He is better than that. We are ALL better than that. As protectors of our race, we have to put ourselves at a higher level then the weak willed humans. You can only do so much for a person to help with their addictions, there comes a point, where they have to help themselves.]

[I question a few of the drug pushing humans, and come up with negative results. I wipe their memories of me before heading on my way.] [There have been rumors of a new drug lord moving into the area. Quiet whispers of The Reverend, I hear being bantered about. Finding this elusive ‘Reverend’ is proving to be problematic, and as each hour passes, my frustration level increases.] Fuck this. If he doesn't want to be found... fine. I have a ForeLesser to find and terminate.

[Shoving my hands in my pockets, I head in the direction of where the body of the last civilian casualty was located. Targeting the area with my enhanced night vision, I spy a tall, long legged redhead strolling down the sidewalk with a group of other females. I take a moment to observe her as she walks on by. Long red curly hair that falls to a firm rounded ass, Sun kissed cheeks, blue-green eyes and Betty Boop shaped lips, meant for kissing. I can't help but think of another redhead from my life. One that was promised to me and was supposed to be mine. All these hundreds of years later, I still feel a slight pang in my chest when I think of Wellisandra and how she didn't make it through her transition. We may have been promised to one another before our births, but I had still felt lucky that we enjoyed one another... the potential for a great love was there, but the fates took her all too soon, and I was left wondering what could have been between us. As a way to honor her memory, I made a sacred vow upon her death to the Scribe Virgin to never again feel affection for a female. And all these years since, I have kept that vow. Have there been females in my bed. Yes. Have I enjoyed these females...Yes.

As the female walks by, I take into my lungs her scent and store it's unique blend of spices and patchouli inside, with plans to find her again when my body craves the soft flesh her body could provide. My lips pull back of their own accord as a rumbling growl permeates the dark alley I stand in. Phury's disappearance and my brothers, momentarily forgotten as erotic pictures flash in my mind.] [My fist gripping long tendrils of red hair highlighted with blonde, blue-green eyes begging me for more as she falls to her knees.]

[Shaking the memory away, I turn away from the promise of infinite pleasure and walk in the opposite direction.] #BDBB

Back to top Go down

Tohr Looks for Phury 2.23.12
Page 1 of 1