Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Tohr, Rhage and Phury 6.5.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin

PostSubject: Tohr, Rhage and Phury 6.5.12   Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Tohrment
[stretches, yawns loudly, runs had over the whiskers on my chin, needs a shower] Fuck it. I need coffee.

Rhage
*plugs my nose as I stretch my arm out as far as it goes* Here's your coffee, just please....take a shower.

Tohrment
[Takes the coffee while rubbing my brow with my middle finger] Bite me, Rhage.

Phury
Ugh, what smells?

Rhage
*I grin widely while I flick a fang with my tongue* Wow, you woke up on the ugly side of the bed this morning. *points to Tohrment.

Tohrment
Can't a brother have his coffee in peace...and I have lesser blood on me. Was too tired to shower last night idgits.

Phury
How can you sleep in that shit?

Tohrment
It was more a question of passing out due to the concussion I got. Sleep had nothing to do with it. But now that you mention it [takes coffee and heads to the shower] I DO smell bad. Later, bro.

Phury
Well, if SOMEONE would allow me back on rotation, maybe that someone wouldn't be getting his clock reset on his own.

Rhage
*lets air out of my mouth on a woosh* Thank the Scribe..I thought I was going to pass the fuck out.

Tohrment
All in good time, Phury...all in good time. [shoulders Rhage on my way out] Asshole.

Phury
{Flips your back the bird}

Tohrment
[pinches the brim of my nose, sensing his displeasure with me.]

Rhage
*slaps my palms together and rubs them vigorously* So...wanna go out and pick up some chicks? Huh..huh?

Phury
It appears I have nothing else filling up my dance card this evening.. sounds like the best offer I'm likely to get

Rhage
*throws an arm over your shoulder* We can go to the new club, ZeroSum. There's some nice fillies there. Come on old man. Lets Rock.

Phury
old man? Riiight.. {grinning as I let you lead me out. Not at all sure this is a very good idea}

Rhage
Let’s not forget...I'm the baby of this operation. I can't practically hear your arthritis growing as we speak. A good blowjob with cure what ails you. Come on, hurry it along.. want me to fetch your cane?

Phury
How could we ever forget you are the juvenile one...

Rhage
*opens the door and waves you out before dematting*

Phury
{grinning wide} I just know I'm probably going to regret this... {stepping out to scatter myself to the night}

Vhayne
-Heads down the stairs dressed and ready for rotation, thinks he might end up back at #zerosum before the nights end-
#BDBB
Back to top Go down

Tohr, Rhage and Phury 6.5.12
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings :: Archives-
Jump to: