Black Dagger Brotherhood Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gathering place for the collective minds of BDBB to hash out Story Lines, discuss events and share ideas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darius and V 2.6.12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fritzy
Admin
Fritzy

Darius and V   2.6.12 Empty
PostSubject: Darius and V 2.6.12   Darius and V   2.6.12 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Vishous
[Pacing restlessly through the halls of the main floor of @BrotherDarius_ mansion, my head is still locked on the conversation I'd had with Phury. Fucker was right, I've had my head up my ass when it comes to getting shit in order. Especially since Wrath had laid it out in no uncertain terms that we were all to gather here. Permanently.] Fuck. [An irritated growl growing in my chest, I find myself passing the kitchen once more. Being between meals, the doggen are few and far between. Slamming my fist down against the marble counter, I blow out a heavy breath before tearing gloved fingers through my hair. I need to pull my shit together. Get with the fucking program and get back to doing what we'd all sworn to do. Enough dicking around. Turning my back to the counter, I rest my elbows back against the cold surface, hard icy eyes scanning the dining room and the slivers of hallway visible from this angle, growing ever impatient as I wait for Darius to lay down the info he's been pressing to give me.]

Darius
-Following the angry sounds of pounding marble down the long hallway, I find Vishous seemingly waiting for me. The pissed the fuck off look written all over his face a sure sign this conversation will be going over well. -nodding once Vishous as I lean against the frame of the door. My eyes scanning his tense posture, trying to ease into this carefully I speak in a cool, collected voice-

What's doing, Brother? -putting a smile on my face as I brace myself for the wrath of a pissed off answer-

Vishous
[Lifting one corner of my mouth in a smirk, I kick my chin up briefly toward you] Fuck D, you tell me. You called this little pow-wow, true?

Darius
Yeah..I need you getting your ass moved in. -cocking a brow Vishous I kick off the door frame and head around to rest my arms opposite of V, meeting an icy stare as he turns to face me- And I know right where you need to be...

Vishous
[Turning to face the brother, leaning forward across the counter to meet you eye to eye with a blast of chilled air as I contemplate the pros and cons of making this move] Yeah? You agree I need to keep my own place? Well fuck me, we're on the same page.

Darius
-chuckling briefly- You need a separate place. Further away from, well..all of us. Hook you up with a command center of sorts. Give you a space for your...trinkets and toys. -I tilt my head waiting for a response- You can fuck around with all of your gadgets and keep the place monitored. Yeah?

Vishous
[My eyes narrow as I listen, leather clad fingers stroking over my goatee with curiosity growing] A command center.. [a slow grin tugging at my lips as I nod] Yeah, a separate place sounds like .. well shit, sounds like my apartment. [raising my brows] You sayin' I don't need to move in here? I'm to be pardoned from that sentence?

Darius
-Laughing loudly- Well fuck. We dont want to impose on you -eyes narrowing as I get ready to lay out the few final requirements- How does the gatehouse sound? Far enough away from the rest of the brothers, close enough to do what we need.

Vishous
[Unable to hold back the smirk that tweaks my lips, I rise to my full height, hands fisted and resting against the marble as I pick up on the errant thoughts that pass through your mind. Yeah, you all know why I need my space. Fuck, if any of my Brothers didn't know how I blow off steam, I'd be shocked. Sure as fuck doesn't endear me to them, but they tolerate me. No fucking choice, true? With one exception. Zsadist knows and doesn't hold back his disgust. As if his approval is needed or fucking wanted. A fucking shade of a warrior brought back from the brink of death by a twin who is non-existent in his eyes. For what? As long as he steers clear of me and keeps his fucking yap shut, I'll deal with his disapproval.] The gatehouse.. [quickly running the layout through my mind, noting the wide separation from the mansion, connected by an underground tunnel. Plenty of room to spread out. Fuck, it even offers the isolation I'll need to set up my play-space again. Already ticking off what will go where, I nod once] That'll do. Off limits to everyone but myself, feel me? No one enters MY fucking space. No one.

Darius
-raising a brow letting out a tense laugh, pushing off of the counter to meet V's stance...folding my arms over my chest- No one?

Vishous
[Nodding firmly, a flash passes through my eyes as I view your defensive stance] My place, my terms. No one, true.

Darius
-shaking my head slowly- My place. One condition.

Vishous
[Tightening my jaw against the push, keeping my voice as steady as if I were in a session] What condition.

Darius
You get a bunking buddy -bracing myself for the backlash I take a step back smirking-

Vishous
[My body becoming still as a statue, shitkickers frozen to the marble floor as my brows crash down hard over darkening diamonds. Gritting out from between teeth so clenched they're ready to shatter my jaw] No. Fuck. NO.

Darius
No choice in the matter my brother. You and Murhder will share the gatehouse. End of fucking story -curiously waiting to see Vishous’ response to my demand, noting his gritted teeth my own jaw clenches as my fists ball up, arms dropping to my sides as my stance widens- Yes. Fuck. YES.

Vishous
[The feral growl rolling up my throat a mere fraction of the fury that's rising throughout my mind and body, shaking my head violently, I lash out with my bare fist, smashing it against the ornate hanging mirror next to me, shattering my reflection into a shower of razor shards.] Murhder ...you expect me to have a roomie.. that's bad enough, but you're pairing me with Murhder .. Fuck. THAT. [Turning on my heel to stalk back toward the foyer before I knock the ever-loving fuck out of Darius, knowing the Brother will be hot on my heels.] Count me the FUCK out of that scenario, man. Won't have a part of it. You want to lock up mountain man, you assign him a different keeper, true.

Darius
-Pounding my boots across the floor in quick pursuit of Vishous I call out right behind him- Would you rather bunk up with me? Or I could hook you up with some pretty sheets and a floral ensemble? You have a choice here. Room in the mansion, or gatehouse with Murhder. -dropping a dead serious look towards Vishous as he stops dead in his tracks turning to face me. The chill hitting me enough to send a shiver to my core- So take your fucking pick. Flowers and singing in the mansion or a little inconvenience and your own space...mostly.

Vishous
[Spinning on my heel to cock a brow and smirk maliciously] You offerin' up your bed, D? Wouldn't have pegged you for wanting me between your sheets, my Brother. [Taking a step forward, the air surrounding us both cold enough to house a fucking ice sculpture. This was not the first time I'd gone toe to toe with D, but it sure as fuck is rare. Gotta hand the props to the male for not backing down as my gloved hand clenches into a tight fist.] Fuck.. [growling as I begin to pace past Darius, my mind churning up all the reasons I shouldn't back down. Why I need to hang on to my own fucking private residence. How the hell was I going to keep myself sane if I don't have the necessary... accommodations? Yeah, I know I need to be here. We all do. Time's being wasted that we can't afford to lose. Stalking back to face D directly, I snap out..] Fine. Yeah. Gatehouse it is. [diamond eyes flash with fire as a solution presents itself.. keeping that shit locked down tight as I hold my face to neutral. I nod curtly, fist loosening as my plans unfold in my mind. Turning to leave with a wicked smirk, I toss out over my shoulder...] Need to pack a few things, yeah? ...and I hope to fuck you don't expect the two of us to survive this little experiment. [laughs darkly] Myself or Murhder, one of us won't be around long, feel me?

Darius
-glad to be done with that fucking conversation, my fingertips slip through my hair as I turn to head back to the kitchen, muttering under my breath about the...spirit of that brother. Knowing damn well he means his threats and not even totally sure of what he is capable of.. or what shit he plans on pulling my mind going back over his words. Laughing at the sheets comment quietly- Vishous will be getting a surprise upon his arrival for that shit.

Vishous
[Stepping out the front doors of the mansion, I inhale deeply as I allow my imagination free reign. Yeah, I sure as fuck can see how this will play out, given the circumstances, it might even be better than my setup at the apartment. Closing my eyes, I throw myself to the winds, dematerializing to the little five room space I'd called home for such a long time.] #BDBB
Back to top Go down

Darius and V 2.6.12
Page 1 of 1